剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
where it will enjoy the forces and the resources of our military.
他们将拥有军队的力量和资源支持
And they will investigate this disaster.
他们会调查这起灾难的
I swear on my husband's grave,
我以我丈夫的坟墓起誓
I will find out what happened here.
我一定会查明究竟发生了什么
Thank you for your support.
谢谢您的支持
I wanted to leave it on your bed.
我本想放在你床上呢
Don't be thick, thick I can't use.
别犯傻 那对我没用
Did she actually ask for a divorce?
她真提出离婚了吗
As if that matters.
那要紧吗
And if I'm asked to justify the question?
如果我被要求给出这么问的凭据呢
It was justified the moment they didn't have an answer.
他们不正面回答 就是足够的凭据了
The last thing the president wants
总统最不希望
is to be talking about the former president.
谈前总统的事了
Let me ask you this.
那我问问你
How did your mother feel
总统甩开
when the president yanked her hand away like that?
你妈妈的手时 她是什么感觉
That's none of your goddamn business, Marcus.
那不关你的事 马可斯
Recoil? Is that the word you used? Yeah,
抽手 你是这么说的吗 是啊
that's what I see.
我看就是这样
Are you kidding me? No.
开玩笑吗 不是
Are we really gonna waste time
我们真要浪费时间
dissecting a gesture between two women?
剖析两个女人之间的一个手势吗
Nora's right. I was there.
诺拉说得对 我当时在场
There wasn't a recoil.
没有什么抽手
I gotta agree with Tom here.
我同意汤姆的话
For me, it's Annette Shepherd sort of manhandling the president
我觉得安奈特·谢泼德是想硬拉着总统
as a sign of victory, and then I detect a flinch.
摆出胜利姿态 然后我看到她惊了一下
A slight flinch, then recoil.
就那么一下下 然后就抽了手
Recoil? I mean She's trying to separate herself
抽手... 她是想切断自己
from the primary source of the funding for what was to be
跟原本计划的弗兰西斯·安德伍德基金会
the Francis J. Underwood Foundation. This is about culpability.
主资金源的关系 这是关于过失
She went to Bellport to hold those responsible accountable.
她是去贝尔波特要求责任方负责的
Companies like Shepherd Unlimited have been hamstrung.
谢泼德无限责任公♥司♥这样的公♥司♥一直在被拖后腿
And that's why this bill on her desk is so important.
所以她要签署的法案才如此重要
Legislation means nothing without proper enforcement.
如果不能执行 立法就毫无意义
Weaponizing the EPA is wrongheaded.
给环保署武器只是固执
And it does nothing to make--
而且根本不能...
Instead of ascribing negative motives to her every action,
与其给她的每一个行为找负面动机
why can't we just accept that President Underwood
我们为什么不能承认 安德伍德总统
was out there being presidential?
去做了总统该做的事
She put the fear of God
她让你
into you and your new friends, Mr. Grayson.
和你的新朋友感到害怕了 格雷森先生
Being "Presidential" means signing the bill
做总统该做的事 就该签署法案
and modernizing antiquated regulations.
更新陈旧的监管
As if you would know.
你怎么会知道
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Her husband, whose administration you were a part of,
她丈夫 你曾是他政♥府♥的成员
was about to--
本来就要...
Was in the midst of setting up a philanthropic foundation.
正准备建立一个慈善基金会
Her husband was about to be indicted.
她丈夫都要被起诉了
Excuse me, there wasn't even a grand jury.
什么 八字没一撇的事
I have it on good authority
我有可靠消息称
he was about to be indicted, and she was about to pardon him.
他要被起诉了 而她要赦免他
But she also wanted a divorce.
但她还想离婚
To save herself. Distance herself.
好挽救自己 撇清关系
Because, come on. Are you telling me
因为 拜托 难道你能说
she knew nothing of what he was up to?
她对他的作为一无所知吗
If he was guilty, she was guilty. Tom? Tom,
如果他有罪 她也有 汤姆
I have great respect for you
我十分尊敬你
and the work you've done at the Herald.
