剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Let's turn to our panel
我们请嘉宾们
for their take on the claim that the leak--
谈谈他们怎么看待据称...
...remember, this is a troubled man.
别忘了 他是个有困扰的人
We can't take everything he says at face value, right?
我们并不能完全相信他说的一切
The question is, what is Stamper's endgame here?
问题是 斯坦普究竟有何最终目的
Why the whole attack on President Hale... What?
为什么攻击黑尔总统 怎么
He was supposed to provoke her.
他是该去激怒她的
He walked away from murder charges.
他被控谋杀 但最终被开释
Don't forget that... Mark...
别忘了... 马克
I don't have time to read your mind. I tried to warn you.
我没时间读你的心 我提醒过你
I've worked with this guy. We could be exposed.
我跟他合作过 我们有暴露的风险
Do you trust me, my instincts Yes, of course I do.
你相信我吗 我的直觉 我当然信你
That has nothing to do with evaluating the risk he is becoming.
但这跟评估他如今带来的风险毫无关系
He's unhinged, Annette.
他精神错乱 安奈特
Unhinged is what's called for.
要的就是精神错乱
Contain him. That's your job.
控制好他 那是你的工作
Annette!
安奈特
What's going on?
怎么回事
If my son were anyone else in this country, he'd be out by now.
如果我儿子不是我儿子 他早放出来了
No, what's going on here?
不 这算怎么回事
Between us?
我们之间吗
We're having sex again.
我们又开始做♥爱♥了
Until it seems like a bad idea, again.
直到又再次对我们不利
Hey, listen to me That bitch
听我说 那贱♥人♥
is tipping the scales when it comes to Duncan.
在制♥造♥对邓肯不利的局面
And there's no way he can get a fair hearing,
他是绝对得不到公正听证会的
until she's gone.
除非她死了
Okay, hold on. Just, um...
好吧 等等
Can you back up a few words?
你可以退回去一点吗
How far back?
退多少
"Moments like this require..."
"这种时刻 需要..."
What is it?
什么来着
"Someone who will act. Who will do the unpleasant thing."
"有人采取行动 做一些不好的事"
You know what? Can you just let me hear it?
可以让我听吗
No.
不行
Why not?
为什么
I can't. It's...
我不能...
What are you doing?
你干什么
Nothing, I-- Nothing.
没什么
Look, we don't have to go ahead with this. Okay?
我们不非得这么做的 好吗
And whatever you need to figure out, you should.
不管你需要理清楚什么 你该去理清
Like, can't you just leave him alone?
你不能就放下他吗
What do you think I am? Look, I know exactly what you are.
你当我是什么 我很清楚你是什么人
She's gonna come after you.
她会找上你的
"Requires someone who will act.
"要有人采取行动
Who will do the unpleasant thing, the necessary thing.
做一些不好的事 但也是必要的事
Don't be fooled by her beautiful face.
别被她美丽的脸骗了
My wife is ruthless."
我妻子很无情"
"The most ruthless woman I've ever met.xa0If people only knew."
"是我认识的最无情的女人 可惜人们不知道"
We've filed an injunction.
我们已申请了禁止令
But Skorsky's saying her source
但斯克斯基称她的消息源
believes the material belongs to him.
认为这些材料是他的
This is insane.
这简直疯了
Unless someone produces evidence of a will, there's no--
除非有人拿出遗嘱的证据 没...
Why are we even taking this seriously?
我们为什么要把这事当真啊
I am confident I can silence her with a gag order.
我相信我可以用噤声令让她闭嘴
But once a thing is in print,
但一旦新闻印发
any other news outlet has the right to Print?
其他新闻机构都能... 印发
This isn't print, Geraldine.
这不是纸媒 杰柔丁
Can't we just shut down the site?
我们不能关闭网站吗
No, ma'am. I don't think we can.
不能 女士 那恐怕不行
My advice, let's depose.
我建议 我们取证
Get Mr. Stamper under oath.
让斯坦普先生宣誓
If he perjures himself No. That's exactly what he wants.
如果他作伪证 不 那正中他下怀
He wants a public forum.
他就想要公开的平台
And he's been through enough already.
