剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I guess my proudest accomplishment this year
就是我接纳了一个情况特别艰难的孩子
would be that I had a really challenging kid come in,
她耳聋 还自闭
um, she was deaf and autistic,
她有...
and, you know, she has like--
很多感官问题
she had a lot of sensory issues.
然后...
And, um,
我不想说得太多愁善感
I don't want to get too mumbo-jumbo-y,
但真的
but it was just-- it was really--
感觉很棒
it's really cool to just--
看到一个人在这么短的时间
to watch a person develop so much
成长这么多
over such a short period of time.
所以
So...
基拉 真是太棒了
Kaela, that is incredible.
你绝对完爆我们所有人
You definitely put the rest of us to shame.
-不 -是的
- No. - Oh yeah.
你真是位出色的女人
You are a fucking amazing woman.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, well, thank you,
我觉得不是 但随便吧
I don't think so, but, you know, whatever.
-换别人换别人 -我觉得你就是
- Someone else, someone else. - Well, I think you are.
克洛
Chlo?
-随你怎么想吧 -好吧
- Whatever you want. - All right, well, okay,
尽管我妈生病了
even though my mom's sick
我没有工作
and I don't have a job
我还破产了
and I'm broke
而且我网上约会了两百次
and I've been on over 200 internet dates
但还是单身
and I still don't have a boyfriend,
我今天没有自杀
I didn't fucking kill myself this year,
敬这个 对吧
so cheers to that, huh?
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
老天 丹妮尔 这是个玩笑
Oh, my God, Danielle, I'm joking.
好吧 放开所有玩笑
Okay, well, all jokes aside, um...
你看起来很受伤 克洛
it seems like you're actually really hurting, Chlo,
我想让你知道
and I want you to know
如果你需要我 我就在这
that I'm here for you if you ever need me.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
莱克斯
Lex?
好吧 克洛和基拉知道
Um, well, as Chloe and Kaela know,
今年其实
this year was actually
对我来说很艰难
especially challenging for me.
天哪
Fuck.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想跟大家分享一下吗
Is it--is it something you want to share or...?
就是有很多后悔的事
Just a lot of, you know, um... regrets?
感觉我没有活出最好的自己
Feeling like I didn't live my best life.
浪费了很多时间
I wasted a lot of time.
我不知道 只是
I don't know, I--I just had
我有很多愿望和梦想和幻想
all these um, hopes and dreams and visions,
但我只是
but I just, um...
嗯
Yeah, so,
其实没完成什么事情
I didn't actually accomplish a lot this year.
其实好多年都这样了
Actually, for a lot of years.
我觉得自己在过去停滞不前
I feel like I've kind of been bogged down by the past.
紧紧抓着那些
Holding onto things that really I--
我本该放手的东西
I should have let go of.
所以
So...
总之
Anyway, um,
我知道今年快要结束了
I know it's almost the end of the year,
但我真的觉得我最大的成就
but I really feel like my biggest accomplishments
还没有到来
have yet to come.
莱克斯
Wow, Lex.
我喜欢这态度
I loved that.
没错 总归还是时间
Yes, there is always more time,
干杯
so cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
敬我们自己
Cheers to us!
等等 你那时在哪
Ha, wait, where were you?
我在看《等待古夫曼》
I was watching Waiting for Guffman.
什么
What?
对啊 我都不知道发生了什么
Yeah, I had no idea that was going on.
你有没有 他射在裤子了
Did you--he jizzed in his pants?
是啊 太疯狂了
Yeah, dude, it was crazy.
他就 他要来亲我
He like--he went in to kiss me
他喊了一声
and then he was like ugh,
然后往后退
and he backed up.
我就问他 "发生什么了"
And I was like, "What's happening?"
然后他不想让我靠近他的裤裆
And like he just didn't want me anywhere near his crotch.
然后我意识到他射在裤子里了
And then I realized it was because he had jizzed in his pants.
我真不敢相信你从没告诉过我
I can't believe you never told me that.
你们知道吗
Did you guys know that?
知道
Yeah.
青春期的男孩真变♥态♥
Teenage boys are so weird.
真恶心
So gross.
莱克斯 你还记得
Lex, do you remember the night
你和诺亚·斯皮瓦克亲热的那晚
that you were making out with Noah Spivak
我从地板上爬过去
and I like crawled across the floor
把灯的开关拔了吗
and unplugged the light?
当然记得
Yes, I do.
等等 那是不是他说"小♥穴♥"的那晚
Wait, was the same night he said "VJ"?
-是的 -我的天
- Yes. - Oh, my God,
如果你让我摸你的小♥穴♥
I'd bet you'd feel really good
我相信你肯定会感觉很好
if you let me touch your VJ.
谁说的
Who says thats--
真恶心
It's so gross.
等等 阴♥道♥是这么拼的吗
Wait, is vagina spelled with a J?
难道我一辈子都拼错了
Have I been spelling it wrong my whole life?
-不是 -我觉得
- No. - I feel like...
等等 他后来摸你了吗
Wait, so--so, did he touch your VJ?
那晚没有
Um, not that night.
我觉得我来大姨妈了
I think I had my period.
然后还有个女孩
Also there was a girl
在地板上爬着
crawling around on the floor
想拔了开关
unplugging lights.
不客气
You're welcome,
我是在营造气氛
I was trying to set the mood.
-我那时很爱诺亚 -我的天
- I loved Noah. - Oh, my God,
你简直是为他着迷
you were so obsessed with him.
他很可爱
He was very cute.
很可爱
He was cute.
好了 该谁了
Okay, whose turn is it?
等等 你呢 基拉
Wait, okay, what about you, Kaela?
我感觉自己完全不知道你的感情生活
I feel like I know nothing about your love life.
她正热恋着呢
Oh, she's hot and heavy with someone.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
不是男人
Not a man.
其实是她
It's a woman, actually.
她叫弗兰基
Her name's Frankie.
我的天 太棒了
Oh, my God, that's amazing.
我都不知道你喜欢女孩
I didn't know you were into girls.
是啊 我喜欢姑娘
Yeah, yeah, I am.
我是说
Um...I mean,
高中时候我就喜欢姑娘
I--I was in high school too,
但太害怕不敢出柜
I was just too scared to come out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you guys meet?
工作
At work.
她在儿科工作
She works in the pediatric department,
所以
so, yeah,
我们已经在一起一年了
it's been almost a year now.
其实我还没告诉你们
Oh, actually, I didn't even tell you guys this.
等她租期到了我们打算同居
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表