剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
A role model. Sensible, shrewd.
她是大家的榜样 通情达理 精于业务
Fluent in French.
法语很流利
Repose en paix.
愿她安息
I know it's not the place, but...
我知道现在说不合适 但是
this isn't normal, what's going on.
眼下的情况太不正常了
When I accepted my position,
我接受这个职位的时候
it was to work with you and your agenda,
是为了协助您推进您的计划
not...
而不是
not...
而不是
Certain members of our Cabinet
本届内阁的某些
in positions related to National Security
与国安部事务有关的人
have had several secret meetings regarding Syria.
已经就叙利亚问题进行了多次密会
President Petrov has become aware
佩特罗夫总统已经知道
of their plans for sending private contractors to the region.
他们计划排遣雇佣兵进入该地区的事
Ma'am...
女士
there are officials in the Pentagon,
五角大楼一些高层
people at the Kremlin, who would very much like to prevent
克里姆林宫里也有人非常希望能避免一场
a proxy war... Nora, I appreciate your candor,
代理人战争 诺拉 谢谢你的坦诚
but Mark has this.
但马克会处理的
Ma'am, the Cabinet is his.
女士 内阁都成了他的了
He knows what we need to do.
他知道我们该怎么做
What makes me suspect you're vying for speaker is
我之所以怀疑你想竞争议长 是因为
the frontrunners change day to day,
尽管领跑选手天天换
but everybody's second choice remains the same.
但是大家心中的次选始终没变过
You. Brett, are you saying you wouldn't do it,
就是你 布雷特 难道你会让贤
if the party asked?
拒绝党内征召吗
If the party knew what was good for them.
这说明党还没昏了头 分得清好坏
This is Douglas Stamper. He's coming on as a consultant.
这位是道格拉斯·斯坦普 他现在是顾问
We've met.
大家都认识
Jonah, back when Francis was whip,
弗兰西斯当党♥鞭♥时认识的约拿
and you, back when you were getting us coffee.
而你 当年还只是端咖啡的小厮
I do wonder how he'd feel with some
我倒确实想知道 议员先生
of the legislation the good congressman is putting hisxa0name on.
对他署名的一些法案到底有什么看法
Constitution was built on checks and balances.
三权分立是宪法之本
And the people's will.
还有人♥民♥的意愿
It's not about who the President is.
总统是谁并不重要
It's about what the office has become.
重要的是政♥府♥变成了什么样
Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me for a minute,
先生们 容我失陪一下
I promised Brett here I'd introduce him to a blue dog Democrat,
我答应了布雷特介绍些温和派民♥主♥党议员给他认识
assuming I can find one.
如果我找得到的话
I never thought I'd see him again.
没想到还能再见到他
He was in rehab.
他去复健了
And is back in the program.
又开始戒酒了
Those charges were dropped,
那些指控都撤销了
but he's still got a case chasing him.
但还有一桩案子追着他呢
If anything, my bet is that case is chasing the President.
要我猜 那案子怕是冲着总统去的
Petrov is no longer in the main room.
佩特罗夫离开大厅了
Secretary Siegerson is still with Ms. Davis,
西格森国务卿还和戴维斯女士在一起
while the vice president's exiting.
副总统正要出去
And Homeland Secretary Cafferty
国土安♥全♥部♥部长的卡弗蒂
was just whispering with the President.
刚和总统密语了好一阵子
As for Doug Stamper, he's with Assistant Director Green.
而道格·斯坦普在和助理局长格林说话
I want to know who Durant was with,
我想知道当时谁和杜兰特在一起
when and where, leading up to the moment she was pronounced dead.
什么时间去了哪 直到她被宣布死亡
If I start asking around...
如果我去打听的话
Questions bring more questions.
只会问来更多问题
Is this an open investigation? No.
这是公开调查吗 不是
But for any agent I work with, I'll be the red flag.
不过我会提醒着点和我共事的探员
Doug, the more I know, the better it is for both of us.
道格 我知道得越多 对你我就越有利
You trust me?
你相信我吗
You've always followed through.
你总是坚持到底
Then do as I say.
