剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
我很乐意帮忙
I really like to help, you know.
再接再励
Keep up the good work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是美好的一天 对吗
Beautiful day, right?
糟糕 他要走了
Shit, he's getting away.
玛丽索 你是不是跟着他来着
Marisol, did you follow?
-托马斯 -在这里 老大
- Thomas? - Yes, sir?
大家表现得怎么样
How's everyone faring?
小家伙怎么样 好点了吗
How's the little guy? Any better?
更糟糕了
Worse.
他一天都撑不下去
He hasn't made it a day,
要希望他坚持一周
I don't think it's realistic to think
是不现实的
that he'll make it through a full week.
小孩子总是会死
Kids, they always insist on dying.
他们的免疫系统对镇定剂的耐受力
Their immune systems can't handle the tranquilizers
不像成人
the ways an adult can.
如果我们能把他们带出来做控制测试
If we could take 'em out and get a control test
来减少剂量...
to safe dosage--
我们没有时间做控制测试了 汤姆
We don't have time for a control test, Tom.
每一名宾客都要订制化的体验
It's not gonna work in the big picture
这对我们的大局不利
of every single guest needs a bespoke experience.
我们需要知道
We need to know they'll be safe
他们至少在一周内的
at least for the entire duration
标准流程中注射的剂量是安全的
of the week sequence on a standard entry dose without fail.
这样人才会越来越多
Now, that's how the numbers add up.
你理解吗
You understand that, right?
-嗯 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
说到稳定性
Now speaking of stability,
我们的重点目标怎么样了
how's our VIP doing here?
好多了
Better.
仍然没有达到我们想要的可预测性
Still not settling with degree of predictability that we'd like.
我们有接生员在密切监视 对吧
We have the midwife on vigilant surveillance, yes?
是的 我昨天亲自重编写了防火墙机器人
Yes, sir, I recoded the firewall bot myself yesterday.
天啊
Oh, god.
她...
She...
他们 是我们这里有史以来
They... are the most precious guests
最珍贵的客人
we've got in here.
我知道 先生 但我不敢确定
I know, sir, but I'm not sure
药物是如何影响孩子的
how the meds are affecting the baby.
可能会导致死产或先天缺陷
Could be a stillbirth or birth defects.
可能性有多少
How likely is that?
在这种环境下生产
This will literally be the first time
真的是有史以来的第一次
that a birth happens under these conditions, ever.
我无法预测 但是可能性很大
I can't project, but it's likely.
创伤和药物对于孕妇来说可不是个好事情
Trauma and drugs usually aren't a great thing for a pregnant woman.
好吧 她的预产期是什么时候
All right, when's she due?
就是最近
Any day now.
在别无选择的情况下
It's amazing what the human body can accomplish
人体所能做到的令人震惊
given no other choice.
你做了个噩梦
Shh, you're having a bad dream.
-把她给我 -可怜的小家伙
- Give her to me. - Oh, you poor thing.
赶紧把她给我
No, fucking give her to me now.
把她给我 给我
Give her to me, give her to me.
你的态度不利于孩子的健康
Your attitude is not healthy for the baby to be around.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
贝蒂
Betty?
贝蒂
Betty?
玛丽索
Marisol!
放我出去
Get me out of here.
放我出去 放我出去
Get me out of here, get me out of here.
放我出去
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Get me out of here!
她从系统中逃脱了
She bounced from the system.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
她肯定找到大门了
She must have found the gate.
拜托 你能不能做得好一点
Come on, can't you make this thing better
让他们找不到出去的路
so they don't find their way out.
我标记过她有逃跑的风险
I flagged her as a flight risk,
所以如果她再经过那扇门
so if she goes through the gate again
她会落入这个逃跑循环
she'll end up in this escape loop.
而你以前从来没注意到她有这种逃跑风险
And you've never noticed this type of behavior from her before?
没有 老大
No, sir.
这是第一次
First time.
好吧 把她放到你的循环里一小时
All right, well, put her back in that loop of yours for an hour.
她会精疲力尽
She'll tire herself out.
然后把她和孩子重新放回系统中
Then merge her and the baby back in the system.
好的
Okay.
你知道在这之前我是干什么的吗 汤姆
You know what I did before I did this, Tom?
我在一家私人矫正公♥司♥的董事会任职
I served on a board of a private corrections company.
用外行人的话说 就是私立监狱
Private prisons, in layman's terms.
很多人不知道私立监狱是干什么的
A lot of people don't know that private prisons work.
人们喜欢在这种地方上班 挣钱
People willing to work at these facilities
纳税人就能省一笔钱
make a profit and the taxpayers make a savings.
我们以一种安全 人道和谨慎的方式
We solved an urgent nationwide problem
解决了一个紧急的全国性问题
in a safe, humane, and discreet way.
你知道这教会了我什么吗 汤姆
You know what that taught me, Tom?
这教会了我 要关注大局和底线
It taught me you gotta focus on the big picture, the bottom line.
我知道这很难忍♥受 让人难过
I know this is all difficult to bear, it's upsetting,
但你不能让它分散你的大局观
but you must not let it distract you from the big picture.
对于大局观来说 肯定有比这更好的方法
There has got to be a better version of the big picture than this.
没人在乎这些人 汤姆
Nobody gives a fuck about these people, Tom.
这样的话他们就不会进监狱
Look, this way they're not crowding up the prisons,
不会和他们的孩子们分离
they're not being separated from their kids,
不会受到身体上的虐待
they're not being physically mistreated.
节省下来的税款将长♥期♥地用于善事
Tax money is saved to be used long‐term for good.
相比而言 这些损失微不足道 不是吗
Now that is a small cost to pay for all this, isn't it?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
因为如果五角大楼发现这样的安全漏洞
'Cause if the Pentagon finds out about security breaches like this,
他们就会买♥♥别人的解决方案
they're gonna buy somebody else's solution.
老大 我们能拿到这份合同
Sir, we didn't win this contract
不是因为我们可以建立一个虚拟的牢房♥
because we could build a virtual holding cell.
是因为我们保证会给这些人
We won it because we promised these people
带来人性化 快乐的转变
a humane, happy transition.
我雇你来不是为了让他们实现美国梦 汤姆
I'm not paying you to give them the American Dream, Tom.
我们的工作就是别让他们靠近
We're paid to keep them out of it.
什么...
What--
没事的 玛丽索
It's okay, Marisol.
是我 托马斯
It's me, Thomas.
我知道你现在肯定很困惑
I know you must be very confused right now.
你还记得你在这里醒来之前
Do you remember where you woke up earlier,
你还醒过一次吗
before you woke up here?
记得
Yeah.
记得 你当时在那里
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you were there,
那里还有一个人
and there was-- there was this other man.
他叫乔治·阿特伍德
His name is George Atwood.
他建造了这个地方
He's the man who built this place.
这是个什么地方
What is this place?
你们为什么把我关在这里
Why are you keeping me here?
这是个什么地方
What is this place?
我曾经想加入到能改变世界的地方
I wanted to be a part of something that would change the world.
给你这样的人一个喘息的机会
Offer people like you some respite,
让你尝到你来此想要尝到的滋味
a taste of what you came here for
但我可能不会成功了
but might never find.
玛丽索 抱歉 我现在没有时间
Marisol, I'm sorry, I don't have time
向你解释这个
to explain this to you right now.
不不 我怀孕了
No, no, I have a child inside of me.
拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
听我说
Look, listen to me,
因为你找到了大门
because you found the gateway,
我必须要把你标记为可能逃跑的人
I had to mark you as a potential deserter.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表