剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
你现在变得像个胆小鬼 你知道吗
You're starting to sound like a real pussy, you know?
是啊
Right.
你就勇敢了
And, what, you're the tough guy?
你说什么
What'd you say?
大声点 你想让别人听到 我听着呢
Speak up. You want people to listen, I'm listening.
各位
Guys!
我们没时间吵架
We don't need this right now.
我承认我有点害怕
I can admit I'm a little scared.
也许还有点疑神疑鬼
Maybe I'm getting a little paranoid.
但我也知道你没那么勇敢 维克多
But I also know you're not that tough, Victor.
你怎么不站起来当我面说
Why don't you stand up and say it to my face?
你可以肆意欺负我
You can bully me all you want.
我知道你为什么这么做
I know why you do it.
这话是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
起来
Get up!
欢迎回来 上将
你觉得自己比我强吗
You think you're better than me?
你想见识下硬汉吗
You wanna see a tough guy?
怎么回事
What is this?
维克多 坐下
Victor, sit your ass down.
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
去走廊站着
Out in the hallway.
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
伊丽莎白 闭嘴
Elizabeth, shut your mouth.
拜托 我什么也没做
Please, I didn't do anything!
等等 阿姆斯特朗先生
Wait! Mr. Armstrong!
我嗑药的劲儿肯定过了
My high is definitely wearing off.
好了
All right.
我受够了
I'm done with this shit.
我要找方法离开这里
I'm figuring out a way to get out of here.
老兄 你就不能冷静会儿
Dude, can you just chill for one second?
我觉得我们该待在一起
I think we should stay together.
别误会了 艾瑞卡·杨
Don't get it twisted, Erica Yang.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我知道周一时
I know when Monday comes,
你还会一副不认识我的样子
you're gonna act like you don't know me,
所以我打算按自己的想法办事
so I'm gonna go do my own thing.
对了 别忘了
Oh, and don't forget.
我知道你今天留堂了
I know you were here today.
我知道你在留堂时嗑药了
I know you got high in detention.
小维有自己麻烦
Vic has his own stuff.
他有时会这样
He gets like this sometimes.
你觉得他会告诉别人吗
You think he'll tell anyone?
不不 他不是这样的人
No, no, he's not like that.
我觉得我们该去拿手♥机♥
I think we should go get our phones.
嗯
Yeah.
你跟布雷特怎么了
So what's up with you and Brett?
没怎么
Nothing.
我今天刚认识他
I just met him today.
他很喜欢你
He's really into you.
他是个好人
He's a nice guy.
他看你时有那种迷恋 渴望的眼神
He's got that infatuated, yearning look when he sees you.
别假装你没注意到
Don't pretend you don't notice.
咱俩虽不一样 但我们都是女孩
You and I are different, but we're both girls.
我知道你知道我知道布雷特喜欢你
I know you know that I know that Brett likes you.
你也可能喜欢他
And you like him too, probably.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
姐们 你干什么 你去哪
Dude, what are you doing, where are you--
我们还是得拿手♥机♥
Shh! We still need our phones.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
布雷特
Brett?
阿姆斯特朗老师
Mr. Armstrong?
好吧
Okay.
阿姆斯特朗老师
我们是来拿手♥机♥
We're here to get our phones.
还有钥匙
And the keys.
该死
Aww, shit!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
我没见到我们手♥机♥或钥匙
I don't see our phones or the keys.
不在他包理
It's not in his bag.
8月24日 留堂详情
以下学生将在学期首周留堂
请注意新规定 由于赫布鲁克高中失踪学生数量增加
管理者务必时刻与学生在一起
维克多·卡斯特罗 破坏公物
拉塞尔·琼斯 旷课
伊丽莎白·惠特莫尔 违抗命令
艾瑞卡·杨 作弊
你留堂是因为作弊
You're in detention for cheating?
什么
What?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
在阿姆斯特朗老师的留堂邮件里写着呢
It's on Armstrong's detention email.
这就是你的大秘密
That's your big secret?
失踪人口 内森·列维
梅丽莎·凯斯
你知道
You know...
布雷特被阿姆斯特朗老师
Brett had this worried look on his face
带走时脸上有种非常焦虑的表情
when Mr. Armstrong was taking him away.
就像他知道自己要遭遇不好的事了
Like he knew something bad was going to happen to him.
失踪人口 迈克·斯莱特
杰茜卡·帕克
大卫·威尔逊
内森·列维
梅丽莎·凯斯
好吧
Okay.
那血 消失进墙里了
The blood. It disappears into the wall.
怎么了
What is happening?
这会我们该走了
This is when we get the fuck out of here.
所以是真的
So it's true.
确实有僵尸老师带走坏学生
There's some zombie teacher lady taking bad students.
如果是真的 那阿姆斯特朗是什么角色
If that's true, then where does Armstrong fit in all this?
我们去找小维吧
Let's just find Vic.
那是...
Is that...
阿姆斯特朗老师
Mr. Armstrong?
是你吗
Is that you?
你把杰森怎么了
What'd you do with Jason?
-拉斯在哪 -还有布雷特
- Where's Russ? - And Brett?
你不能把我们关在这里
You know you can't keep us here!
我们不是坏学生
We're not bad students!
学校这么烂也不是我们的错
It's not our fault that this school sucks!
该死 跑 快点
Oh, shit. Run, go!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
对不起 我总是闭不上嘴
I'm sorry, I can just never keep my mouth shut.
回到学校
喂
Yo!
去这 去这
Okay, in here, in here.
好吧
Okay.
看 也没那么傻
See? Not so dumb after all.
真不敢相信发生了这事
I can't believe this is happening.
我会永远和这些联♥系♥在一起
I'm forever going to be associated with this.
你知道吗 我开始厌烦你的抱怨了
You know what? I'm getting really sick of you complaining.
你为什么这么在乎别人怎么想
Why do you care so much about what people think?
这里能出去吗
Can we go out this way?
这里为什么有围栏
Why are these bars here?
是为了防止我们出去还是不让我们进来
Are they to keep us out or keep us in?
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我们不能一直躲在这里
We can't just hide here forever.
这是什么教室
What room are we in?
化学实验室
The chemistry lab.
太好了 这样我们就能做个炸♥弹♥之类的
Great. So we can, like, make a bomb or something.
他还在外面吗
Is he still out there?
他们是不是说过
Didn't they say, like,
不要把什么东西和什么东西混在一起
don't mix something with something else,
否则后果很严重
or, like, it'd be really bad?
有硫酸吗
Is there sulfuric acid?
上将队
太蠢了
So dumb.
我一直以为我会是赫布鲁克第一位
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表