那就听我的
But what did you find?
你发现了什么
Is he talking?
他招了吗
All right. Get back to me when you know anything more.
好的 有什么新情况就向我汇报
Day or night.
无论什么时候
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
That was about Tom Yates.
是关于汤姆·耶茨的
There's been a recent charge on his credit card.
他的信♥用♥卡♥最近发生了一笔消费
The Grand Mark in Prague,
就在布拉格的马克大酒店
except it wasn't Tom.
只不过并不是汤姆
He didn't make the charge. Or any of the others.
他没进行那笔消费 其他的也不是他
Somebody stole his... His identity.
有人偷了他的 他的身份
As of now, we have no idea where the real Tom Yates has been.
我们现在不知道真正的汤姆·耶茨去了哪
Well, I hope he's safe.
但愿他没事
Wherever he is.
不管他在哪
Me too.
我也是
1945 Mouton-Rothschild.
1945年产的木桐·罗斯柴尔德
"V" Label.
V标
Rothschild commissioned it to celebrate the Allied victory
罗斯柴尔德订了这瓶酒 来庆祝盟军
in the Great Patriotic War.
在伟大卫国战争中的胜利
You mean World War II.
你是指第二次世界大战
I wonder what she was saving this for.
不知道她是想留着庆祝什么
Should we?
要不要尝尝
Come on. There must be some mischief in you somewhere.
拜托 你心底里总还有点玩心吧
Do you object?
你反对吗
Not my place.
我没资格
And where exactly is your place?
那你有什么资格
I specifically asked to meet with the President.
我明确要求和你们总统会面
There must be a corkscrew somewhere, hmm?
这里肯定有个开瓶器吧
She wouldn't keep these bottles in here without one.
她藏了这么多酒 怎么可能没有开瓶器呢
When it comes to Syria, Mr. President... A moment, please.
说到叙利亚 总统先生 请先等等
Sir...
先生
our only goal is stability,
我们唯一的目标就是保持稳定
peace, prosperity for the Syrian people.
为叙利亚人♥民♥谋求和平 繁荣
We need to re-engage. We need to re-start talks...
我们得重新接触 重开谈判
Talks?
谈判
Talk, talk, talk.
就知道谈
While you're busy making side deals with Nexis
然后一转脸就去和奈克西斯幕后交易
and the rest of your Republican friends.
还有你们那群共和党朋友
The Shepherds.
谢泼德家族
That is who you really work for, isn't it?
他们才是你的主子 是不是
We can freeze assets,
我们可以冻结资产
put sanctions back into place.
重新启动制裁
Must be about...
这会儿
7:30 at night in Damascus.
大马士革是晚上七点半
If we do nothing,
如果我们无所作为
by dawn, skirmishes between our troops and yours will begin.
到天亮 我们两军的遭遇战就会开始
And once Russian soldiers start killing American soldiers,
等到俄军打死几个你们美军士兵
the chaos will continue.
乱局就会继续扩大
Or...
或者
we can pull out a map of Syria, right here, right now.
我们现在就铺开叙利亚地图
And you and I, like the imperialists we are,
而你和我 亮出帝♥国♥主♥义♥者的本色
can decide who gets what.
瓜分各自的利益吧
Shall we?
好吗
I'll speak to the President.
我去和总统谈谈
Whoever decides...
谁能拍板
is who you should speak to.
你就找谁说去吧
What a shame.
真是可惜
What a shame.
太可惜了
I talked to Doug. He asked me,
我和道格谈过了 他问了我
and at first I thought he was just covering his tracks,
一开始我还以为他是想掩盖
as far as the Secretary's death, but...
他与国务卿之死的瓜葛 但是
Now I wonder...
现在我也不知道
the nature of his questions.
他的问题是何用意了
Ma'am, I've made some calls.
女士 我打了几个电♥话♥
There are some inconsistencies.
有些细节对不上
When she left her house. Where she died.
她离家的时间 死亡的地点
Wait, what are you telling me? I'm not saying it isn't true...
等等 什么意思 我并不是说是假的
Just a second, back up.
你等等 慢点说
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表