剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
感恩节快乐 亲爱的
Hey, happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
嗯
Yeah.
我今天得出去一下
I have to go out for a bit today.
我会给你留下做火鸡的菜单
I left instructions for the turkey.
你就花一整天来好好烤
I think you just kind of bake it all day,
隔一段时间来涂点料
baste every once in a while.
你能做到吗
Can you handle that for us?
好的
Uh, yeah, sure, um...
我的生日礼物是哪里买♥♥的
Hey, where did you get my birthday present?
小巷里的一家首饰店 怎么了
At a jewelry shop in the Valley. Why?
你确定这不是二手的吗
Are you sure it's not second-hand?
什么
What?
这都暗了 看到了吗
Well, it's tarnished. See?
-暗了 -对
- Tarnished? - Yeah.
我买♥♥的时候没注意到
Didn't see that when I bought it,
但估计只是一点小瑕疵
but, um, it's a manufacturing flaw, I suppose.
常有的事
It happens.
那你能不能去换个新的
So then maybe you can exchange it for a new one?
他们只有这一个了 抱歉 金
It's the only one they had in stock. Sorry, Kim.
来 把早餐吃了
Here, eat your breakfast.
别放凉了
Before it gets cold.
谢谢
Thanks.
区五年级科学奖
金伯利·图姆斯
真恶心
Disgusting.
该死
Oh, shit.
罗斯·图姆斯
那是...血吗
Is that... blood?
天啊
Oh, my God.
简阿姨 我是金伯利
Hey, Aunty Jane? It's Kimberly.
我知道今天是万圣节
I know it's the holidays,
但我真的需要去你那里住几天
but I really, really have to stay with you for a few days.
等我见到你后会向你解释的
Um, I'll explain more when I see you.
请回电 好的 再见
Just give me a call back. Okay, bye.
好的 加油 金伯利
Okay, come on, Kimberly.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
你不能待在这里 金
You can't stay here, Kim.
好吧
Okay.
只不过是太阳
It's just the sun.
那只是一些鸟
That's just some birds.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我回来了
I'm home!
我觉得我买♥♥到了最后一块南瓜派
Think I found the last pumpkin pie.
今天火鸡做得怎么样
How'd it go with the turkey today?
你连桌子都...
You didn't even set the ta--
这是什么 爸爸
What is this, Dad?
你不用担心这些
They're nothing for you to worry about.
这些是你偷的吗
Did you steal them?
你去阁楼干什么
What were you even doing in the attic?
我只是想去看看你都在干什么
I just wanted to see what you've been doing.
看什么 我一直在装♥修♥房♥子
See what? I've been working on the house.
老实说 金 我觉得你该停止
Honestly, Kim, I think you have to stop
这些无端的猜测
with these wild assumptions.
我可以听到你在上面走来走去
I can hear you moving around up there.
大半夜
At night.
你就在干这种事吗
Is this what you've been doing?
藏着些东西吗
Hiding these?
爸爸
Dad!
我可以有我的隐私 金
I'm allowed to have my own private things, Kim.
但你为什么要这样把它们藏起来
But why would you hide them like that?
-该死 金 这样会干的 -爸爸
- Damn it, Kim! It's gonna be dry! - Dad?
所以我和你妈妈不给你买♥♥猫
See, this is why your mother and I never got you a cat.
你为什么把这些藏在妈妈以前工作用旅行箱里
Why would you hide them in Mom's old work bag?
我很想你的妈妈 金
I miss your mom, Kim.
和你一样 我想要隐藏
Same as you. I try to hide it,
但有时候我只是需要和
but sometimes I just need to spend some time alone
她的遗物单独待一会
with the few remaining pieces that she left behind.
属于我的东西 只属于我
Pieces that are mine. Just mine.
金
Kim?
亲爱的 我很抱歉这让你很难过
Look sweetheart, I'm sorry if it upset you,
但爸爸不完美
but Dad's not perfect.
这上面有血
There's blood on this.
那是涂料
That's paint.
简阿姨
你不接吗
You're not gonna answer that?
不 现在不接
No, not right now.
你吃药了吗
Are you taking your meds?
什么
What?
桑德斯医生说可能会有一些副作用
Well, Dr. Saunders said there might be side effects--
激进的行为 妄想
erratic behavior, paranoia.
不是因为药 别把矛头对准我
It's not the med-- Don't turn this around on me!
金 说实话 你现在又有妄想的表现了
Kim, I gotta be honest with you. You're acting paranoid again.
-明明什么事都没有 -别再撒谎了
- Over nothing. Really nothing! - Just stop lying!
别对我大呼小叫 我还是你♥爸♥爸
Don't take that tone with me! I am still your father!
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
什么 谁
What?! Who?
索菲·泰勒
Sophie Taylor.
这是她的项链 对吗
This is her necklace, isn't it?
不是吗
Well, isn't it?!
拜托 爸爸 真♥相♥
Come on, Dad, the truth.
不说实话 好吧
Not gonna tell the truth? Fine.
这是一样的
They're the same.
一样的挂坠
Same mark.
我问过店里了
Yeah, I talked to the store.
但他们说这是流行
Yeah, but they said it's a style.
他们说这叫"痛苦"
Distressed, they called it.
好吧
Okay.
那这些呢
Well, what about these?
这些都是谁的
Who did they belong to?
这些都是你妈妈的
They belonged to your mother.
她这些年在飞机上找到的首饰
Pieces she picked up from flights over the years.
她应该上交的
She should've turned them in
给失物招领处什么的 但是
to lost and found or whatever, of course, but...
你妈妈并不完美
you know, your mom was not perfect.
我并不完美
I'm not perfect.
你并不完美
You're not perfect.
我不想告诉你 万一你...
I didn't want to tell you in case you...
抓狂了呢
freaked out.
但那不能解释
But that doesn't explain--
你正在变成她 你知道吗
You're turning into her, do you know that?
最后会变成妄想症和神经质
Neurotic and paranoid until the end.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
不 金
No, Kim.
天啊 你杀了妈妈吗
Oh, my God, did you kill Mom?
杀死你妈妈的人
The person who killed your mother
仍然在逃
is still out there.
或者他一直以来
Or he's been here with me
都和我一起
the whole time.
金 拜托
Kim, come on, now!
金 等等
Kim, wait.
-金 -不
- Kim. - No.
-金 -不
- Kim? Ah! - No.
金 开门 拜托 这太蠢了
Kim, open up. Come on now. This is silly.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
金伯利 我爱你
Kimberly? I love you.
赶紧开门
Now open up.
不管你在里面做什么
Whatever you're doing in there,
不要伤到你自己 亲爱的
just don't hurt yourself, sweetheart.
金伯利
Kimberly?!
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表