剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Am I sure this is a good idea?
我确定这是个好主意吗
Yes.
是的
What if I'm carrying a demon seed or something?
如果我怀的是恶魔的种呢
The odds are 50-50.
五五开的几率
So tired of talking about Francis.
真是受够了说弗兰西斯的事
I miss my boyfriend Reed.
我想念我男朋友里德
I do too, sometimes, but--
我有时候也想 但...
Reed wanted too much.
里德想要的太多
Francis gave me permission to hunger.
弗兰西斯允许我保持饥饿
Because he felt it himself.
因为他也是这样
All the time. Insatiable.
一直都不满足
Everyone thinks I should feel sated.
大家都觉得我应该知足了
Then he said, "No, Claire,
而他说 "不 克莱尔
be as hungry as me."
和我一样饥饿 永不满足"
And so I ate him?
于是我吞噬了他
He ate himself.
他吞噬了自己
Doug Stamper?
道格·斯坦普呢
Am I going to eat him?
我也要吞噬他吗
Herr God. Herr Lucifer.
上帝先生 魔鬼先生
Beware.
当心了
You know, I always thought...
我一直以为
maybe one day, you know, but... Put it back.
或许某一天... 放回去
What?
什么
The picture. It belongs on the fridge.
那张照片 贴回冰箱上
Okay, sorry.
好 抱歉
You know, if there is anythingxa0that I can do.
如果有什么我可以做的
I mean, in case it doesn't go as planned.
万一没能如我们的愿
Can you please stop moving?
能别晃来晃去吗
I'm a little worked up, all right?
我有点紧张 好吗
Claire Hale Underwood lived and then she died.
克莱尔·黑尔·安德伍德生而后死
She's no different from anyone else. Yeah.
她也只是凡人 没错
Well, I'm not sure the world's gonna see it the way you do.
我不敢说世人会和你持相同的看法
If this breaks right, you can be a hero.
如果一切顺利 你将成为英雄
Don't spin me, Seth.
别拍马屁了 赛斯
How do they plan to do me in?
他们打算怎么处理我
Seth?
赛斯
Look.
听着
I'm gonna say this to you.
我这么说
Not because we're friends.
并不是因为我们是朋友
But because of everything that we've been through together.
而是因为我们一起经历的一切
You're an asshole.
你是个混账
You don't have to be a part of this, if you don't want to.
你如果不想做 可以退出
You saying that for me or for you?
你这么说是为了我 还是为了自己
Maybe both.
或许都是
I don't know who it is...
我不清楚是谁
but they have someone inside the White House.
但他们在白宫有内应
Military always hated her.
军方一向看她不顺眼
That's one thing.
那是一点
Fuck 'em all.
去他们的
What about the two of us? We just leave.
我们俩就远走高飞吧
Where do you wanna go?
你想去哪里
Hello.
喂
How does he look?
他看起来如何
He's fine. He's sure that she'll invite him in.
挺好 他肯定她会邀请他去
Put him on.
让他接电♥话♥
Doug.
道格
Yeah.
嗯
What extraordinary times these are.
多么伟大的时刻
I wish I could be there to shake your hand.
我真希望能亲自握你的手
Annette, I want to make something very clear.
安奈特 有件事我必须讲明
I'm not doing this for you.
我这么做不是为了你
We'll be sure to move him from Gaffney to Arlington.
我们一定会把他从加夫尼迁到阿灵顿公墓
And help fund the Library.
并且资助图书馆
And, Doug, given your recent struggles,
道格 考虑到你近期的精神状态
nine or ten years from now, you could be out.
九年十年后 你就能出来了
And I want to thank you.
我要感谢你
Seth.
赛斯
Yes.
是
Everything is set from our side.
这边已经准备就绪
The quarterback is standing by.
只差临门一脚了
And Duncan?
邓肯呢
Is going to have to wait.
他只能等了
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
Nothing.
没了
Just...
就...
everything's in place.
一切都准备好了
Later.
再见
Seth.
赛斯
It's not going to go like you think.
事情发展不会如你所想的
No.
不
I never liked talking to you in the first place.
我从来就不喜欢对你说话
From what I hear,
据我得到消息
you were right to cancel your public appearances.
你取消公开露面是对的
You think so? I do, ma'am.
你这么认为 是的 女士
I think the White Housexa0is the safest place
我认为你目前待在白宫里
for you to be right now.
是最安全的
Nathan, you're a liar.
纳森 你是个骗子
Do me a favor. Kiss your sweet baby's forehead for me.
帮我个忙 替我亲吻你小宝宝的额头
Our intelligence confirms
我们的情报已证实
the hand off is on the verge of taking place.
交易马上就要进行了
And our intelligence says that's not so.
但我们的情报显示并非如此
We're talking about a 20-mile radius of sand.
这可是一片半径20英里的沙地
Unreachable by conventional means.
无法通过常规办法到达
I'll have my forces coordinate with yours, okay?
我会让我的部队配合你的部队 好吗
I'm not asking for your permission, Viktor.
我没在请求准许 维克多
Look, Claire. I can see how eager you are to show your enemies
克莱尔 我能看出你多么渴望让敌人知道
just how powerful you are.
你有多强大
But, please,
但是 拜托
please don't do this.
不要这样做
I know you,
我了解你
the things you've done.
知道你做过的事
Think how the world will judge you.
想想世界会如何评价你
As if you have any credibility with the world stage.
就好像你在世界舞台上有什么可信度似的
Prepare a statement.
准备一份声明
Ma'am, I need to object.
女士 我必须反对
Pardon me?
你说什么
The public is aware we're prepared to strike.
民众知道我们准备进行核打击了
We don't need to alarm them further.
我们不需要让他们更加恐慌了
I will not be a part of this... this fabrication.
我不要参与这出戏
Alert the military aide.
通知军队副官
I want him ready and waiting with the briefcase.
我要他准备好核公文包等着我
A targeted strike will destabilize the region
一次针对性的打击将使该地区
for decades to come...
动荡几十年
and it will create a distrust
还会在欧洲
that will ripple through Europe and much of Asia.
和亚洲大部分地区产生不信任感
Markets will be rocked. Yes, the consequences will be grave.
市场将受到震荡 是的 后果会很严重
But it has come to my attention...
但我已经得知
that there is a plot against me.
现在有针对我的阴谋
Someone in my White House is planning to betray me.
我的白宫里有人打算背叛我
And until I find out who that is,
在我找出内鬼之前
I will not reconsider my position here.
我不会重新考虑我的立场
Ma'am? Something arrived for you from Doug Stamper.
女士 道格·斯坦普给您送来了一样东西
It was passed through security.
它通过了安检
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes.
说
The men in uniform don't support you.
军人不支持你
I want the White House emptied out.
把白宫清场
Other than yourselves, minimal and essential staff only.
除了你们 只留下必要的最少人手
All visitors need to be cleared by me. Yes, ma'am.
所有来访者都要经过我的同意 是 女士
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you standing me up?
你在开玩笑吗 你要放我鸽子吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表