剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
My brother.
我哥哥
I can still do it by the way.
我现在还会呢
Can you?
你呢
Well, you missed dinner.
你错过了晚餐
I can have 'em make you whatever you like.
你想吃什么 我可以让他们给你做
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
The secret here is how much
秘诀在于放多少
lemon juice you put in.
柠檬汁
Balance out the butter.
能调和黄油
People and hollandaise.
大家都喜欢荷兰汁
They think it tastes like money.
觉得那是钱的味道
A night at the hotel. What where you looking for?
酒店般的享受 你想找什么
There's nothing in the Gaffney home of value.
加夫尼宅邸里没有什么值钱的东西
Frank did things.
弗兰克做过些事
And you just, what?
你怎么
Look the other way?
就当没看见吗
That shot you took at me, it's not like you to be so reckless.
你冲我开的那一枪 这么鲁莽不像你啊
You don't scare easy.
你不好吓
The future of our country is at stake.
这事关国家的未来
Does that sound...
这听上去
pat to you, naive?
做作吗 天真吗
No, not at all.
完全不会
Do you think I don't have friends at the Pentagon, Claire?
你以为我在五角大楼就没朋友了吗 克莱尔
You may want to make my four years in office miserable--
你或许想让我的四年任期很不好过...
All I want you to do is behave, as promised.
我只是希望你按说好的做
You can dig up a ring or whatever else you can get your hands on.
你可以去挖戒指 或其他你能挖到的东西
But that doesn't mean
但那不代表
I won't make your time a living hell as well.
我不会也让你一样不好过
Raymond Tusk said about you one time,
雷蒙德·塔斯克有次说你
some dinner we were at, he just said it--
我们是一起出席什么晚宴 他说...
This is where I'm supposed to be
我现在是应该
a little bit afraid of the answer,
有点害怕听到他说了什么
I suppose. He said, "I don't know,
是吧 他说"我不知道
whether or not she's a person...
她真是个人
or just playing the part of one."
还是在扮演一个人"
And I thought it was so strange at the time, but maybe it's true.
我当时还觉得这话很奇怪 但或许这是真的
Just...
你真是
unreachable.
不通人情
I know it'll be hard for you.
我知道这对你很难
But you're going to have to treat me as an equal, Bill.
但你得平等地对待我 比尔
What did you do with your husband's will?
你怎么处理你丈夫的遗嘱的
It was a revocable trust.
那是份可撤销的信托
All done.
我都处理好了
I'm not talking about that one.
我不是说那个
I'm talking about the other one.
我是说另一个
The new one.
新的那份
Bet Doug Stamper would love to see the contents of that one.
道格·斯坦普肯定会想看到那份
What's in there anyway?
上面写了什么
That you would go to such lengths
你竟不惜一切
to keep him from it?
让他看不到
Claire Hale has a secret.
克莱尔·黑尔有个秘密
Douglas Stamper is meeting with the US District Attorney
道格拉斯·斯坦普这会儿正在跟联邦检察官
as we speak.
会面
He's out, Claire.
他出来了 克莱尔
And he's not going back in.
他不会再回去了
Now, you need my help.
你需要我的帮助
Later tonight,
今晚晚些时候
I'm going to watch you sign that bill
我要眼看着你签署
that's sitting on your desk.
你桌上的那份法案
"To the dead,
"对于死者
a kingdom means nothing.
王国毫无意义
They have their requiem and eternity."
他们已经拥有安宁和永恒了"
That's Macbeth. The opera, not the play.
是歌♥剧《麦克白》 不是戏剧
All you have to do now is just go on out there
你现在只需要出去
with your oldest, dearest friend and...
跟你最久最亲爱的朋友站在一起
hold her hand up high.
把她的手高高地举起来
Madam President.
总统女士
You don't really think the military is irrelevant?
你并不真认为美军是无关紧要的吧[S03E02]
I watched your confirmation
我在我的法官室里
from my chambers for the UN.
