剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I passed on what you told me about the president.
我把你告诉我的关于总统的事转告她了
I want you to have it all before
我希望邓肯拿到前
Duncan got his hands on it.
让你先知道
She admitted to all three of the abortions.
她承认了三次堕胎
But I can get you the names of the men. Who they were.
但我可以查到孩子都分别是谁的
No, I'm not comfortable with this.
不 我不喜欢这样
Let's take that off the table for now.
我们暂且不谈这个了
She'll play along.
她会配合的
We'll make sure of it.
我们会确保的
I always imagined that if I were president,
我一直想象如果我当了总统
I would want you to be a member of my cabinet.
我会请你加入我的内阁
You look like a movie star.
你像个电影明星
Oh, well, it's the glare. I get migraines since the fall.
是光的缘故 摔倒后我经常偏头痛
They can come on quite suddenly. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
而且是突然发作 那太遗憾了
The vice president said that you wanted to meet me in person.
副总统说你想当面见我
It's so good to see you.
见到你我太高兴了
Sit.
坐吧
Not everyone comes back from a fall like that, Cathy.
那样的一摔可不是每个人都能恢复过来的 凯茜
Yes.
是啊
I'm starting to feel like a proverbial cat.
我开始觉得像九命猫了
Take off your glasses, let me see your eyes.
摘掉你的墨镜吧 让我看看你的眼睛
You have no shortage of stories.
你不缺故事可说
You know that.
这你知道
My memory's been very erratic lately.
我的记忆现在不太好
Sometimes, I think I might just forget
有时候 我觉得我可能会
the details of my time in office altogether if...
完全忘记自己在任时发生的事 如果...
If?
怎么
Honestly, I would love nothing more
老实说 我十分想
than to just move on, Madam President.
向前看 总统女士
Well, I understand that you have a job offer.
我知道你收到了工作邀约
Several. I'm lucky.
好几份呢 很幸运
The Eisenhower Strategic Initiative, isn't it?
艾森豪威尔战略企划 是吧
Yes, a think tank makes sense. Outside of government.
去智库是个合理选择 离开政♥府♥
Well, not entirely outside.
也没离开得很彻底
And heavily funded by--
而且资金主要来自...
A coalition of industrialists and civic-minded folk, yes.
企业家和热心公益者的联盟 是的
Big plans to change the world.
有改变世界的大计划
I haven't accepted.
我还没接受呢
But you want to.
但你想接受
You think I shouldn't take the job?
你觉得我不该接受吗
I think you should trust your gut, Cathy.
我觉得你该相信自己的直觉 凯茜
Take care of yourself.
你保重
Claire.
克莱尔
I'm sorry I didn't write after Francis--
抱歉 我没写信向你表示悼念...
Oh, there's no need to apologize.
不用道歉的
I can still feel his hand...
我还能感觉到他的手...
on my back.
推在我后背上
Cathy, he's gone.
凯茜 他已经不在了
Bill Shepherd got to her.
比尔·谢泼德已经买♥♥通了她
I can feel it.xa0She's going to testify.
我感觉得到 她会作证的
My lawyers tell me her team is still negotiating,
我的律师告诉我她的团队还在进行协商
maybe for a while yet.
可能还得要一阵呢
She thinks she's safe with them, with this job.
她觉得自己有他们 有这份工作就安全了
Instead they're gonna be sentencing her to...
但其实他们是要让她...
It needs to look like complications from her fall.
得让人以为是摔倒的并发症
I can have her detail pulled. I still know some people.
我可以查到她的安保队 我还有认识人
The opportunity will present itself.
总会有机会的
One last piece connecting us both to Francis.
这是我们与弗兰西斯最后的一环联♥系♥
The world is either with us or against us, Doug.
世界要么与我们同心 要么与我们敌对 道格
You think you'll ever wear them?
你会戴上吗
Doesn't feel right.
感觉不对
Do you know the last thing he said to me?
知道他对我说的最后一句话吗
"Promise me you and Doug
"向我保证你和道格
will take care of each other."
会照顾好彼此"
I want to thank the National Gallery
我想感谢国家美术馆
for curating this magnificent exhibit.
