剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
虽然我一整个夏天都躲你
Even though I ghosted you all summer,
我还是每11分钟看一次你的主页
I was still checking your profile every 11 minutes.
好吧
Okay.
这下我们有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
你什么意思
So, what are you saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What, what, what?
我好
I'm so...
怎么
Yeah?
嗨
...high.
我好嗨
I'm so high,
而且好饿
and really, really hungry.
好吧 那...
All right. Well, hey, hey.
我们回头给你找东西吃
We'll feed you later.
不 我要去找自动贩售机
No. I'm going to the vending machine.
现在吗
Right now?
我要昏过去了
I'm going to pass out.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
那混♥蛋♥酒鬼把我们锁起来了
That fucking drunk actually locked us in.
椒盐饼 没有吗
Pretzels... maybe not.
薯片
Chips, chips, chips, chips.
巧克力 花生
Chocolate and peanuts.
那个不错
That could be good.
好决定
That's a good call.
不错
That's good.
谁想要一堆干果
Who wants a bunch of nuts?
巧克力
The chocolate.
那个不错啊
That seems like that's the one.
好吧
All right.
好啦
Oh, there we go.
该死
Oh, shoot.
给我点时间
Just give me one second!
艾瑞卡
Erica?
艾瑞卡
Erica.
艾瑞卡 别闹了
Erica, quit playing.
你是想报复我之前吓唬你吗
You just trying to get me back for scaring you earlier?
杰森·尔文自己控球
Jason Irving takes the ball himself.
他打断了防守的脚踝
He breaks the ankle of the defender!
他又打断了一个
He breaks another one!
谁去叫医务人员
Somebody get a medic!
这怎么回事
What's this?
艾瑞卡·杨等在边缘吗
Erica Yang is waiting at the rim?
小心 艾瑞卡
Watch out, Erica.
你要被拦截了
You about to get crossed up!
搞什么
What the fuck?
杰森
Jason?
如果你是想吓我
If you're trying to scare me,
我可以告诉你那很没意思
I can tell you that's a turnoff.
这可不好玩
This isn't funny.
好吧 我给你两分钟
Okay, I'm going to give you two minutes
不出来我就回去留堂了
or I'm going back to detention.
我刚用厕纸清理过
I just cleaned it up with paper towels.
太好了
Fantastic.
艾瑞卡呢
Where's Erica?
你没丢下她自己吧
You didn't just leave her by herself, did you?
她正嗨着呢
She's baked right now.
我不知道 她在自己玩呢
I don't know. She was doing her own thing.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
你没见过艾瑞卡吧
You haven't seen Erica, have you?
没有
Nope.
但阿姆斯特朗可把我们关在这里了
But Armstrong for sure locked us in.
好吧
All right.
我走了
I'm leaving.
杰森
Jason?
什么叫"她在自己玩呢"
What do you mean, "she's doing her own thing"?
我跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you.
你今天做的还不够多吗
Haven't you done enough for today?
如果你那么担心她嗨大了
If you're so worried she's stoned,
你为什么要带电子烟来
why did you bring the vape pen in the first place?
你什么毛病
The fuck is your problem, bro?
你把大家都拉低到了你的水平线
You're bringing everyone down to your level.
这让你觉得不那么糟糕了吗
Does it make you feel like less of a screw-up?
喂 别那么对她说话
Yo. Don't talk to her like that.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚刚跟个朋友在一起
I was...with a friend.
这家伙企图泡你了吗
Did this guy try to make a move on you?
没有
No.
我刚刚跟杰森在一起
I was...with Jason.
前男友
The ex-boyfriend!
你出现幻觉了吗
Are you hallucinating?
因为楼里没人
'Cause there's no one in the building.
已经封锁了
It's locked.
那他肯定是在之前进来的吧
He must have gotten in beforehand, right?
嗯 我们本来在一起
Yeah. We were hanging out,
然后我离开了一下
and then I left for a second,
再回去时 他就不见了
and when I came back, he was gone.
他肯定在楼里
Well, he's gotta be here somewhere.
除非他被阿姆斯特朗逮到了
Unless Armstrong caught him.
那很奇怪
But that is really weird, 'cause...
因为拉斯也是突然就走了
Russ left without a word, too.
别那么多戏了
Stop being so dramatic.
他经常突然走人
He ditches all the time.
才不呢 我们在一起时不会
No he doesn't, not when we're together.
那学校鬼魂可能把他绑了起来
Okay, so then, the School Spirit probably has him chained up,
给他吸了一发 他可能正爽着呢
sucking him off. He's probably loving it right now.
哥们 为什么每次我想跟你说认真的事
Dude, why is it that every time I try to get serious with you,
你都自动说些蠢话
you automatically say something stupid
从不回答问题
and never fucking answer the question?
好奇怪 杰森居然那样丢下我
It is really weird Jason would just ditch me like that.
你看到他了吗
Did you see him?
我就拿了拖把然后回来了
I, uh, I just got the mop and came back here,
我以为你俩会想独处
I assumed you guys wanted to be alone.
我们该告诉阿姆斯特朗老师吗
Should we tell Mr. Armstrong?
说什么
For what?
他可能真逮到了谁
I mean, he probably did catch somebody,
只是不想出来
he's just staying low-key
因为这位预科生发现了他口里的酒气
after preppy here called him out on his alcohol breath.
8月24日 星期六留堂细节
伊丽莎白·惠特莫尔
拉塞尔·琼斯
小维·卡斯特罗 +8个星期六
布雷特·卡勒维
艾瑞卡·杨
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
今天接下去的时间我们就待在这吧
Let's just stay in here for the rest of the day,
尤其是阿姆斯特朗老师已经醉了
especially if Mr. Armstrong's already drunk
而且发生了不少怪事
and weird things are happening.
没发生什么怪事
Nothing weird is happening,
除了现在已过了午饭时间
other than it's past lunchtime
而那蠢货还没回来放我们休息
and that idiot isn't back yet to let us go on break.
不 我要去他办公室拿我的手♥机♥
No, I'm gonna go grab my phone from his office.
也许我该跟你一起去找杰森
Maybe I should go with you and look for Jason.
我说话时到底有没有人听
Does anyone ever listen to me when I say stuff?
我们听到你说的了
We hear what you're saying,
但你说的太没劲儿
it's just that what you're saying sucks.
听着
Look.
艾瑞卡不希望今天的事被人知道
Erica's trying to keep a low profile today,
学校又被封锁了
and the school's on lockdown.
外面的一切看上去都很危险
Everything just seems dangerous out there.
老兄 我说的校鬼故事是闹着玩的
Dude, I was playing around with the whole School Spirit stuff.
那个僵尸女老师是假的
The zombie teacher lady isn't real.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表