剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
凯尔
Kyle.
她真是对你过敏
She is literally allergic to you.
我们快到了 谢伊
We're almost there, Shay.
很快就结束了
It'll be over soon.
抱歉
Sorry.
贞洁
手♥机♥
Cell phones.
爸爸 不行
Dad, no.
我也关了我的
I turned mine off too.
交出来
Hand them over.
叛徒
Traitor.
别找麻烦 乔
Hey, don't be difficult, Jo.
凯尔 我的朋友 见到你真高兴
Kyle, my friend, it is good to see you.
见到你很高兴 牧师
Good to see you, Pastor.
-你还好吗 -很好 先生
- How you doing, my man? - Oh, very good, sir.
女士们 容我来做迎宾队
Ladies, allow me to be your welcoming committee.
女儿节快乐
乔 看看你 长这么大了
Jo, look at you, all grown up.
这是第几次了
How many is this now?
第五次
Number five.
老天爷啊 这是谁
Praise the Lord. And who is this?
这是谢伊
This is Shay.
我的另一个女儿
My other daughter.
很高兴你能来 谢伊
Well, it is wonderful to have you, Shay.
我是赛斯牧师
I am Pastor Seth.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
谢伊是第一次来
This is Shay's first time,
她来的途中还有点晕车
and she got a little carsick on the way up.
没事的
Listen, don't worry,
我们会教你怎么做
we will tell you what to do.
但我有个问题 你祈祷吗 谢伊
But I do have a question: Do you pray, Shay?
没怎么祈祷过
I haven't much.
没事
Well, that's okay.
乔肯定能教你
I'm sure that Jo can help show you how.
是啊 我的确
Yes, I have been known
时不时会采取跪姿
to get on my knees every now and then.
-乔 -为了祈祷
- Jo. - To pray.
你来这里很勇敢 谢伊
You are very brave, Shay, for being here.
这条路可不好走
This is not an easy path to walk in.
很多人一路上磕磕绊绊
Many have stumbled along the way,
但别担心
but do not worry.
我们不会让你摔倒的
We will not let you fall.
现在上帝会照顾你了
You're in God's hands now.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢伊
Shay!
快点
Hurry up.
乔 你到了
Jo, you're here!
对 永远的4号♥小屋
Yeah, cabin 4 for life.
我爸爸好慌
My dad's freaking out.
他每年都紧张得要死
Literally every year, he's a nervous wreck
直到我们到这里
until we get up here.
乔
Hi, Jo.
我是莱西
Hi, I'm Lacey.
凯利安
KellyAnn.
伙计们 这是谢伊
Guys, this is Shay.
我们是姐妹
We're sisters.
你觉得牧师会讲话吗
Do you think the pastor will do the speech?
可能吧
Probably.
什么讲话
What speech?
莉莉丝
Lilith.
乔很喜欢莉莉丝的讲话
Jo loves the Lilith speech.
我觉得你可能没听懂
I feel like you might be missing the point.
你是不该喜欢那个故事的
You're not supposed to love that story.
拜托告诉我你周日不会戴那个面纱
Please tell me you're not gonna wear that veil on Sunday.
跟裙子一起的
Came with the dress.
不 绝对不要
No! Definitely no.
我为舞会买♥♥了两件裙子
I bought two dresses for the ball.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Well,
我爸替我挑裙子 每年
my dad picks out my dress for me, and every year,
他挑的都基本一样
it's like he picks out the exact same one.
无聊
Boring.
所以今年 我去了商场
So this year I was at the mall
看到了一件完美的裙子
and I saw the perfect one and...
我就没忍♥住
I couldn't help myself.
你不会穿的
You'll never wear it.
爸爸的小天使
Daddy's little angel.
你穿什么 谢伊
What are you wearing, Shay?
真美
Oh, that's gorgeous.
是你♥爸♥爸选的吗
Did your dad pick it out?
我试了一堆我喜欢的 但是他挑的
I tried on a bunch that I liked, but yeah.
凯尔说这件最好
Kyle said this one was the best.
你喊你♥爸♥凯尔
You call your dad Kyle?
她两个月前才认识他的
She only met him two months ago.
每年女儿节
Every year on Daughter's Day,
我们都齐聚于此
we gather together here
谈论一个年轻姑娘人生中两段
to talk about the two most important relationships
最重要的关系
in a young girl's life:
她跟天父的关系 阿门
Her relationship with her Heavenly Father, amen...
-阿门 -以及她跟
- Amen. - And her relationship
人间父亲的关系 阿门
with her earthly father, amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
我的女儿 莱西
My own daughter, Lacey,
这是她第十届舞会
this is her 10th ball.
这是她第十次的贞洁起誓
This is her 10th pledge of purity.
感谢上帝
Woo, thank you, Lord!
父亲们都理解我的
You fathers know what I'm talking about, I bet.
我真幸运
Man, am I blessed.
十年前 我开始推动父女们的关系
When I started bringing fathers and daughters together a decade ago,
建立了这间教堂
I built this church,
我做了这些彩窗
and I had these windows made
因为我觉得我必须
because I felt compelled
讲述一个不常被讲述
to tell a story that is not often told
但如今非常重要的故事
but is vitally important nowadays.
女士们先生们 夏娃并非第一个女人
You see, ladies and gentlemen, Eve was not the first woman.
不是的 你们肯定不知道
No, no, she was not, I bet you didn't know that.
上帝弯下身 拿人间的黏土
When God bent down and made Adam
塑造了亚当时
out of the dust of this earth,
他还拿一样的黏土做了个女人
he also made a woman out of that same clay,
她叫莉莉丝
and her name was Lilith.
莉莉丝很独♥立♥
Now, Lilith was independent.
很固执
She was strong-willed,
但她也很淫♥荡♥
but she was lustful.
莉莉丝被逮到
Lilith was caught
跟一个天使通奸
fornicating with a member of the heavenly host.
你可以说有个天使吻了她 是的
You might say she was kissed by an angel, yes, she was,
但当我们的主和天父上帝得知后
but when Lord, our God and Father, found out,
他立刻施以了严厉的惩罚
his punishment was swift and it was severe.
因为在天上的主 上帝
You see, because our Lord, God above,
把莉莉丝直接送进了地狱
sent Lilith straight to hell.
阿门
Amen.
去地狱
To hell.
然后 天父又为亚当造了个女人
Then, our Father set out to create another woman for Adam,
但这次
but this time,
他是用亚当自己的身体做的
he did so by using a rib from Adam's own body.
是的
Yes, he did.
他说她是个更好的女人
He said she was a better woman,
是的 她是更好
and yes, she was better,
但她也很脆弱
but she was also fragile.
她需要指引
She needed guidance.
我们的主上帝告诉我们
Our Lord God tells us
如果没有强大的男人提供指引
that without a strong man to offer guidance,
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表