组织了这场美轮美奂的展览
Our hope is, in due time,
我们希望 假以时日
these works of art will return to their rightful place
这些艺术品能回到它们该去的地方
in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.
阿富汗 伊♥拉♥克♥ 叙利亚
Mr. Nasser.
纳泽先生
They're making a fool of you, these Shepherds.
谢泼德兄妹在让你出丑
The special interests. The go-betweens.
特别利益 中间人
Your so-called peacekeeping in Syria was a shameless land grab
你在叙利亚所谓的维和行动成了无♥耻♥的抢地盘
built on the lives of American soldiers you sent into battle.
牺牲的是你送去战场的美国士兵的性命
Then you can blame Jane Davis, Mr. Nasser.
那你得怪简·戴维斯 纳泽先生
I do.
我是怪她
I had hoped to renegotiate
我本想重新谈
the deal Jane helped broker many months ago.
简几个月前促成的交易
Now I know that's impossible.
但现在我知道那不可能了
Oh, because she's conveniently unavailable.
因为她刚巧没空
Because you're in no position to do so.
因为你根本没这个权力
You've been excluded,xa0just as I have.
你跟我一样 被排挤了
They're stripping power from you.
他们在剥夺你的权力
Have you ever seen the Baathist playbook?
你看过复兴社会党的行动手册吗
It was inspired by American intelligence agencies.
是受了美国情报部门的启发
Sometimes, you need to be an insurgent in your own country.
有时候你得在自己国家里搞叛乱
Well, that's interesting. Because presently,
有意思 因为我正在
I'm meeting with a member of a known terrorist organization.
跟一位已知恐怖组织成员见面呢
Pardon me. But I'm a lawyer.
不好意思 我是个律师
If you allow American corporate interests
如果你纵容美国企业势力
to cut ICO out of Syria's future--
斩断哈里发国在叙利亚的未来...
Are you about to threaten me, Mr. Nasser?
你是要威胁我吗 纳泽先生
No, but we all know what ICO is capable of.
不是 但我们都清楚哈里发国能做出什么事来
I'm merely conveying a message from one of my clients.
我只是在替我的一位委托人传话
You and your client are one and the same.
你和你的委托人是一体的
Americans have such faith in their ability to
美国人是如此自信他们能
keep things and people safe.
保护局势和人♥民♥
Mr. Nasser, Syria is a country of...
纳泽先生 叙利亚是个
former schools, former homes, former places of worship.
曾经有学校 家园和清♥真♥寺的国家
Your organization played a large part in the destruction.
你的组织是制♥造♥破坏的主要势力
And so have you, Madam President.
你也是 总统女士
I'm afraid I can't help you.
我恐怕帮不了你
No...
是啊
you can't.
你是帮不了
I got two daughters, a beautiful wife.
我有两个女儿 美丽的妻子
Paid my dues.
尽了职
Four terms.
做了四届
A Republican in a diverse district.
多元化选区的共和党人
I got a ground operation second to none.
我在当地的政绩傲人
And my volunteers,
我的志愿者
their sons and their daughters
在他们之后
are coming up right behind 'em. I just...
他们的孩子也都追随我
I just feel like, um...
让我觉得
this could be my moment, you know?
我的时机可能到了
Fred told me about the legislation about to be introduced.
弗莱德跟我说了即将推出的立法
I'm co-signing.
我要联署
It's Ambitious.
是... 很有野心
It's unprecedented.
史无前例
It's bipartisan, is what it is.
有两党的支持
You worked for her.
你为她工作
I worked for her husband.
我为她丈夫工作
Nobody wants her hands on a nuclear football.
没人希望她控制核武公文包
Or sending any more uniforms anywhere, here or abroad.
或是把军队派去任何地方 不论国内国外
You're gonna have to be okay with that.
你只能接受这一点
Are you?
你接受吗
I owe her nothing.
我不欠她什么
So what do they have on you?
他们有你什么把柄
Hold on, slugger.
等等 哥们
I'm still trying to get acquainted here.
我们还没那么熟呢
Right. Where do you think you're going?
好吧 你去哪
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表