剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
这太蠢了
That is so stupid.
什么意思 强壮 性♥欲♥旺盛的
What do you mean, like, a strong old woman
老女人吗
who's really horny?
就像是个死了的僵尸女士
It's like a dead zombie lady.
她是十多年前学校的一位紧张兮兮的老师
Apparently, she was some uptight teacher from like 10 years ago.
学生们对她使了个恶作剧
The kids pulled a prank on her.
他们倒了一盆凉水在她身上
They dumped a bunch of cold water on her.
具体怎么回事也不清楚
Nobody knows exactly.
但她突发心脏病 当场就死了
But she had a heart attack and died right there on the spot.
那些学生怕极了 于是用
The kids freaked out, so they covered her up
上将的吉祥物服装将她掩盖
by putting her in an Admiral mascot costume
然后把尸体藏在了学校里
and hid her body on campus.
从那以后 她就一直在学校阴魂不散
And since then, she's been haunting the school
向坏孩子报仇
and taking revenge on bad kids.
说到坏
Speaking of bad,
刚才他说的"你没被开除已经很走运了"是怎么回事
what was all that "You're lucky to not be expelled" talk?
你干什么了
What'd you do?
我不太想说
I really prefer not to talk about it.
你担心我们会评头论足吗
Are you worried we're gonna judge you?
你不说我们会越加评头论足
We'll judge you more for not telling.
我觉得大家都有点感兴趣
I think we're all a little intrigued.
我打赌她什么也没做
I bet she didn't do anything.
是吗
Yeah, right?
她也许是被派来打我们几个小报告的
She's probably here to write some report on us fuckups.
你就扯吧 好吗
Speak for yourself, okay?
我打算拿到A和B呢
I plan to get all As and Bs.
是真的吗 你是来作业做研究的
Is that true? Are you just here doing research?
你们为什么都这么好奇
Why are you all so curious?
你做了什么让你留堂
What did you do to get detention?
该问我没做什么
What didn't I do?
喝酒 抽烟
Drinking, smoking.
违抗命令
Insubordination.
你听上去很自豪
You sound like you're proud.
我只是好好享受生活
I'm just living my best life.
我们不是所有人都想上哈佛
Not all of us want to go to Harvard.
她故意留堂 这样就不用回家
She gets detention on purpose so she doesn't have to go home
面对她那酒鬼妈妈了
and be with her alcoholic mom.
-去你的 -得了吧
- Screw you. - Oh, please.
不如我们回去干活吧
Why don't we just get back to work?
阿姆斯特朗老师随时可能回来
Mr. Armstrong might come back any minute.
亲爱的 不会的
Oh, sweetie, no.
他要离开好一会
He'll be gone for a while.
你们怎么知道
How do you know that?
是真的
No, it's true.
他正在自己办公室喝酒呢
He's in his office right now getting drunk.
-连他都知道 -什么
- Even he knows. - What?
阿姆斯特朗是酒鬼
Armstrong's an alcoholic.
我就不能离开它们
I just can't get away from them.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
拉斯 你能再给我们来点那酒吗
hey, Russ, can you get us that booze again?
-我该吗 -当然
- Should I? - Yeah.
可以调节下这儿的气氛
The vibe in here could use a little help.
你的储物柜还有大♥麻♥吗
still got that weed in your locker?
一直有
Always.
大伙 阿姆斯特朗老师今天看起来情绪不好
You guys, Mr. Armstrong seems pretty tense today.
也许我们该悠着点
Maybe we should just take it easy.
老兄 拜托 你总是扫兴
Dude, come on, you're always such a buzzkill.
艾瑞卡
Erica...
你现在是我们中的一员了
You're one of us now.
你马上就要开始了
You're about to get initiated.
没错
Fuck yeah.
我们先让她嗨起来
We'll get her lit.
然后她就会告诉我们为什么来这了
Then she can tell us why she's here.
这些人太鲁莽了
Those guys are so reckless.
你来这里后他们更猖狂了
They're even worse when you're here.
我理解
I get it.
大家都认为我是最棒的学生
Everyone thinks I'm this perfect student.
你就是啊
Well, you are.
其实我很惊讶我竟然
I'm actually really amazed that I'm speaking
现在正在和艾瑞卡·杨聊天
with the Erica Yang right now.
拜托
Please.
两次获得"年度最佳学生"
Yeah, two Time Admiral of the Year.
平均分最高 资深班长
Highest GPA, senior class president.
你是赫布鲁克的黄金标准
You're the gold standard at Helbrook.
我并不知道这些
I don't know about that.
你的演讲棒极了
And your speech was incredible.
我的演讲
My speech?
是的 就在年初的时候
Yeah, at the beginning of the year.
非常振奋人心 我一直记在心上
It was inspiring, I really took it to heart.
你曾说 这是最后一年了 要勇于冒险
You know, about it being the last year and taking risks
不要留下遗憾
and not having regrets.
这也正是我来这里的原因
It's actually the reason why I'm here right now.
不 你干了什么
Oh, no, what'd you do?
其实无所谓
Actually, never mind.
我问你的语气就像他们问我一样
Now I'm doing to you what they were doing to me.
我很惊讶能在这里看到你
I was really surprised to see you here.
阿姆斯特朗老师说你差点被开除
Mr. Armstrong said that you almost got expelled.
这看起来是不可能的事
It just seems impossible.
他是认真的还是...
Was he being serious or was it...?
该死...
Oh, mother...?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
老天 今天遭透了
Man, this day sucks.
或许我们应该和他们一起喝醉
Maybe we should just get drunk with them.
我去给你拿急救箱
I'll go get you a first aid kit.
我觉得木工房♥里有一个
I think there's one in woodshop.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你一个人在这没事吧
Are you gonna be okay in here by yourself?
当然没事
Yeah, of course.
好的
Okay.
鳄梨烟斗还是电子烟
Okay, so, avocado pipe or vape?
无所谓 我只想再来杯苏格兰酒
I don't care, I just want that scotch again.
还是叫威士忌 等等 这俩有什么区别
Or is it whiskey? Wait, what's the difference?
都是酒鬼们的最爱
All alcoholics.
校训在我们头上[校鬼在看着我们]
Hm, the School Spirit is upon us.
-我讨厌你 -你们俩去拿酒
- I hate you. - You guys get the booze
我们一会在这里集♥合♥
and we'll meet back here?
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
你别担心了
Don't worry about it.
怎么 你是无敌的
What, so you're invincible?
不会陷入麻烦吗
You just can't get in trouble?
我要去拉屎
I need to take a shit.
这我就无话可说了
Can't argue with that.
-和以前一样吗 -是的 我来检查一下
- Same as before? - Yeah, let me check.
好的
Okay.
好 别拿那些好的
Okay, don't get the good stuff.
他会注意到的 和我妈一样
He'll notice that, it's the same as my mom.
她经常喝的酒不见的话
Like when the stuff she gets all the time is gone,
她只是认为她给喝了
she just assumes that she drank it.
好的
Oh... okay.
阿姆斯特朗老师
贝弗莉·阿姆斯特朗
阿姆斯特朗老师
我的天...
Oh, my go...
拉斯
Russ?
小维
Vic?
我只能找到一些邦迪创可贴
Hey, I can only find a few BandAids.
我觉得已经止住了
I think it coagulated.
我能看一眼吗
Oh, can I take a look?
当然
Sure.
你们为什么拉着手
Were you guys holding hands?
你不是在和篮球队的那个人谈恋爱吗
Aren't you with that guy from the basketball team?
不 其实我们分手了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表