剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Don't let this happen again.
别让这种事再次发生
I didn't take proper care of you.
我没能照顾好你
As a friend.
作为朋友
Machiavelli died in exile.
马基雅维利终生流放
Boss Tweed made a deal with the governor,
特威德和州长做了个交易
but in the end, was never released.
最终却并未获释
Where are you, Jane?
你在哪 简
And Nixon was a prisoner of his past
而尼克松被自己的过去困住
till the day he died.
到死都没解脱
All men who had no idea how to walk away.
这些人都不知道什么时候该抽身
I am still in possession of his body,
他的尸体还在我手上
and I'll use it, if I have to.
有必要的话我会用的
Oh, God.
天啊
No matter what you hear,
不管你听说了什么
I was trying to help you.
我是想帮你的
Jane.
简
It's around the back. You did good.
就在后面 你做的很好
What is it?
到底是什么
What does she have?
她手上到底有什么
You don't have to concern yourself with that.
你没必要操心这些事
I delivered her, didn't I?
我不是把她给你了吗
Whatever Janine Skorsky has will never see the light of day.
不管简宁·斯克斯基有什么料都见不到天日了
She has no right to it.
她无权公布这些事
And her source will be singing a different tune
至于她的消息源 如果知道自己
when he sees the jail time he's looking at.
要蹲多少年牢 一定会改口的
Listen to you, Mr. Grayson.
听听你这腔调 格雷森先生
By the way, what's your title?
顺便一问 你现在是什么头衔
Vice president of research and outreach
我是谢泼德自♥由♥基金会
for the Shepherd Freedom Foundation.
研发与推广副总裁
You're like a starfish, Seth.
你就像海星 赛斯
Your legs grow back.
断了腿总会长回来
Here's her article.
这是她的文章
And the emails? There's a copy attached.
邮件呢 里面有复本
Seth's on his way.
赛斯在路上了
And Janine says thank you for the head's up.
简宁说感谢你提前报信
He'll bring the cavalry.
他会带着大部队去的
Calamity Janine can handle herself.
这种困难简宁应付得了
My dog?
我的狗呢
All right, then.
那好了
Did you kill Rachel?
你到底杀没杀瑞秋
I need to hear you say it.
我需要听你亲口说
You need it for yourself.
你自己也需要说
I did.
是我杀的
But you won't find her.
但你找不到她的
No one will.
没人能找得到
Turn yourself in.
自首吧
Take me.
我跟你一起去
Point me in the direction where you left her.
然后把你埋她的方向指给我
There are people who cared for her.
还有人关心过她呢
I cared for her.
我也关心过她
Did Francis kill Zoe?
佐伊是弗兰西斯杀的吗
Tell me if Francis killed Zoe.
告诉我是不是弗兰西斯杀了佐伊
Is this still off the record?
现在还是私下说吗
Will it be enough for you to know the truth?
你知道真♥相♥就满足了吗
Because you're never gonna be able to prove it.
因为你永远无法证明
Tom, it has to be enough, or I walk away.
汤姆 你必须满足 不然我立马就走
No. Someone has to answer... Jesus Christ, he's dead.
不 必须有人负责 天啊 他都死了
But her...
但是她
You said it yourself, she's as guilty as he is.
你自己也说过 她和他一样有罪
I'm saying, maybe more.
要我说甚至她罪更重
Maybe he did it all for her.
也许他这么做都是为了她
What d'you got?
你知道什么
Do we have an agreement?
我们达成协议了吗
I give you the truth, and you leave him out of it.
我告诉你真♥相♥ 你别把他牵涉进来
I can't do that.
我做不到
It's not a just world, Tom.
这个世界本就不公平 汤姆
But sometimes you have the chance to make the right person pay,
但有时你会有机会让有罪之人受到惩罚
even if it's for the wrong crime.
哪怕罪名对不上
Is that enough for you?
难道你还不满足吗
Because if it's not, I respect you,
因为如果是这样 那我尊重你的想法
and we can say goodbye.
