剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
And my nephew came up with this?
这是我外甥想的
Well, it's based on pre-existing technology, but...
是基于已有技术 但是
he saw the potential.
他看到了潜力
Essentially they're handing over their phones,
基本上 他们交出了自己的手♥机♥
which as you know,
你也知道
is basically an extension of the self at this point.
那个现在基本上就是他们自身的一部分了
Duncan calls them "the sarcophagi of our souls."
邓肯称之为"我们灵魂的石棺"
We'll be crawling peoples' phones.
我们能采集手♥机♥信息
You get to decide what people see and when.
你可以决定大家什么时候看到什么
Did Frank take this room because of the view?
弗兰克是因为这风景才选这里住的吗
Yes, I think he did.
好像是吧
You respected him.
你尊敬他
Did you fear him?
你怕他吗
Yes.
是的
But you always knew where you stood with him.
但你总能知道你和他的立场
And her?
她呢
You never know.
永远不知道
Did the workers at the plant sign up for the app?
工厂的工人用应用了吗
Most of them did, yes. Good.
大都用了 很好
Good.
很好
I'm glad you're working with us, Seth.
我很高兴你来为我们工作 赛斯
Your perspective, when it comes to the Underwoods,
你对安德伍德夫妇的了解
my nephew.
还有我外甥
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Retired agents?
退休探员吗
They're freelance now.
他们现在是自♥由♥职业了
Working for Nexis Securities. A lot of guys do it.
为奈克西斯安保工作 很多人都这样
Apparently these two have been on the ground in Gaffney
据说他俩这一周来都在
for the last week or so.
加夫尼
Hired by who? We don't know yet.
谁雇佣的 我们还不知道
But they're making enough so that one of them just purchased
但他们挣的钱够多 其中一人刚在
a second home on the Chesapeake Bay.
切萨皮克湾买♥♥了第二栋房♥子
They...
他们
broke into your Gaffney residence, ma'am.
闯进了您在加夫尼的住所 女士
What? Where was Secret Service?
什么 特勤局呢
And why wasn't I alerted?
我怎么没收到通知
Because no one was alerted.
因为没人收到通知
They left it completely untouched,
他们什么都没动
as far as anyone can tell.
至少看上去是的
How did you know anyone was there, then?
那你怎么知道有人去过
An insomniac neighbor
一个失眠的邻居
who spotted the light from a phone screen inside.
看到屋里有手♥机♥屏幕的亮光
Taking pictures, I'm assuming.
拍照吧
My, my, my.
天呐
Night life in Gaffney certainly has picked up.
加夫尼的夜生活丰富起来了
Started when I was a kid.
从我小时候开始的
Whenever the opportunity would present itself,
只要有机会
I'd slip my hand into a coat pocket to see what I could find.
我就会伸手到衣兜里去 看能找到什么
A stranger's pocket is a window into his soul.
陌生人的衣兜是窥视其灵魂的窗口
And what did you find?
你发现了什么
Condoms.
安全套
Mints. Keys.
薄荷糖 钥匙
Did you steal what you found?
你把你发现的东西偷走了吗
Not the mints. Because that would be cruel.
没偷薄荷糖 那太残忍♥了
Was that you...
是你吗
on the way to the airport?
去机场路上那事
Were you trying to teach her a lesson?
是想教训她吗
Talk to Bill. Come on.
去找比尔吧 拜托
I already did.
我已经跟他谈过了
She's late. Yeah, she's the president.
她迟到了 她是总统嘛
You know, you have a weakness for strong women.
你就是对强势女人心软
No, really.
真的
You think they need your help.
你觉得她们需要你帮助
Really?
不是吧
Still? No, no.
还抽呢 不
I chew now.
我现在嚼口香糖了
I just like to...
我就是喜欢
play with this.
玩这个
Wait.
等等
She's here.
她来了
Madam President, Duncan Shepherd.
总统女士 邓肯·谢泼德
Hello. Claire.
你好 克莱尔
Annette.
安奈特
I see you've met Duncan.
你见过邓肯了
Shall we? Yes.
我们走吧 好
Don't ever recoil from me again.
可不许再抽我手了
Ain't 50 nifty?
50多棒啊
I think the last time you dragged me into a bathroom,
你上次把我拉进洗手间里
it was to show off your hickey.
好像是为了炫耀你的吻痕
I don't think your brother is gonna let up, Annette.
我觉得你哥哥不会收手的 安奈特
Until he gets his ring kissed directly, I think.
除非我直接俯首称臣
Reminds me of someone you were married to.
这让我想起了你曾经的丈夫
No. Bill and Francis are very different people.
不 比尔和弗兰西斯可很不一样
Agreed.
是啊
You know I slept with him once.
我睡过他一次
Your brother?
你哥哥吗
Your husband.
你丈夫
I know.
我知道
Interesting.
有意思
Though, come to think of it, I guess it makes sense.
不过想来 也不奇怪
What does?
什么
That your marriage allowed for that.
你们的婚姻不介意那些
Well, it was the '98 campaign.
那是98年的竞选
Francis was facing a robust challenger,
弗兰西斯的对手势头很猛
and there you were at some DC fundraiser or other.
你们在华府的哪个筹款宴会上碰面了
It was at the Union Station,
是在联合车站
East Hall. Yes.
东大堂 对
And there you were, dangling your checkbook.
你晃着手里的支票簿
So, it sounds like a favorable transaction all around.
所以听上去像是挺不错的交易
Is that what he told you? I never asked for details.
他是那么跟你说的吗 我从不问细节
I mean, I was curious.
我当时是挺好奇
I really was.
真的
He was a good kisser, I'll say that.
他吻技还不错
But then the rest was so underwhelming.
但其他的 太不给力了
Felt like he wasn't all there.
感觉他的心没全在那儿
Like, he wasn't...
就好像他没...
all in, so to speak.
完全投入
Of course, my first thought, and...
当然了 我第一个念头...
isn't this true of most women?
大部分女人都会如此吧
Was to wonder if it was me.
我想会不会是我
Was I somehow less skilled
我的床技是不是
than I like to believe I am?
比我自以为的要差
Well, I can't really answer to that, Annette.
这我就不知道了 安奈特
I can.
我知道
It was him.
是他
And...
而且
I bet it was never very different with you.
我敢说他跟你也一向是如此
Even you.
哪怕是你
The blonde goddess.
金发女神
Even with you. Am I right?
哪怕是跟你 对吗
It's really only dawning on me now.
我真的现在才意识到
The sacrifice you made.
你做出的牺牲
I sort of pity you.
我都有点可怜你
What you must have denied yourself all those years.
你这么多年来是怎样有苦说不出
And this is where I tell you to shut your mouth, Annette.
我现在就要让你闭嘴了 安奈特
You don't know anything about marriage,
你根本不懂婚姻
much less mine.
跟别说我的了
Tell yourself whatever you want, Claire.
随便你怎么安慰自己 克莱尔
We both know the truth.
我们都清楚真♥相♥
He's waiting for you down the hall in the prep kitchen.
他在走廊那边的备餐厨房♥等你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表