观看了你的联♥合♥国♥大使提名表决
Wasn't my finest hour.
不是我最好的时刻
Well, he who laughs loudest--
笑得最响的[男]人...
Or is it "laughs last"?
还是"笑到最后"
"Last." "She."
"最后" 是"女人"
Vincent Abruzzo. Ninth Circuit.
我是文森特·阿布佐 第九巡回法♥院♥
I am no good at functions like this.
我很不适应这样的场合
I tend to find a chair at these things
我一般都在这样的活动上找把椅子
and sit in it for the rest of the evening.
然后就坐一晚上
Madam President. Yes. Well, it's been a pleasure.
总统女士 嗯 很荣幸认识你
Madam President, if I may say,
总统女士 容我说一句
I'm so glad that we finally have a woman in the Oval Office.
我很高兴总统办公室总算迎来一位女性
The arc of history is long, but--
虽然历时很久 但...
The reign of the middle-aged white man is over.
中年白人男子的统治结束了
The Bill Shepherds of the world who won't let go, have to go.
比尔·谢泼德这样不肯放手的人 必须下台
Does anyone except you know about the document that came for him?
除了你 还有别人知道寄给他的那份文件吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
Because if anyone else gets their hand on that will--
因为如果有别人拿到了那份遗嘱
That is strictly between us.
那完全是你知我知
We only just discovered that he was missing.
我们才刚发现他失踪了
I put a call into the US Attorney and was just informed
我联♥系♥了联邦检察官 才得知
charges have been dropped.
指控已撤销
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
I thought I'd lost my phone a couple of days ago, but...
我几天前以为自己丢了手♥机♥
But now I'm certain that
但现在我可以确定
he took it and reached out to make a deal.
是他拿走了 打电♥话♥做了笔交易
I can have a grand jury impaneled
我可以选好大陪审团
and we can be taking testimony from witnesses within a week.
一周内就开始对证人进行取证
Who do you have?
你找了谁
Secretary Durant?
杜兰特国务卿吗
And others.
还有别人
I'm sure I don't need to talk to you about what's right or wrong.
我相信不用我告诉你是非对错
But in my experience, most people, in the end,
但依我的经验 大部分人到最后
will do whatever they need to, to save themselves.
都会不惜一切地保护自己
Do you think you have a strong enough case?
你觉得你的胜算大吗
That depends on you.
那要看你的了
If I'm gonna put myself on the line,
如果我要拿自己冒险
I need to know you're going to win.
我需要知道你能赢
This can be a very unforgiving town.
这个城市可以很记仇
I'm giving you a chance to start over.
我在给你重新开始的机会
Come on. I can offer you immunity
得了 我可以拿豁免权
for your testimony.
换取你的证词
But, Mr. Stamper, of course, I can't give you any guarantees
但是 当然了 斯坦普先生 我并不能就
when it comes to your reputation or that of the former president.
你或前总统的名声做出担♥保♥
You would have to testify in an open court.
你得在公开法庭上作证
That is the deal.
这是我们的条件
I should consult with my lawyers.
我要咨♥询♥下我的律师
Thank you for your time, Mr. Stamper.
谢谢你前来 斯坦普先生
Join us in supporting the Dallas Scholarship Fund
与我们一起支持达拉斯年轻女性
for Young Women:
奖学金基金
Take aim.
志远
Look at these marvelous faces.
看看这些了不起的面孔
The faces of our future.
她们是未来的面孔
And I am so, so honored
我非常荣幸
to be chosen to introduce to you
能够向大家介绍
the President of the United States, Claire Underwood.
美国总统 克莱尔·安德伍德
I look at these brilliant young women
我看着这些杰出的年轻姑娘
and words fail me.
激动得难以言表
What's this?
这是什么
They gave us these. What are they gonna do?
他们发给了我们这个 它们能干什么
Yeah, I'm not drinking the water,
我可不喝那水
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表