剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Well, you know, the same thing happened to my old man,
他也不怎么样
and he wasn't much of a prize either.
嗯
Yeah.
现在只有我和我母亲了
So now it's just me and Mother.
"母亲"啊
"Mother," Huh?
你们考虑过多元化一下吗
You guys think about diversifying a little bit?
或许加几个房♥间
Maybe you could add a few rooms,
在墙上开个洞
poke some tiny holes in the wall,
改名叫贝茨旅馆
call it Bait Motel, huh?
朗尼 这里是什么
Lonnie, what's--what's down here?
你放篮子和换洗衣物的地方吗
Is this where you keep the baskets and the washing, huh?
抱歉 我太傻了
Sorry, that was stupid. It's--
这地方看上去很棒 真的
The place looks great, it really does.
你有垃圾桶
You know, you have bins,
全是鱼饵的挂画
stills just filled with bait.
真是一点没变
It's exactly the same.
太棒了
It's--it's great.
你妹妹以前常来
Yeah, sister used to come around
有一阵很频繁
pretty regular for a while.
我妹妹 对啊
Oh, my sister, that's right.
这样吧 我要一包库兹烟
Tell you what, I'll take a pack of Kools
不用找了
and--and keep the change.
-我请你了 -不 那怎么行
- It's on me. - No, that's ridiculous.
你的钱在这里没用
Your money's no good here.
这...
These...
很棒 你太贴心了
These are perfect, and that's-- that's sweet.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我会告诉格温...
I'm gonna tell Gwen that, uh--
等等
Wait, um...
她来了吗
Is she here?
没有
No, no, she's not.
她现在几乎不怎么来这边了
She--she hardly ever makes it down here.
她都不回来了
She never-- she never makes it back.
但我会告诉她...
But I'm gonna tell her that--
朗尼会说
Lonnie says...
*嗨 格温*
*Hey Gwennie*
她肯定会喜欢的
Yeah, she's gonna love that.
谢谢了
Thanks, man.
詹
Hey Zan.
洁雅
Hey Jayna.
我们那时真是神奇双胞胎
Oh, we are so Wonder Twinning right there.
说到青春时期
Speaking of our youth, uh...
艾格尼丝在我们小时候就60多了吧
Agnes was what, 60 years old when we were kids,
那她现在就...
which would put her at, right now,
至少一百了吧
at least a solid hunge, right?
-超过一百了 -嗯
- A hunge and a deuce? - Yeah.
那她也还能收拾你
And she would still whoop your ass.
他去楼上住
He'll be upstairs,
你父亲的旧办公室
your father's old office.
现在是卧室了
It's a bedroom now.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我宁可睡外面
I would rather sleep outside
也不想睡我们死去父母冰冷的床
than in our dead parents' stone cold bed.
艾格尼丝 别这样
Hey, Agnes, please, please, please.
你不用替我把包拿到楼上
You don't have to carry my--my bag up the stairs.
我安排你去北欧水疗
Can I just--can I get you a weekend at a Nordic spa
玩一周末吧
or something?
不用了
No.
好吧
Okay.
我唯一的侄女怎么样了
So how's my one and only niece?
看看吧
Here you go.
天呐
Oh my God.
-开玩笑吗 -没有
- Are you kidding me? - I'm not kidding you.
她11岁了 越来越像米歇尔·奥巴马
She is 11 going on Michelle Obama.
我在图片分享上粉了她
Oh, I follow her on Instagram,
但她不怎么拍自♥拍♥
but she doesn't really do selfies.
我怎么也想不通
I've racked my brains, I can't figure out
她这谦虚的劲头跟谁学的
where she gets the humility from.
格温 我不知道
Gwen, I don't know.
-不是跟我学的 -是啊
- Not me. - No, not you.
没了吗
So that's it?
真的
Really?
就几份食谱
Just a couple recipes
和呼吸新鲜空气
and a few breaths of fresh air?
你就是为了这个而来吗
That's all that's going on here?
你不知道一直见不到你
I mean, you have no idea how fucked up it's been
没有你的消息 我都难受
not seeing you and not hearing from you.
我非常清楚这多难受
I'd argue I know exactly how fucked up it's been.
我的号♥码没变过
My number hasn't changed.
知道吗
You know?
我才是离了婚的那个
I'm the one who went through a divorce, right?
我才是不能参加爸爸葬礼的那个
I'm the one that wasn't welcome at Dad's funeral.
好 我知道了
Yeah, okay, point taken.
好
Okay.
你记得你上次对我
You remember what you said to me
说了什么吗
the last time?
我当时很艰难 格温 好吗
I was going through some shit, Gwen, okay?
然后爸爸剥夺了我的继承权
And then Dad cuts me out,
但我需要你
but I needed you to fuckin' have--
无论如何都支持你
Have your back no matter what.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
Yeah, how have you been?
你还好吗
How have you been, you know?
你还在为正义而战吗
You're just still fightin' the good fight?
有跟谁约会吗
Datin' anybody?
因为我那么有闲吗
With all the free time I have?
该死
Ah, shit.
猜猜还有谁是单身
Guess who else is single?
-柯林·法瑞尔 -差远了
- Colin Farrell? - Not even close.
高中的朗尼
Lonnie from high school.
煮兔子的朗尼
Bunny boiler Lonnie.
嗯
Yeah.
他现在在自己开一家
He's running the bait shop
鱼饵店
all by himself now.
是啊
I know.
我已经很久没想过他了
I have not thought about him in a very long time.
天呐 如果你想他了我才担心呢
Well, I mean, Christ, I would be worried if you had.
但他说
But he does-- he does say...
*嗨 格温*
*Hey Gwennie*
你还有这个选择呢
So you've got that going for you.
-好吗 -你跟他说话了
- Okay? - You spoke to him?
是啊 他还有那个可爱的屁♥股♥下巴
I did, and he still has that sweet butt chin.
-好了 够了 -挺好的
- Okay, stop that. - It's nice, okay.
他只是想做我的朋友 你知道的
He was just trying to be my friend, you know that.
但你是军乐队的大号♥手
But you played the tuba in marching band.
格温 如果你还跟朗尼玩
Gwen, hanging out with Lonnie
你在高中就算
would have been the final death nail
别想翻身了
in your high school shit coffin.
不客气
You're welcome.
为什么现在见面
So why now?
我想你了
You know, I miss you.
你是我特别大脑的另一半
You're the other half of my very special brain.
得了
Come on.
我在这儿呢
I'm right here.
跟我说吧
Just talk to me.
是该死的互联网
It's the fuckin' internet.
你不能...
You can't...
我太容易针对了
I'm an easy target.
格温 你清楚的
Gwen, you know this, you know this.
我们已经尽可能地审查这些人了
We vet these people the best way we can,
但天呐 肯定要有人遭殃的
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表