剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
She can't decide if she's Lady Macbeth or Macbeth.
她都想不好自己是麦克白夫人还是麦克白
Your uncle takes it from here. No.
接下来让你舅舅处理 不
This isn't personal for me,
这对我没什么私人感情
not like it is for you and Uncle Bill.
不像对你和比尔舅舅
You know he hates the spotlight,
你知道他讨厌关注
for any of us.
不管是对我们谁
Prefers an old school way of dealing with things.
他更喜欢老式的手腕
I... And don't think you know everything.
我 别以为你什么都知道了
Because you don't.
因为不是的
Let me talk to Uncle Bill.
让我跟比尔舅舅谈谈
He's taken a suite at the Hay-Adams.
他住进了海亚当斯酒店
Frank's old room.
弗兰克以前的房♥间
It's Doug Stamper, Madam US Attorney.
我是道格·斯坦普 联邦检察官女士
How did you get this number? Don't hang up.
你怎么拿到这个号♥码的 别挂
The next call I expect is from your lawyer. In my office.
你再打来 让你的律师打去我办公室
You really shouldn't.
那可不好
Mr. Stamper,
斯坦普先生
this is highly I'm going to recant.
这非常... 我要撤供
Are you there?
你在听吗
Yes.
是的
I'm going to lay out how it's going to go.
我要说明事情会怎么发展
And you stop me at any point if I'm wrong.
如果我说错了 你就打断我
But I'm going to recant.
但我要撤供
Which means you're going to need a new prosecutor.
所以你需要换新的检察官
Because you're going to have to recuse yourself
因为你得回避
so you can testify against me.
好出庭指证我
And this call we're on,
我们的这通电♥话♥
is not going to look very good for you.
对你会不利的
Anything you say in court will be ruled hearsay.
你在法庭上说的一切都会被判为传闻
And the judge,
法官
if he's in a good mood, is going to ask for more evidence,
如果心情好会要求出示更多证据
and you and your new prosecutor aren't going to have any.
而你和你的新检察官却拿不出
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
等等 等等
This case isn't going to make your career.
这个案子将无法成就你的事业
The case that's going change your life
能改变你人生的案子
is the prosecution of Claire Underwood.
是对克莱尔·安德伍德的起诉
It's gruesome,
真是可怕
what's gone on here.
这里发生的事
I checked all the log books myself.
我亲自检查了所有登记簿
I spoke with the executive housekeeper.
还询问过行政管家
She interviewed the staff. Nobody knows anything.
她询问了员工 没人知道怎么回事
So his ring just appeared on his bed by magic?
那他的戒指是神奇地出现在了他的床上
My feeling is,
我感觉
it's not the fact of it that we should be focusing on.
我们该关注的不是这件事本身
But...
而是
what it means.
它意味着什么
Tell me, Mark. What kind of people dig up a man's grave
告诉我 马克 什么样的人会掘开他的坟墓
and remove a ring from his cold...
把戒指从他冰冷僵硬的手指上
hard finger?
摘下来
The same people that are generating this drum beat
就是那些在拿弗兰西斯的赦免
about Francis' pardon and your divorce.
和你的离婚请求做文章的人
You are daring them.
是你在刺♥激♥他们
You've turned it into a spectacle, and now they will not stop.
是你把事情闹大了 现在他们不肯罢休了
Believe me. These people will not rest.
相信我 这些人不会罢休的
You need to make amends.
你得做出弥补
For slighting her?
为对她的轻慢吗
For identifying them? You have to give them something.
为指出他们吗 你得给他们点什么
I don't believe in the bill. Oh, goddamn it!
我不相信这份法案 该死的
This bill. Are you listening?
这份法案 你在听吗
Do you want to spend the rest of your presidency
你想把余下的任期都消耗在
defending your dead husband,
维护你死去的丈夫
defending his...
和他的
deeds?
行为上吗
Because they will make sure
因为他们会确保
that every waking and even sleeping moment
你在白宫不论清醒还是沉睡的
of your time in the White House is about him!
每一时每一刻都无法摆脱他
Make amends for the last hundred days.
为过去一百天里的事做弥补
Then you can have the next four years.
你就能拥有接下来的四年
When you present the
你周末
scholarship at the Take Aim Club this weekend,
去志远俱乐部颁奖学金时
Annette Shepherd will be there.
安奈特·谢泼德也会到场
She's on the board. They're all donors.
她是董事会成员 他们都捐款
Appear with your old friend...
跟你的老朋友一起出席
and sign this bill.
把法案签了
You know, I can help you...
我可以帮你的
with the Shepherds. I know how to talk to them.
在谢泼德兄妹那里 我会跟他们打交道
And please, please explain to me why you thought...
请跟我解释一下 你为什么觉得
putting that elevated intern
昨天提拔那个
in front of the press yesterday serves you.
实习生去接待媒体对你有好处
Because she's honest. I had Mitch Glazer lined up.
因为她诚实 我准备了米奇·格雷泽
He's got 30 years of Because she's not Mitch.
他有30年的... 因为她不是米奇
Because I know you pushed out Sean.
因为我知道你赶走了肖恩
Sean Jeffries had a hard time telling the truth.
肖恩·杰弗瑞斯不愿说实话
Your truth?
你的那版实话吗
Yes, the one that keeps you in power.
是的 维系你权力的版本
And now what?
现在怎么
We've traded his ambition for her naïveté?
你拿她的天真换他的野心吗
I believe her.
我相信她
And so will everyone else.
别人也会的
I'm sorry, do you need me to No, no,
抱歉 你需要我... 不
actually, I was looking for you.
我其实是来找你的
I wanted to apologize for yesterday.
我想为昨天的事道歉
No, please.
不 没事的
I was happy to have your help. Okay.
我很高兴你能帮忙 好吧
You know Sean's not coming back, right?
你知道肖恩不会回来了吧
I heard.
我听说了
The president must see something in you.
总统肯定是看中了你的哪一点
What do you think that is?
你觉得是什么
It was an amazing opportunity.
这是个很棒的机会
And I've heard there are
我听说这个位置
some wonderful candidates for the position.
有一些很不错的候选人
Yeah.
是啊
Well, until then...
在确定之前
why don't you to continue on
你继续
as acting press secretary.
做代理新闻发言人吧
Of course. Yes, sir.
当然 好 先生
And thank you and the president.
谢谢你和总统
Do you believe in her, Miss Stewart?
你相信她吗 斯图尔特小姐
I do.
我相信
I ask because...
我问是因为
I want you to know there are powerful forces out there
要知道有一些厉害的势力
that are invested in seeing her fail.
很想看她失败
So you're gonna hear rumors. You're gonna hear innuendos.
所以你会听到谣传 和暗示
You'll need to stick to your talking points.
你得照你的要点讲
Not get lured off-track with, what, salacious questions.
别被些不怀好意的问题带沟里去
I understand.
我明白
Right now, I'm the de facto chief of staff.
现在 我算是幕僚长
So, if you need...
所以 如果你需要
help or advice,
帮助或建议
you know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a fire burning in the Valley outside of Los Angeles.
洛杉矶外的圣费尔南多谷起火了
So, the Foundation sends volunteers in,
所以基金会就派志愿者过去
we sign them up for the app.
让他们加入应用
How many signed up in Bellport?
在贝尔波特加入的人有多少
In and around the area, close to 50,000 phones.
区域内外大概有五万部手♥机♥
But beside the fires, there's flooding in the Panhandle.
除了大火 还有狭长地带的洪水
It's been raining for days.
大雨已持续数日
There's a pipeline that's burst in North Dakota.
北达科他州一条管线爆裂
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表