剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Be careful, Claire.
小心 克莱尔
Oh, you guys.
各位啊
I really didn't wanna have to have to do this, but...
我其实真不希望还得这么做的 但是...
An extreme faction of the ICO terrorist group
哈里发国恐怖组织的一个极端派系
made an attempt to purchase a nuclear device in Pakistan.
企图在巴基斯坦购买♥♥一个核装置
That's a fact.
这是事实
Madam President, all due respect Maria,
总统女士 无意冒犯 玛莉娅
I know you're new to this,
我知道你是新来的
but please don't ever use that expression with me.
但请再不要对我用那个俗语了
"All due respect" means precisely the opposite.
"无意冒犯"表达的是完全相反的意思
Ma'am, it's just that this threat
女士 这个威胁
remains squarely in the category of a potential--
仍是一个潜在威胁
The intent is there.
但他们有意图
Until we have confirmation that the deal has--
除非我们能确认交易...
Our intelligence has told us
我们的情报机构已经表示
that they will regroup and try again.
他们会重新部署 再次尝试的
This goes back to the warning from Rafiq Nasser two months ago.
这能追溯到拉菲克·纳泽两个月前的警告
Now acting Secretary Gallagher and I
自从南茜接替了诺拉
have been keeping a close watch on this threat
成为代理国土安♥全♥部♥部长
ever since Nancy took over for Nora at Homeland.
我们就一直在密切关注这一威胁
And in the spirit of the full transparency
为了秉承本届政♥府♥的
this administration is embracing,
公开透明政策
we're going to take it public.
我们要把这公诸于众
Ma'am. Frankly, I'm concerned.
女士 老实说 我担心
From a strategic perspective,
从战略角度讲
if ICO doesn't act, we appear to be crying wolf.
如果哈里发国不行动 我们就成了狼来了
But on the other hand, are we putting ourselves in a position
另一方面 我们要把局面搞成
where we're daring them to act?
刺♥激♥他们行动吗
We don't want to appear reckless.
我们不想鲁莽行事
I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚睡不着
For obvious national security reasons, of course,
当然是因为国♥家♥安♥全♥的原因
but...
但是
also because the baby kept me awake.
也因为胎儿闹得我睡不着
And for some reason...
不知怎么
the word "misogynist" popped into my mind.
我想到了"厌女者"一词
And I was trying to think of the word for the opposite.
我努力去想有没有个对应词
You know, the word for when a personxa0hates men.
就是讨厌男人的专有名词
Does anyone around this table know that word is?
在场有谁知道那个词是什么吗
The word for when a person hates men?
就是讨厌男人的专有名词
Anybody?
有人知道吗
I had to go and look it up.
我还去查了一下
"Misandrist."
"厌男者"
And no one really knows that word
但没人知道这个词
because it's not used in our culture.
因为我们文化中不常用它
So what I'm getting at, is maybe we all,
所以我想说的是 或许我们都
regardless of our gender,
不管我们什么性别
would do well to examine the pre-conceived notions that we have
应该好好审视一下我们关于谁能
about who can and cannotxa0act as Commander In Chief.
谁不能做三军统帅的既定想法
There you go.
给
They're from a place called the Federalist Pig.
这家店叫联邦党猪
I don't know it.
我没听说过
Well, I've been told it is the next best thing to Freddy's.
据说是仅次于弗莱迪的烤肉了
I'm good. You want some?
我不用了 你要点吗
No, they're for you.
不 给你买♥♥的
Doyle has been asking around about you.
道尔在到处打听你
Now we can shut him down.
我们可以让他停止
But...
但是
Yeah, come on, give me one. I mean...
来吧 给我一根
What kind of man says no to ribs, right?
什么样的人拒绝肋排啊
The articles and the press conferences.
报道 还有记者招待会
A little goes a long way, Doug.
虽然不多 但影响很大 道格
A lot of people,
很多人
in a way, the whole country,
可以说整个国家
we're relying on you. Seth,
都在指望你 赛斯
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Can you pass that sauce?
可以把酱递给我吗
You must be so alone.
你肯定很孤独
Do you even have anyone around anymore that you can trust?
