剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Enjoy the wedding.
拜托给我回电 这不是闹着玩的
瑞秋
我一个人在这待不下去了
他怎么知道她的名字
How did he know her name?
他怎么知道她的名字
How did he know her name?
911 请问有什么紧急事件
911, what's your emergency?
你好
Hi.
我在粉红汽车旅馆酒廊
I'm at the Pink Motel and Lounge,
这里的店主
and there's the owner
空调 冰箱 彩电
或员工 他在照看...
or a guy who's‐‐ who's looking after‐‐
粉红汽车旅馆
你们得派人过来
I need you to send someone out...
*小蜜蜂*
*honey bee*
*我猜没有其他可以说的*
*Guess there's nothing else to know*
*除了我爱你*
*Except I love you so*
办公室
所以我在我的车里
You know, so I'm in my car.
我必须得退房♥ 因为他整晚都在耍我
I had to check out because, I mean, he's been messing with me all night.
但他说了"瑞秋" 就是我妹妹的名字
But he had said "Rachel," which is my sister,
可他不可能知道她的...
and there's no way that he knows what‐‐
就是他
that's him.
就是 就是他
That's‐‐ that's him.
先生 我能和你谈谈吗
Sir, can I talk to you for a minute?
找到我的儿童毛♥片♥了吗 治安官
Found out about my kiddie porn, huh, sheriff?
我开个玩笑
Aw, just kidding.
都还算是合法的吧
They're all legal, barely.
别跟我开这种玩笑 先生
Don't even joke about that, sir.
你怎么知道她的名字的 切斯特
How'd you know her name, Chester?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我从没告诉过你她的名字
I never told you her name,
如果她没来过 你怎么知道她的名字
so if she hasn't been here, then how do you know it?
因为你告诉我了 你个傻帽
Because you told me her name, you dope.
你真的就因为你忘记告诉过我
I mean, did you seriously call the cops because
你妹妹的名字就把警♥察♥叫来了
you forgot you told me your sister's name?
我...
I...
行了 交给我吧 先生
All right. I'll handle this, sir.
约翰尼和雪莉在哪
Where's Johnny and Sherrie?
我替他们看店呢
I'm just covering for them.
来我办公室谈吧
Step into my office.
好了
All right.
我们先冷静一下
Let's just calm down here.
你站在那
I want you over there.
你 去另一个房♥间
You, other room.
我们要谈谈 先生
You and me gonna talk, sir.
我能帮什么忙
So what can I do?
我只是帮着看店
I mean, I'm just keeping the place open,
这些破事不能让我负责啊
I can't be in charge of the crazies.
听着 今晚是满月
Right, well, listen, it's a full moon out here
你不是今晚唯一一个要面对疯子的人
so you're not the only one with crazy people tonight.
粉红汽车旅馆酒廊
瑞秋·亚当姆斯
瑞秋·亚当姆斯
到店日期 2019年4月1日
到店时间 晚间入住
离店日期 2019年4月2日
先生 先生
Sir‐‐ sir!
请从那里出来 这里属于私人财产
Please step away from there, that's private property.
是啊 哥们 那东西是隐私
Yeah, man, that stuff's confidential.
-不 你看 -我想是吧
- No‐‐ look. ‐ I think.
这个 看见了吗
This. You see?
这就是她的名字
That's her name right there.
这是她的名字 她入住了
That's her name, she's checked in.
她在哪 切斯特 你对她做了什么
Where is she, Chester, what'd you do with her?
出什么事了吗 拉瑞
Is something wrong, Larry?
-看见了吗 -放松一点
‐ Huh, you see? ‐ Just relax and just‐‐
等等 你为什么攥着拳头 拉瑞
wait, why you making a fist here, Larry?
老天 天哪
Oh! Oh, man! Ow, God!
你干了什么
What did you do?
我都没碰他
I didn't touch him!
先生 你还好吗
Sir, you all right?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything!
