剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Gwen woke up in her own bed.
她不会记得在这里发生的事 所以
She'll have no memory of what happened here, so
除非你想让她或者其他人
unless you want her or anyone else, for that matter,
认为你应该被送进精神病院
to think you belong in an asylum,
我建议你把我们之间的小小冒险
I suggest you take our little adventure
带入坟墓 永不再提
with you to the grave.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
为了贝卡
For Becca.
为了贝卡
For Becca.
为了贝卡
For Becca.
如果你再干坏事
You fuck up once,
你再想要伤害任何人
you even think of hurting anyone ever again,
我们就埋了你
we will bury you.
你根本预料不到
You'll never see it coming.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会盯着你 彼得
We'll be watching, Peter.
真简单
Well, that was easy.
他斯德哥尔摩综合征了吗
Stockholm syndrome, anyone?
他说谢谢
He said thank you.
-真老套 -钉子
- That was clutch. - Stakes.
电击器
Charges?
绝对在白天就得喝一杯了
Definitely day drinking, right?
上帝啊
Jesus!
不错的派对小把戏
A hell of a party trick.
的确很不错
Yeah, it's pretty good.
保持手♥机♥开机
Keep your phone on.
他会给你打电♥话♥
He'll call you.
不是马上 但是
Not right away, but...
-他会打来的 -好的
- he'll call. - Right.
顺便 你做得很好
You nailed that, by the way.
天啊
Oh my God.
我真的超级担心他会
I was so nervous that he was gonna
突然跳出车外 或者把我推出车外
jump out of the car or push me out of the car
让我们没法演下去
before we got to the spot.
然后我...我就失控了
Then I just... I lost my shit.
我 我真的失控了
I mean, I really lost it.
你是完美的压轴
You were the perfect closer.
我真的很抱歉 卡拉
I'm so sorry, Kara.
我每天都在想她
I think about her every single day.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
天啊 真的很对不起
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
这些床单一股尿味
These sheets smell like piss.
对我们用的剂量的最终决定呢 女士们
Final verdict on the micro dosing, ladies?
绝对得用曼陀罗
Well, the Datura was definitely the right species.
真是调皮的小东西
It's a nasty little fucker.
但是我们能再多加点
But we coulda used more.
都怪我 我的炼金术还需要练习
That's on me. Yeah, I'm just growing into my alchemy.
这个平衡很微妙 因为我们希望他瘸
It's a delicate balance, 'cause you want him to go limp
出现幻觉 但不能死
and see shit but not die, right?
我只是想说
Well, I just wanna say
谢谢是肯定的
thank you, obviously.
卡拉刚给我打电♥话♥时 我承认我有所怀疑
When Kara first called me, I admit I was skeptical.
但是听起来你们真的改变了他
But it sounds like you really reached him.
或者他只是怕了 以为我们给他的屌♥下了巫毒术
Or he's just scared and thinks we put voodoo on his dick.
也许吧
Maybe.
但也许不是
But maybe not.
对我来说有区别
Well, it makes a difference to me.
他是我全部的家人了
He's my whole family.
你们不像我这么了解他
You don't know him like I do.
我们齐集一堂都有各自的理由 对吗
Well, we all have reasons for being here, right?
我的婚礼还有三小时就开始了 彼得
My wedding is in three hours, Peter.
你怎么有脸来
How can you possibly justify coming here?
就一分钟
For one minute.
我想见见我们的女儿 拜托你
I need to see our daughter, please.
一分钟
One minute,
就行了
and that's it.
-就行了 -天啊 你看上去一团糟
- Okay. - Jesus, you look like shit.
爸爸 你干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
-你没事吧 -没事...
- You okay? - Yeah, um...
我们能去散散步吗
could we go for a walk?
-嗯 -谢谢你
- Yeah. - Thank you.
敬放干了沼泽
To draining the swamp,
一次一个坏男人
one bad hombre at a time.
我觉得我们都可以好好干一杯
I think we can all drink to that.
这些小泡泡
Little stingy on the bubbly,
我能连喝三杯
I'm gonna need three of these.
太棒了
Amazing!
我一直将你的可贵之处当做理所当然的馈赠
I've taken for granted how precious you are and...
你每次也都原谅了我
and you let me get away with it every time,
但我不希望你再那样做了
but I don't want you to do that anymore.
不能为我 也不能为任何人这样
Not for me, not for any man.
我们再也不说谎了 宝贝
No more lies, baby, okay?
我不会再错过任何事
And I'm never gonna miss a thing.
我会参加你的每一场足球比赛
And I'll be at every soccer game from here on out,
我会跟其他父母一样背着
and I'm gonna be carrying one of those big plastic bags
装满橘子片的塑料袋 好吗
of orange slices like those other parents do, okay?
天啊 爸爸
Oh my God, Dad.
你要死了吗
Are you dying?
不不不 宝贝
No, no, no, baby.
我觉得我也许该死
I think maybe I should have.
但我还在这里
But I'm still here,
所以我是全世界
which makes me the luckiest man
最幸运的人
on the planet.
莱利 我爱你
Riley, I love you...
好爱你
so much.
明天见
I will see you tomorrow.
不是下个周末 就明天 好吗
Not next weekend, tomorrow, okay?
怎么回事
What is this?
你要死了还是怎么着吗
What, are you dying or something?
劳拉 我很抱歉 我在各个方面
Laura, I'm so sorry I failed you
都辜负了你
on every conceivable level.
不仅仅是我
It wasn't just me.
彼得
Hey, Peter.
你好
Hi-- hi, hello.
我们认识吗
Uh... do we know each other?
现在认识了
We do now.
乖乖的哦
Be good.
树屋
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表