还有你在《先驱报》的工作
But are you even capable of defining her on her own terms?
但你能就她自己的表现来评述她吗
I'm sorry. One minute she's playing the grieving widow
抱歉 前一秒她还是悲伤寡妇
and the next, she's riding on the coattails. Case in point.
下一秒 她又借题发挥 正是
This may be an unseemly thing to say,
虽然这么说很过分
but it's quite possible
但很可能
her husband's death was the president's lucky day.
她丈夫的死 是总统走了大运
You can say whatever you want in here.
你在这里可以畅所欲言
Whatever your feeling, thinking.
不管你有什么感觉 有什么想法
I'm questioning your ability.
我质疑你的能力
My ability?
我的能力
To tell the difference between justifiable paranoia and--
能不能分辨有道理的多疑和...
Do you use the word anymore?
你还用那个词吗
"Madness?"
"疯狂"
What do you feel paranoid about?
你对什么感到多疑
Myself, maybe.
我自己吧
Why we do what we do and for who?
我们为什么做我们做的事 为谁而做
Who's more evil, Doctor,
谁更邪恶 医生
the taskmaster or the tasked?
发令者还是执行者
Do you feel like Francis Underwood betrayed you?
你觉得弗兰西斯·安德伍德背叛了你吗
I guess I'm wondering who betrayed him.
我觉得我在想是谁背叛了他
Who do you think?
你觉得呢
You?
你吗
I don't know if these sessions are helping me anymore.
我不知道我们的治疗是否还能帮我
Why are you trying to drug me up, Doctor?
你为什么给我开药 医生
I think you should consider it.
我觉得你该考虑一下
Clozapine.
氯氮平
You must know what that does to a person.
你肯定知道那会把人变成什么样
They're a newer class of antipsychotics, Doug.
现在又有了新的抗精神病药物 道格
The side effects
副作用
are not as sensational as some of the older ones.
不像以前的那些那么严重了
You don't have to suffer like this.
你不非得这样受罪的
From my understanding,
据我所知
the side effects themselves can make you look--
光是副作用就能让你显得
And again, I'm asking you if you use this word "mad."
我又得问 你是否还用"疯狂"这个词
Are you fucking kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Pardon?
什么
You're gonna talk to me about side effects
你要一边看表
while you look at your fucking clock?
一边跟我聊副作用吗
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
不 你说得对 抱歉
We're gonna have to take this up tomorrow afternoon.
我们还是明天下午继续吧
This is a much bigger conversation.
这个话题要重大得多
No, I'm talking now.
不 我就现在说
I'm sorry, but your time is up.
抱歉 但你的时间到了
I don't give a fuck about the time.
我才不在乎时间
Mr. Stamper.
斯坦普先生
I'm glad that you finally decided
我很高兴你终于决定
to take advantage of your time here,
好好利用你在这里的时间
but you know the rules.
但你清楚规矩
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
Mr. Stamper, please.
斯坦普先生 拜托
I don't want to have to call someone, but I will.
我也不想叫人来 但我会的
This is bullshit.
这太扯了
Your uncle is not happy.
你舅舅可不高兴
Are you aware of how many of your sentences
你知道你有多少次
start with you quoting him?
张口就说他怎样吗
He's right.
他是对的
This circus backfired.
这场闹剧适得其反
I thought you were wonderful. Your uncle thinks
我觉得你很棒 你舅舅觉得
we've made a bad situation worse. Mom.
我们恶化了本就糟糕的局面 妈妈
Now I'm the face of this thing.
现在我成了这事的脸面人物了
Which we will use to our advantage.
我们会利用这点帮我们的
She called us out by name.
她直接点了我们的名字
We can spin it any way we want.
我们想怎么扭转舆♥论♥都行
Work the Congress.
在国会想办法
Even if she vetoes the bill, they can override it.
就算她否决了法案 他们也能推♥翻♥她的决策
She overreacted.
她反应过度了
And it made a fool of me. I'm telling you,
还让我出了丑 相信我
you won.
你赢了
She thinks she did.
她觉得是她赢了
I know that expression, trust me.
我认得那个表情 相信我
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表