剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I wrote the letter to end all letters.
我从没鼓起勇气把信交给她
Just never had the guts to give it to her,
但明天
but tomorrow,
明天我会给她的
tomorrow I will.
在她说出"我愿意"之前
Right before she says, "I do."
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
拜托 拉瑞 让我看看
Come on, Larry, let me see it.
我们好不容易有时间了 拉瑞
We're having a moment here, Larry.
来吧 拉瑞 让我看看
Come on, Larry, let me see it.
你不会再见到我了
You're never gonna see me again.
如果你抓住了正能量
I'll tell you if I think you...
我会告诉你的
captured the right energy.
我不会让别人看的
I've never let anyone read it.
连瑞秋都不行
Not even Rachel.
致辛迪 我不擅长言语
"Dear Cindy, words are really not my thing.
辛迪 我爱你 我从来没有那么爱过一个人
Cindy, I love you, I've never loved anyone..."
我爱你 小拉
Ah, I love you, Lar.
写的太棒了 老兄
That's fucking beautiful, man.
这会折磨死她的
It's gonna crucify her.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我不知道 很晚了
Uh, I don't know, it's late.
邦佐该睡觉了
Well, uh, bedtime for Bonzo.
我也要回去工作了
Yeah, I should probably be getting back to the desk.
天知道我错过了多少客户
Who knows how many customers I've missed.
好吧 晚安
All right, good night.
等一下
Oh, wait one sec.
我要给你照张相 你能过来吗
I need to get a picture of you, can you come here?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我看起来像个矮松饼
I look like a scrub muffin.
别说了 你很好看
Shut up, you look amazing.
笑一笑 宝贝们
Smile, babies.
好的
Okay, all right.
晚安
Good night.
这张照片里的我很棒
That's a great picture of me.
但是... 就是...
But... just...
晚安 拉拉宝贝
Good night, Lar‐Bear.
我爱你 拉瑞
I love you, Larry.
接受好友申请
已成为朋友
什么鬼
What... the fuck?!
什么情况 不
What the hell, come on, no!
天啊
Jesus!
谁把你变成这样了
Who would do this to you?
-谁在... -天啊
‐ Who is‐‐ oh, ah. ‐ Jesus.
-不 贝蒂 -这个人是谁
- Oh, no, Betty! ‐ Who is this guy?
-他只是个骑摩托车的 -贝蒂 不
- He's just this biker guy. ‐ Betty, no!
看起来切斯特这次太过了
It looks like Chester went too far this time.
是谁... 是谁干的
Who would‐‐ who would do this to you?
不 不 贝蒂
Not‐‐ not Betty!
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
You goddamn son of a bitch!
有问题吗 杰拉德
Is there a problem, Gerald?
我发誓
I swear to fucking Christ,
我一定要把这人的头拧下来
I'm gonna tear someone's fucking head off.
有人把你的坐骑"干了"啊
Oh, someone put a crotch on your crotch rocket.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
你认为这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
至少你不会和其他人的车搞混了
Oh, at least you won't mix it up with anyone else.
天啊
Jesus.
-不好笑 兄弟 -二位
- Not funny, man. - Guys.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -二位 二位 别打了
- Fuck you! - Guys, guys, stop it.
-是谁干的 -我们能聊聊吗
- Who would do this? ‐ Can we just talk about this?
你也想试试吗 小伙子
You want some of this, little man?
我要打死你 老兄
I'm gonna cut you up, man.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
切斯特
Chester.
我 只 是
I... was... just...
在逗 你 玩
fucking... with... you!
老天 老天
Oh man, oh man, oh man.
杰拉德 你还好吗
Gerald, are you okay?
杰拉德 有点过分了 兄弟
Gerald, things got carried away, man.
你还好吗 兄弟
Are you okay, man?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
你还好吗 兄弟
You okay, man?
拜托 切斯特 拜托
Please, Chester, please.
你需要学会接受玩笑
You need to learn to take a joke.
切斯特
Chester.
你还好吗 杰拉德
You okay, Gerald?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
各位 我不觉得他还好
You guys, I don't think he's all right.
杰拉德 杰拉德
Gerald, Gerald!
发生了什么
What happened?
不
Oh, no.
该死 不
Oh, fuck, no.
他有把刀
He had a knife.
你看见了 对吧
You saw, right?
他要杀了我
He was gonna kill me.
杰拉德
Gerald!
他死了
He's dead.
我把他杀了
I killed him.
该死 我杀人了
Holy fuck, I fucking killed someone.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
不
No.
不会出事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
不 会出事了
No, it won't.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
你在...
What are you‐‐
你在干什么
what‐‐ what are you doing?
-别别别 -别 拜托
- No, no no no -- - No, please.
我来报♥警♥
I'll call.
一旦这个电♥话♥打通 我的生活会彻底改变
Once I make this phone call, it's gonna change my life.
拉瑞 我能求你帮我个忙吗
Larry, can I ask you to do something for me?
可以
O‐okay.
你能给我拿点伏特加吗
Will you go get me some vodka?
伏特加
Some vodka?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
长途跋涉前的最后一杯酒
One last drink before the long walk.
好的 没问题
All right, okay.
喂 警♥察♥局吗
Hello, Sheriff's Department?
粉红汽车旅馆这里发生了一起惨案
There's been a tragedy at the Pink Motel.
我朋友死了
My friend is dead.
这是场意外
It was an accident.
办公室
天啊 我不敢相信现在发生的事情
Holy shit, I can't believe what the hell is happening right now.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the cops.
赶快
Now.
他说他已经报♥警♥了
He said that he was calling them already.
你觉得他真的报♥警♥了吗
You think he really made that call?
不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
天啊 快点
God, come on.
-快打快打 -我在打
‐ Call, call, call, call, call. ‐ I am, I am.
911 你有什么紧急情况
9‐1‐1, what's your emergency?
你好
Hello, hi, uh, yeah,
我现在在粉红汽车旅馆酒廊
I'm calling from the Pink Motel and Lounge.
-我想上报... -是的
‐ I wanted to report‐‐ - Um, yes,
治安官已经在路上了
the sheriff's already on his way.
你现在有危险吗
Are you currently in danger?
现在没有 但是
No, not this second, no, but, um, uh,
你能不能让他快一点
can you just make sure that he‐‐he's quick?
好的 我会告诉他的
Yes, I'll let him know.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表