剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
跟我的额头说去
Tell that to my fucking forehead.
我们应该施更强的咒语
We should've cast a stronger spell.
我们低估了你
We actually underestimated you.
笼内训练结束了
Crate training's over.
布谷 布谷
Oh, cuckoo, cuckoo!
-这配色真不错 -我喜欢
- What a beautiful color. - Yeah, I like the way
你穿这件衣服后立起来的奶头 宝贝
your titties look in that top, baby.
有必要吗
Look, really?
穿你妹妹的衣服
Your sister's clothes?
她不是已经入土了吗
I mean, isn't she rolling in her grave?
我们要进行女巫捕猎
We're going on a witch hunt.
你懂吗 层次不一样
You get it? Levels.
应该是我们来捕猎你
It's really more of us hunting you
而不是你捕猎我们
as opposed to you hunting us.
对经典的反转
It's a twist on an old classic.
走吧 外国佬
Vámonos, gringo. -
来 跑吧
Come on, jog on!
快跑 彼得
Go, Pe-ter!
我能直接射他吗
Can I just shoot him in the bollocks?
-快跑 彼得 -拜托
- Go Peter, go! Oh! Come on!
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
不要这样 她的在天之灵看着呢
Please stop this. She had a soul.
-十 -你还是快跑吧 小伙子
- Ten... - You better run, boy.
好吧 抱歉
Hey! Okay, sorry.
九
Nine...
-好吧 -八
- Okay. - Eight...
-快跑 彼得 -七
- Go Peter, go! - Seven...
该死
Sh-- shit.
著名厨师丑闻 十名女记者提出性侵指控
玛塔·多明戈斯
Marta Dominguez.
火焰亦是欲♥火♥
厨师彼得面临性侵指控
她根本不想和你上♥床♥ 彼得
She don't wanna fuck you...
彼得
Peter.
当时我们只是青少年
We were teenagers,
好吗
okay?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help me!
救命 该死
Help me! Hel-- Oh, shit!
格温 格温 等等
Gwen! Gwen! Gwen! Wait!
-谢天谢地 是你 -彼得 怎么...
- Oh thank God, it's you! - Peter, what is--
该死 快走 快走
Fuck! Go, go, go!
-彼得 你... -快开车 格温 快开
- Peter, what-- - Fuckin' drive, Gwen, fuckin' drive!
-好吧 -该死
- Okay, okay! - Shit!
你要告诉我是怎么回事吗
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
你穿的是什么东西
What the hell are you wearing?
有一群女巫折磨我
Fuckin' bitch witches tortured me.
她们绑♥架♥了我
Fuckin' took me hostage.
她们给我的腿施法 格温
The put a spell on my limbs, Gwen!
该死 她们剪去了我的头发
Goddamn, they took my hair,
取走了我的血
took my blood.
她们在我脸上化妆 盯着我的脸
They put makeup on my face, look at my face!
慢点 好吗 你...
Slow down, okay? Just--
我没法慢点 格温
I can't slow down, Gwen.
她们把贝卡的自杀怪在我头上
They're blaming me for Becca's suicide.
对
Yeah.
你知道卡拉吗 她的妹妹
You know Kara, her sister?
她就是女杀人魔 她是领头的
Well, she's the lady Manson, she's the ringleader.
她们一直在跟踪我
And they've been following me,
她们知道我的一些非常非常深的秘密
and they know some deep, deep personal secrets.
她们正在跟踪我 我们得赶紧走
They're stalking me and we need to go,
我们得赶紧去找警♥察♥
and we need to go to the cops now.
操
Oh, fuck!
她们要把我的屌♥切了
They were gonna cut my dick off.
操
Fuck!
她们会修复好你 不是解决你
I said they could fix you, not "Fix" You.
你刚刚说什么
What in the living shit did you just say to me?
你听得很清楚
You heard me.
这都是你干的
You did this to me?
-格温 -我也不想的
- Gwen-- - I didn't want to!
好吗 但是你让我别无选择
Okay? But you just-- you left me no choice,
因为历史又一次重演了
because it's happening all over again, and--
没错 你继续难受吧
Oh yeah, you better be upset.
因为你让我留下了一辈子的阴影
'Cause you have scarred me for life
你可是我的妹妹
and you are my goddamned sister!
没错 你就是在我们的树屋里
Yeah, I was your sister when you raped my best friend
强♥奸♥了我最好的朋友
in our fucking treehouse!
强♥奸♥ 你说我"强♥奸♥"
Rape? Did you just say "Rape" To me?
上帝啊 格温 我都不知道
Holy shit, Gwen, I don't even know
这个词到底是什么意思
what that fuckin' word means anymore.
没有人知道 好吗
Nobody does, okay?
我们当时还是孩子
We were kids.
我才十几岁 我喝醉了
I was a teenager, I was drunk,
我光着身子 那感觉都是上辈子的事了
I was fuckin' naked, it was a blurry mess
一片模糊
that happened a lifetime ago!
不 对你来说是一片模糊 彼得
No, it's a blurry mess to you, Peter.
对你来说是上辈子的事
It's a lifetime ago to you!
-我说了 我醉了 -不
- Like I said, I was drunk. - No!
不 你永远有借口 彼得
No, you always have an excuse, Peter,
你永远能逃脱
and you always get away with it,
不仅仅是贝卡
and it is not just with Becca,
因为还有太多其他受害者
because there have been too many others,
那个几年前
what about the journalist that interviewed you
采访你的记者呢 你对她做了什么
a few years ago, right? Hm, what did you do to her?
彼得 或者你的那个员工
Huh, Peter? Or the women on your staff,
或者你的律师
or the new one that your lawyer's
最近在给你处理的那个
fixing for you right now, what were the--
这次的辞退令是怎么写的
what were the marching orders this time?
"她来面试真人秀
Is it "Oh, she auditioned for a reality show,
那她肯定是个拜金的婊♥子♥" 对吗
so she just must be a gold-digging whore," Right?
这不是你们公♥司♥的信条吗
Isn't that the company line?
你伤害了贝卡
You hurt Becca
没有人相信她的说法
and no one believed her story,
因为你那么完美 彼得
because you were perfect, Peter,
你说她是骗子 于是她就变成了骗子
and you called her a liar, so that's what she was.
后来 她就慢慢被吞噬了
And over time, it just ate her alive.
我维护你
And I defended you
是因为你是我的哥哥
because you're my brother,
不是因为我相信你 我不信
not because I believed you, because I didn't.
这就是我要背负的罪孽
And that's just my cross to bear.
好吧 你...
Yeah, okay, you're...
你说得对
you're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你得赶紧开车 赶紧开车走
You have to drive right now. You have to drive right now!
她们是该死的女巫
They're fuckin' witches!
-她们没告诉你她们是女巫吗 -彼得 别说了
- Did they tell you they're fuckin' witches? -No, Peter! Stop it!
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself!
搞什么 好吧
What the fuck? Okay.
她们没和我说过这个
They did not say anything about that.
-我要打给卡拉 -不 不要
- I'm gonna call Kara, and-- - No-- no, don't!
那就是卡拉
That's Kara!
不 不
No! No!
彼得 救我 彼得 彼得
Peter, help me! Peter! Peter!
格温 格温
Gwen! Gwen!
我...我的手
Oh, my... my hands...
不 不
No! No!
不
Ah! No!
不
Noo!
格温 你在吗
Gwen, are you here?
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, dear.
-我妹妹呢 -你真好
- Where's my sister? - That's sweet.
格温在自己的床上醒来
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表