但我们就此别过
No, Doug. It's not enough for me. Tom.
不行 道格 我无法满足 汤姆
And I do not agree! Tom.
而且我也绝不同意 汤姆
I am never going to tell you
我永远不会告诉你
that Francis killed the three of them,
就是弗兰西斯杀了这三个人
Zoe, Russo
佐伊 罗素
and LeAnn.
还有莉安
But you already know the truth.
但你已经知道真♥相♥了
Yes.
是
Yes, I do.
我确实知道
On the record.
开始记录
From here.
从现在开始
What did she do?
她做了什么
Ms. Skorsky.
斯克斯基女士
Members of the US Attorney Cyber Task Force are on their way.
联邦检察官网络专案组的人很快就到了
I'm giving you a chance.
我这是在给你机会
And I'm giving you a chance to go on the record.
那我也给你个机会公开回应下吧
Emails or any correspondence written while at Arcas Refinery
任何阿卡斯精炼厂或谢泼德无限责任公♥司♥旗下
or any subsidiary of Shepherd Unlimited
子公♥司♥所发出的电邮或其他通信
are the sole property of Bill and Annette Shepherd.
均为比尔和安奈特·谢泼德的专有财产
Were Bill and Annette Shepherd aware of the possibility
那么比尔和安奈特·谢泼德是否知晓
that workers might die at the Arcas plant?
阿卡斯厂的工人存在死亡的可能
Get that outta my face.
别拿这玩意指着我
We know what Ray Meyers sent you.
我们知道雷·麦耶斯给你发了什么
Did you use the Arcas accident
你有没有利用阿卡斯泄漏事件
to get the citizens of Bellport to sign up for this app?
怂恿贝尔波特居民注册一款应用
An app that you helped develop
你协助谢泼德自♥由♥基金
for the Shepherd Freedom Foundation?
开♥发♥出来的应用
Ms. Skorsky,
斯克斯基女士
they're about to confiscate your computer and any devices.
他们会没收你的电脑和其他设备的
You can take it right now.
你现在就可以拿走
You're not gonna find anything here.
你什么都不会找到的
I knew you were coming, Mr. Grayson.
我知道你要来 格雷森先生
Doug.
道格
I'm ready to see the President.
我可以去见总统了
You expect a person to be true to his character.
按说一个人应该始终如一
You're so careful.
你是那么小心谨慎
You're so good about cleaning up after yourself.
那么擅长清理自己留下的乱子
Why didn't you just get rid of him?
为什么没有处理掉他呢
Well, Francis wanted it otherwise.
弗兰西斯另有想法
I was so hoping you'd surprise me.
我真希望你的答案能让我意外
What are you gonna do, Mark?
你打算怎么做 马克
You gonna pull out the body,
难道你要拉出尸体
drape it over the tombstone?
放到墓碑上展示吗
Gelsemium is known to be used by Russian intelligence.
胡蔓藤可是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门常用的毒药
I want you out of my house.
我要你离开我家
But from what I understand, you're pretty much a murderer anyway.
但据我所知 你本来就是一个杀人犯
You don't normally make mistakes, do you?
你一般不犯错误 是不是
But when you do,
但只要犯错
they are something.
就犯个大错
Was there some hope in you that
难道你内心里就没希望
the troubled young woman would do herself in?
那个迷茫的姑娘会自我了结吗
That Congressman Cole would be relieved somehow.
这样科尔议员就能解脱了
I'd like you to get out of my house, Claire.
我要求你立即离开我家 克莱尔
It's important to be organized and ruthless.
你必须要井井有条 毫不留情
Three piles, I always say.
我一直说事物要分成三种
The stuff you wanna keep.
你想留着的
The stuff you might need later that you put in storage.
先存起来以备后用的
And the stuff you have to destroy.
以及那些必须毁掉的
Jane, it's me. I'm so sorry.
简 是我 太对不起了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表