而且他也受了不少罪了
Madam President, I have to ask.
总统女士 我得问
And I will ask you this in front of your attorney.
我也会在您律师面前提这个问题
Is it your position
您的立场
that you were entirely unaware of your husband's--
是你完全不知道你丈夫...
You don't have to answer that. No, no, I want to.
这您不必回答 不 我想回答
I don't know if he did it for his sake or mine,
我不知道他那么做是为我还是为自己
but he never told me a thing.
但他从未告诉我任何事
Ma'am, in United States v. Nixon--
女士 在美国诉尼克松案中
I swear on his unborn child.
我以他未出世的孩子发誓
Well, there's no doubt that there's areas of the company
当然了 公♥司♥的部分领域
she's not quite as well versed in.
她并不是很擅长
Partly my fault, our--
这我有责任
Our father didn't believe in succession.
我们的父亲不相信继承
Are you saying you don't think your sister deserves--
你是说你觉得你妹妹无权...
No. That's not what I'm saying.
不是 我不是那个意思
If anything, when I talk about succession,
其实 说到继承
I'm talking about this presidency.
我想说的是总统之位
Let's face it, our Commander In Chief,
承认吧 我们的三军统帅
who basically inherited the job from her husband,
基本上是从她丈夫那里继承来了这工作
is acting like a goddamn monarch.
还摆出了一副女王的架势
When--
当
When a tyrant pretends to be transparent,
当一名暴君假装透明公开
nation beware.
国家就要小心了
And these--
这些
These comments,
这些评论
these public comments from Doug Stamper make nothing but sense.
这些道格·斯坦普的公开评论 是完全说得通的
I mean, follow the complicity.
去查串谋吧
So, do you have any advice for President Hale? Yes.
所以你对黑尔总统有什么建议吗 有
Abdicate.
退位
Oh. Come on now, Bill. No, no. Listen
得了 比尔 不 真的
it wouldn't be the worst thing for this country
这对国家来说不会是坏事
if she didn't finish out her term.
如果她的任期提前结束的话
If that's what was fated for her.
如果那是她的命运的话
Mr. Shepard Listen,
谢泼德先生 听着
I was flipping around the channels last night,
我昨晚一个劲地调台
and I came across The Alamo.
然后看到了《边城英烈传》
I know it's not a great movie,
我知道那不算部好电影
but when John Wayne chokes up saying "Republic--
但当约翰·韦恩哽咽着说"共和..."
Bill Shepherd, shut the fuck up.
比尔·谢泼德 闭上嘴吧
Reach out to the others.
联♥系♥其他人
Remind them of the perils of loose lips.
提醒他们嘴巴不牢的危险
Nathan Green was in a meeting hosted by Annette Shepherd.
纳森·格林参加了一场安奈特·谢泼德主持的会议
I don't get rattled easily,
我不轻易紧张
but the secrecy around this one, who was there and why,
但这件事的秘密性 去的人和为什么去
is more than I have ever come across.
这是我前所未见过的
I suspect there were some very powerful people in that room.
我猜那房♥间里坐了些很有势力的人
Douglas Stamper?
道格拉斯·斯坦普呢
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Walter, you have worked with us from the beginning.
沃尔特 你从一开始就跟我们合作
Yes. I liked Frank.
是啊 我喜欢弗兰克
So, I'm curious.
所以我很好奇
How did you pull it off?
你怎么做到的
Oh, Claire,
克莱尔
my calling is a practical one.
我的考虑很实际
I don't judge. I don't question.
我不评判 也不质疑
I simply work for the highest bidder.
我只是为出价最高者工作
I'm agnostic, but this virtual landscape is new to me.
我是不可知论者 但这虚拟界对我来说很陌生
And someone out there
而现在有人
is working very hard to make Frank look very bad.
在非常拼命地抹黑弗兰克
Listen, it's just a lot of noise at the moment.
听着 现在的杂音很多
It's not only about him.
不仅仅是他
How will you manage to separate yourself from all this shit?
你要怎么把自己撇干净啊
All that's left is Doug to connect me.
现在能联♥系♥到我的只剩道格了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表