-先生 你还好吗 -真没料到
- Sir, are you all right? ‐ I didn't see that coming.
先生 你还好吗 发生什么了
Sir, are you okay? What happened?
拉瑞 他打我
Larry. He hit me.
你不会真的打了他吧
Did you seriously just punch him?
-我妹妹在哪... -别想了
‐ Where the fuck is‐‐ ‐ Not again.
先生 我得把你带回局里
Sir, I'm gonna have to take you in.
拉瑞
Larry?
瑞秋
Rachel?
拉瑞 怎么回...
Larry! What the‐‐
女士 请别动
Ma'am, stay there.
他要跟我一起回局里
He's coming with me.
警官 让他走吧
Officer, let him go.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
这个男人刚袭击了你
This man just assaulted you.
是我逼人太甚
Oh, I... I pushed him too far,
我整晚都在逗他
I've been winding him up all night.
老实说 我有点犯浑
Quite frankly, I've been a dick and
偷袭我的这拳算是便宜我了
I deserve a lot worse than getting sucker‐punched.
这么说你不打算起诉他
So you're not gonna press charges?
如果说这里有谁有罪 那也是我
If anyone's guilty of anything here, it's me,
搞了些没品位的恶作剧
of bad taste and shenanigans.
别想闹事 听到了吗
You gonna behave, son, hm?
听到了
Yes.
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God he's okay.
我不知道你俩是什么情况
Now, I don't know what's going on with you two,
但如果今晚我再回来
but if I got to come back here tonight,
我就把你俩都带走
I'm taking you both in.
-女士 -晚安
- Ma'am. ‐ Uh, goodnight.
他为难你了吗
Is he giving you a hard time?
是的 他一整晚都在耍我
Yeah, he's been playing these jokes on me all night.
拉瑞 太棒了 太棒了
Larry, that was great, that was great.
刚才那是什么情况
What the hell was that about, huh?
拉瑞非常担心你
Well, Larry was really worried about you,
然后他崩溃了给治安官打了电♥话♥
and then he freaked out and called the sheriff,
然后我使出了愚人节耍人招数
and then I pulled this great April Fools prank
并让警♥察♥走了
and got him to leave.
你叫治安官来抓他
You called the sheriff on him?
是的 我以为他对你做了什么
Yes, I thought that he did something to you.
什么叫做"对我做了什么"
What do you mean, did something to me?
-我就在这 好吗 -好吧
- I'm right here, okay? - Okay, well,
他知道你的名字 我不知道他
he knew your name, I didn't know that he‐‐
就是...
it's just...
瑞秋·亚当姆斯
到店日期 2019年4月1日
到店时间 晚间入住
离店日期 2019年4月2日
拉瑞 这是网上预定
Well, Larry, it's an online reservation.
我得写下名字才能订房♥间
You know, I had to put my name down to book the room.
它自己打印出来了
It prints out by itself.
我猜我该好好盯着 对吧
I guess I should do a better job of keeping an eye on that, huh?
好吧 放松
Humph. Hey, relax.
这是...
This is...
放松
Hey, relax.
看着我
Look at me.
-你怎么这么久才来 -天 发生了场大车祸
‐ What took you so long? ‐ Oh, God, there was a big accident,
我被堵在高速上于是我绕了一下
I got stuck on the freeway and I tried to do a detour.
迷路了 结果我想给你发信息
Got really lost, and then I tried to text you
但信息又发不出来
and it wouldn't send through.
我们忘掉这整件事吧 听到了吗
We're gonna forget this whole thing ever happened, you hear me?
你去好好睡一觉
And you're gonna get some sleep.
充充电 好好享受 房♥钱算我的
Recharge and enjoy the room on me,
尽管你偷袭给了我一拳
even though you sucker‐punched me.
我没有
I didn't.
你不需要和我握手
You don't have to shake my hand,
握手早就难表我们的情谊了 哥们
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表