剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
no place for you in this whole fucking town.
否则我让你滚出华盛顿
I'll see to that personally.
我会亲自确保这一点
I'll keep that in mind.
我记住了
From now on,xa0stay in your lane, keep your mouth shut,
从现在起 乖乖待着 闭上嘴巴
unless I say otherwise. You got it?
除非我让你开口 听见了吗
Again, coming in clear,
再说一遍 听得很清楚
but not a dent.
但我才不在乎
It's okay, we'll get there.
没关系 我们会处好的
Even if we don't, fuck do I care?
就算处不来 我有什么好在乎的
I don't work for you.
我又不为你工作
We both work for him.
我和你都是他的人
Mr. Stamper.
斯坦普先生
We usually meet under more orchestrated circumstances.
我们一般只在精心安排的场合才见面
Not that this isn't one of those, as well.
当然 这次也算是精心安排了
Where do you find yourself these days?
你最近都在忙些什么
Consulting for an ambitious Congressman.
为一位很有上进心的众议员做顾问
Midterms are coming.
中期选举要到了
I bet...
我想
he has no idea how well you see in the dark.
他肯定不知道你对黑暗多么适应吧
Who do you fear most?
你最怕的是谁
Out of all of them.
在所有人中
Her.
她
I can't eat at these things, either.
这种场合 我也吃不下去
The spread looks lovely. Everything.
餐点做得非常好看
You all did right by her.
你们真是尽心了
Well, I didn't do a thing.
我什么都没做
Stan took care of all of it.
都是斯坦安排的
How you holding up?
你还好吗
I can't make sense of it.
我就是想不通
My dad went the same way, you know?
我父亲也是这么走的
Never sick a day in his life. And then...
一辈子没生过病 结果
Right when he was driving,
正开着车呢就走了
just drifted onto oncoming traffic. Jesus.
车子歪到了对向车道上 天啊
Oh, my goodness. I had to quickly grab the wheel
我的天 我还得赶紧抓住方向盘
and swerved us over to the shoulder.
把车拐到路边上
How old were you?
你那时多大
Twelve.
12岁
Twelve. That's rough.
12岁 挺难过的吧
It's all rough.
几岁不难过呢
Twelve. Twenty-one.
12岁 21岁
Fifty-one.
51岁
You're never ready.
你不可能准备好的
Wednesday afternoon she calls me, as she does.
周三下午她打电♥话♥给我
Said her head hurt.
说她头疼
Like migraine bad, so she...
好像是偏头疼厉害了 所以她
was headed to her personal doctor.
要去见她的私人医生
I call back to see how she was doing.
我回电过去问她的情况
Stan hits me with it.
斯坦就告诉我了
She didn't even make it to the office. It happened in the car.
她连办公室都没撑到 人在车里就没了
So, I got on the first flight out.
所以我就搭最早的飞机过来了
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
Doug's right.
道格说得对
It's fine, let it out.
哭出来吧
By the time I landed, it was all done.
飞机降落时 就全都安排完了
Body was...
遗体也
whatever, at the place...
就是送去...
to get cremated.
火化了
No autopsy, nothing.
也没做尸检 什么都没有
Stan made it happen so fast.
斯坦做得急匆匆的
And I'm the only one who can't keep shit together.
只有我控制不住情绪
But it's just...
但我就是
I never got the chance to see her.
连最后一面都没见着
To say goodbye.
都没来得及告别
I'm sorry. You all didn't ask for any of this.
实在抱歉 让你们见笑了
No. Please. We get it.
不会的 我们理解
Yes, Doug Stamper and the President seem very much in sync.
是 道格·斯坦普和总统似乎很合拍
I was hoping to attend the secretary's memorial as well,
我本想出席国务卿的追悼会
but my time is limited.
但我的时间太紧
It was meaningful that you traveled all this way.
你远道而来就已经意义重大了
I've been thinking about what you said to me.
你说的话 我一直在考虑
I accept.
我接受
I'm so happy to hear that.
我真是太高兴了
One other thing. Tom Yates.
还有 汤姆·耶茨
Your government was behind whatever happened to him.
他的事 都是你政♥府♥做的
Presidents aren't allowed to be human.
做总统就不能有人性
You have to choose. Power or love.
你必须得选 要权力 还是爱
That was very clear from the beginning.
选哪个从一开始就非常明显了
Forgive me, Tom Yates.
原谅我吧 汤姆·耶茨
I'm about to drag you through the mud
我就要极尽污蔑你
to deny we ever happened.
否认你我之间的感情
I'm killing you for the second time.
我要再次杀死你
One day, you'll rest in peace.
总有一天 你会安息的
Madam President.
总统女士
Ma'am, I have to tell you
女士 有件事我要告诉您
there are rumors circulating... I know, I know.
最近有一些流言 我知道
If you need me to resign...
如果您需要我辞职
Kelsey, you're not going anywhere.
凯尔茜 你什么都不用做
You can stay at my place as long as you like.
愿意的话就去我那 待多久都行
I appreciate it.
太感谢了
Two weeks in Bellport
在贝尔波特待了半个月
tapped me out.
我可是山穷水尽了
Well, your paper will cover some of that.
你们报社可以补助一些啊
They don't do expenses, Tom.
他们可没报销这回事 汤姆
And my mom didn't have much to leave.
而且我妈钱也不多了
I liked the piece.
我喜欢这篇文章
It was strong.
很有力
What's your follow-up?
打算怎么跟进
Well, it's not like anybody at the EPAxa0can confirm.
环保署又没人能证实
Well, if the emails exist, they went to somebody.
既然邮件是真的 那就肯定有人收到了
Yeah, but my only source won't return my calls.
是 可我唯一的消息源不接电♥话♥
He's gotta show up to work every day.
他每天还得上班
He's afraid. He should be.
他害怕 也该害怕
Follow up with the app.
不如就从应用入手吧
Grayson was there, signing up people who were very scared.
格雷森在场 怂恿惊魂未定的人们注册
They took advantage of a crisis.
他们利用了危机
The Shepherds. It's unethical, but it's not illegal.
谢泼德家族 不道德 但也不违法
Oh, shit.
该死
They shut down Pennsylvania Avenue.
宾夕法尼亚大道封路了
It says to take Massachusetts.
这上面说走马萨诸塞大道
All right.
好
It's Cathy Durant's memorial today.
今天是凯茜·杜兰特的追悼会
The bodies are adding up.
死的人越来越多了
Tom, from the very beginning, we did what we thought was right.
汤姆 一开始我们以为这么做是正确的
At the time, anyway.
至少当时是正确的
Is that how we ended up in this car together?
所以我们才都沦落到这辆车里了吗
Look, you cannot blame yourself for...
你不能怨你自己
For not doing enough. Why not?
怨我做得还不够吗 为什么不呢
Why shouldn't I?
我为什么不怨自己
Rachel Posner?
瑞秋·波斯纳
Somebody with her name
有人顶着她的名头
is bouncing checks in and around New Mexico.
在新墨西哥到处消费
Yeah. And if it leads to nowhere?
是 如果什么都查不出来呢
Will you ever be able to...
你以后有没有可能
leave it?
放弃
If the truth starts to fade away?
如果事实越来越查不清楚的话
Truthfully...
说实话
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just heard from Bugayev. 20%?
布加耶夫联♥系♥我了 20%
I haven't told Mark and the rest yet.
我还没告诉马克和其他人
Just know you'll be crucified.
你肯定会成众矢之的的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表