剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Please listen to this.
我很想你
I miss you, and,
而且我明白
and I understand, um,
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
真正的道歉
A real one, and, um...
我明白你为什么把我推开
I understand why you pushed me away
你为什么会害怕
and why you were scared.
但我想告诉你 从今以后一切都会不一样了
But I want you to know that things are gonna be different now.
我之前很迷茫
I was confused.
但我想重新开始
But I want to start over.
我希望我们能成为一家人
And I want us to be a family.
我很担心你 而且
I'm worried about you, and, um...
我准备好成为一个更好的人了
I am ready to be a better man.
给梅拉尼
梅拉尼 是我 威尔逊
Melanie, it's me, Wilson.
请听我说
Please listen to this.
我很想你
I miss you and, uh...
而且我明白 我欠你一个道歉
and I understand, um, I owe you an apology.
哥们 看着点路 伙计
Dude, watch where you're going, buddy.
但我想告诉你 从今以后一切都会不一样了
And I want you to know that things are gonna be different now.
你什么毛病 伙计
What is your problem, man?
你什么毛病 伙计
What's your problem, man, huh?
我之前很迷茫
I was confused.
但我想重新开始
I wanna start over.
我希望我们能成为一家人
I want us to be... a family.
我很担心你 而且
I'm worried about you and, um,
我准备好成为一个更好的人了
I am ready to be a better man.
你需要帮助 伙计
You need help, man.
不不不不
No, no, no, no,
不不不不不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-我们走 -不 你们在干什么
- Let's go. - No, what are you doing?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
不 那是我
No, that's me!
那是我
That's me!
去他妈的迷怪
上帝啊
Holy shit.
威尔逊
Wilson.
发生了什么
What happened?
你做了什么
What did you do?
他们拿走了 伙计
They took it, man.
他们拿走了
They took it!
他们拿走什么
They took what?
我的头
My head!
上帝啊 做些什么
Jesus Christ, do something.
我感觉不到迷怪了
I can't feel Pooka.
威尔逊
Wilson?
伙计
Buddy?
根本就没有迷怪
There is no Pooka.
这是用来卖♥♥玩具的噱头
It's an invention to sell toys.
这套衣服里的是你
It's you in a costume.
只有你
It's just you.
一直以来都只有你
It's always been just you.
不 不
No, no!
不
No!
住手
Stop!
不 不
No, no!
老实说 每年这种时候都经常会有这种事
We see it a lot this time of year, to be honest.
有没有...
Was there a...
打斗的痕迹
was there a struggle?
唯一的打斗是跟她的酒瓶
The only struggle was with the bottle
还有五层高楼
and five floors.
你们必须查出是谁干的
You need to find who did this to her.
我想我现在就看着她呢
Pretty sure I'm looking at that person right now.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are!
不
No...
不 不要动他们
no, not them!
不要动他们
Not them!
操
Oh, fuck!
喂
Hello?
泰 你没事吧
Ty, are you okay?
我们要去木场
We're going to the tree lot.
-我们需要一棵新的圣诞树 -泰 听我说
- We need to get a new tree. - Ty, Ty, listen to me.
有东西去找你们了
Something is coming for you, okay?
你们有危险 听我说
You're in danger, all right? Listen to me.
泰
Ty?
迷怪时间到
梅拉尼
Melanie?
泰
Ty?
不会再让你伤害任何人了
You are not going to hurt anyone anymore!
不会再让你伤害任何人了
You are not going to hurt anyone anymore.
不会再让你伤害任何人了
You are not going to hurt anyone anymore.
小梅
Mel?
小梅 是我 威尔逊
Mel, it's me, Wilson.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我对我之前的表现很抱歉 但是
I'm so sorry for how I acted before, but
一切都会不一样了
it's all gonna be different now,
一切都会好了
everything's gonna be okay now,
一切都变了
everything's changed.
我变了
I've changed.
小梅
Mel?
抱歉 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
We're sorry, you have reached a number
已停机
that has been disconnected
或者是空号♥
or is no longer in service.
如果你认为你打错了电♥话♥
If you feel you have reached this recording in error,
请重新核查号♥码并拨♥打♥
please check the number and try your call again.
梅拉尼
Melanie?
泰
Ty?
梅拉尼
Melanie?
泰
Ty.
回你的房♥间
Go to your room.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
梅拉尼 我只想谈谈...
Melanie, I just want to discuss--
你不想谈
You don't want to discuss it.
你想让我认为你不是骗子
You want to convince me that you're not a liar.
在我发火之前
So before I lose my shit,
滚出我的房♥子
get out of my house.
这也是我的房♥子
It's my house too!
你想喊多大声就喊多大声
Yell as much as you want.
-但是你别想怪我 -你知道一直被说是骗子
- But you blaming me is bullshit. - Do you know what it's like
是什么感受吗
to constantly be called a liar?
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know how that feels?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like?
你知道这让我感觉有多蠢吗
Do you know how stupid that makes me feel?
你在乎吗
Do you even fucking care?
操 别...
Fuck! Don't--
别他妈背对着我
don't fucking turn your back on me!
该死
Dammit!
泰
Ty.
对...对不起
I'm--I'm sorry.
伙计 这...
Buddy, this...
这是个意外
this was an accident.
好吗
Okay?
不过别担心 我们能去买♥♥个新的
But don't worry, we're gonna get a new one.
好吗
All right?
我
I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们马上就去买♥♥个新的
We'll get a new one right away, okay?
我保证那肯定会是最棒的
It'll be the best one ever, I promise.
木场还是开着的
The lot will still be open.
我们可以过去然后买♥♥棵...
You know, we can just head down and get--
买♥♥棵新的
and get a new one
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表