你身边还有值得信任的人吗
What are you playing at?
你在玩什么把戏
"Surely, she saw it all. The killing.
"她肯定都看见了 所有的杀戮
The lying," Says Frank at minute six.
相关的谎言" 弗兰克在第六分钟说
Doug, you and me have to have a come to Jesus.
道格 你和我必须和解
Agreed. Stop publicly accusing him or it's all gonna come down.
同意 停止公开指责他 否则就等着被曝光
All I'm trying to do is seek the truth these days.
我现在只想寻求事实
Minute 76-- "Before I ever made any big moves,
76分钟 "我有大行动前
I always ran them by my wife."
总先跟我妻子商量"
I like the sound of your voice, Doug. It's so soothing.
我喜欢你的声音 道格 很安抚人心
I never really thought about it before,
我以前从没想过这个
but in just this way, you remind me of Francis.
但在这方面 你让我觉得像弗兰西斯
The one thing I really miss is his voice.
我真正想念的 是他的声音
It was always my favorite thing about him.
那一直是我最喜欢他的地方
No matter what he would say,
不管他说的是什么
the sound of his voice made me feel like
他的声音让我觉得好像
everything was going to be all right.
一切都会没事
It's not.
不是的
Besides Annette, who else was there?
除了安奈特 还有谁去了
I'm the only one who can save you, Doug.
只有我能救你 道格
"And then he asked if I had no faith in God.
"他又问我是否不信上帝
I said, 'You have it wrong.
我说 你错了
It's God who has no faith in us.'"
是上帝不信我们"
Minute 14. Would you like me to play it for you?
14分钟 要我给你放吗
Drop the investigation and apologize for what you're doing to him
放弃调查 为你对他的抹黑道歉
or more of this is gonna come out.
否则就会有更多泄露出来
I'm gonna press play. I want you to hear it.
我要按播放了 我想要你听听
My security team just informed me
我的安全团队刚告诉我
that Russian soldiers are firing at American Special Forces, Viktor.
俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵冲美军特种部队开枪了 维克多
They invaded the coast,
是他们入侵了海岸
which violates agreements you and I made.
这违反了你我的协议
Preventing a nuclear device from--
是为了防止核装置
Did you orchestrate this, Claire?
这是你策划的吗 克莱尔
For what? To distract from your husband's diary?
为了什么 分散人们对你丈夫日记的注意
And don't act like that would be beneath you.
别装作你不会做出这种事
I don't believe motherhood automatically makes a woman a saint.
我并不相信当母亲能自动让一个女人变成圣人
Rafiq Nasser Is dead.
拉菲克·纳泽 死了
We hit him with a drone strike an hour ago.
我们一小时前用无人机袭击了他
He was providing us with necessary intelligence.
他在给我们提供必要的情报
That you provided him with first.
那是你先告诉他的
The threat is real.
威胁是真的
I'll have my people, the GRU, take it from here.
我会让我格勒乌的人接手的
No, you won't.
不行
Look, Claire, just...
克莱尔
worry about having your baby now.
专心生你的孩子去吧
I've always been entertained by your arrogance.
我一直觉得你的自大很好玩
It's like watching some movie, just out of date.
就像是看已经过了时的电影
If a rogue element gets their hands on a nuclear device, Viktor,
如果有危险分子拿到核武器 维克多
I will strike first.
我会先出击的
What time is it there now?
你们那边现在几点
Must be close to sunrise, huh?
快日出了吧
Just about.
快了
If you drop an atom bomb,
如果你丢原♥子♥弹♥
our world, your daughter's world...
我们的世界 你女儿的世界
That sun will never look the same again, Claire.
太阳会永远变样的 克莱尔
What time is it there?
你那边几点了
I'm about to have lunch.
我正要吃午饭
And what are you having?
你都吃什么
Oh, a salad.
沙拉
Cucumbers and tomatoes, a bit of feta.
黄瓜和西红柿 还有羊乳酪
Some Spanish olive oil and herbs from Tangiers.
西班牙橄榄 还有丹吉尔的草药
I don't eat bread anymore, you know.
我现在不吃面包了
We never had a proper meal, you and I.
我们还从未好好吃过一顿饭
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表