剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I don't care that you told her.
我不介意你告诉她了
You hear me? I don't care.
你听见了吗 我真的不在乎
I have the worst migraine
我的偏头痛
of my life.
简直要疼死了
Jane.
简
Jane, are you okay?
简 你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Jane.
简
I almost forgot. There's always a fourth pile.
我差点忘了 还有第四种呢
The stuff you don't know what to do with.
那些你不知道该怎么处理的
Can I get you some water?
您要喝点水吗
Something stronger, maybe?
或者别的什么更烈的
No, thank you. But don't let me stop you.
不了 谢谢 你自己随意
I take a month off drinking, come every Labor Day.
我每年的劳工节都要禁一个月的酒
Kind of an academic calendar ritual
算是某种校历仪式吧
to prove to myself I'm not actually an alcoholic.
向自己证明我并不酗酒
I'm actually abstaining myself, at the moment.
其实我也在节制
For pursuit of...
是为了
clarity, I guess.
看得更清楚吧
Would you like to sit down?
想坐坐吗
Sure.
好的
He's crazy.
他疯了
Certifiable. You know that, right?
这是有医生证明的 你知道吧
Doug got out of a psychiatric facility
道格仅仅一个半月之前
all of a month and a half ago.
才从精神病院出来
And no matter how hard he tries to revive his political career
无论他多么努力地想复活自己的政♥治♥生涯
or get back in the game...
想重新下场
He's a delusional liar.
他都是个脑筋错乱的骗子
And to tell you the truth,
而且实话告诉你
maybe he was a better wife to Francis.
没准他和弗兰西斯更般配呢
Which is why he was never able to see things clearly.
所以他根本无法清楚地认知事物
I mean, what did he tell you, Tom?
他到底跟你说什么了 汤姆
What do you think he told me that you don't want me to know?
你觉得他告诉我什么你不想让我知道的事了
Boy. The fantasies he must have reported to you.
天啊 他肯定跟你说了很多疯狂臆想
You need to pity him.
你不得不可怜他
You really do. I do.
真的 我就可怜他
Madam President, this type of intrusion
总统女士 您这样擅自闯入
into a civilian's home... Listen, there's no denying
公民的私人住所 听着 我无法否认
that Francis was a desperate man who did,
弗兰西斯是个不择手段的人 做了
yes, a lot of desperate things.
没错 做了许多不择手段的事
And I don't know. Maybe towards the end,
我不知道 也许到了最后
he was slightly deranged.
他都有点精神错乱了
But whatever he did, he did alone.
但不管他做了什么 都是他自己做的
I was not complicit.
我都没有参与
And do you... Do you remember the last interview
而且你 还记得最后一次
you did with my husband?
采访我丈夫的时候吗
And the conversation ended where he asked you
在谈话的最后 他问你
if you'd believed what he'd told you.
你信不信他的话
Do you remember how you responded, Tom?
你还记得你怎么回答的吗
I do.
我记得
I said, "Not for a second."
我说 一点都不信
Madam President,
总统女士
when it comes to your complicity,
关于你是否是共犯的问题
I think it's best if we meet under more formal circumstances.
我想我们最好还是在正式场合谈一谈
I'll be sending over a list of questions to your press office.
我会给你的新♥闻♥办♥公室发一份问题清单
You can answer them by mail, email.
你可以通过书信或电邮来回答
Or if you prefer, face-to-face and on the record.
如果你愿意的话 当面录音采访也行
How many years did she clean up after you?
她给你扫房♥子扫了多少年
My mother, the housekeeper.
我的母亲 你的管家
From the second I saw you, Duncan.
从我看见你的那一刻 邓肯
Your beautiful little scrunched up face.
你那漂亮的 皱成一团的小脸
Like an old man.
跟小老头一样
I just knew. It was instant.
那一刻我就知道了
We just belonged,
我们是一家人
we belonged, we did.
是一家人 真的
Why didn't you legally adopt me?
那你为什么没有合法收养我
I guess, because I didn't have to.
我想大概是因为没必要吧
And my father?
我父亲呢
Was it...
是不是...
Oh, no, no, no.
不是不是
A one night stand.
一♥夜♥情♥而已
She...
她
said she didn't remember his name.
她说她没记住他的名字
I went to see her.
我去看她了
My birth mother.
我的生母
She lives not more than half an hour from here.
她的住处离这里不到半小时的车程
Did you know that?
这你知道吗
Did you talk to her?
你和她说话了吗
Couldn't.
我没敢
I couldn't do that to her.
我不能那么对她
I just...
我只是
I just watched her.
我只是远远看着她
How could she let...
她怎么能把我...
I knew I could take care of you.
我知道我能照顾好你
I knew she couldn't.
我也知道她照顾不好你
If not now,
就算你现在不想
I hope you can forgive me.
我也希望你能原谅我
You okay, Duncan?
你还好吗 邓肯
Help me, Bill.
帮我说说 比尔
Who your real parents were, where they came from...
你的亲生父母是谁 从哪来的
I never cared about any of that.
我根本就不在乎
Because...
因为
Well, you know why.
你知道因为什么
Say it.
那就说啊
Who he is, Bill.
他到底是什么人 比尔
I don't need this.
我受够了
Stay where you are.
你不要走
No. Duncan,
不 邓肯
if you and I are to have any chance,
如果你和我还想做一家人
you need to stay right here.
那你就不要走
Bill, say it.
比尔 快说啊
Who he is to you. To me.
他对你 对我 到底是什么人
Honey...
亲爱的
Who is he, goddamn it?
他到底是什么人 快说啊你
He's not one of us.
他不是咱家的人
You're a coward.
你个孬种
Letting Claire Hale say it for you.
让克莱尔·黑尔替你说出来
Well, I hope you die.
我希望你快死
Let's go. Now!
我们走 走吧
The email links to corporate minutes that clearly indicate
电邮链接中的会议记录清楚地表明
a foreknowledge of hazard
公♥司♥提前知道
that resulted in catastrophic harm and loss of life.
有发生危及生命安全的灾难的可能性
In attendance and party to consent of the corporate policy
而列席会议并且同意公♥司♥政策的
was the entity's chief executive officer William Shepherd.
正是公♥司♥总裁威廉·谢泼德
Arcas Refinery is liable.
阿卡斯精炼厂负有责任
As is Shepherd Unlimited.
谢泼德无限责任公♥司♥也一样
The corporation and Bill Shepherd himself can be charged
公♥司♥和比尔·谢泼德本人都可以被指控
with involuntary manslaughter.
犯下过失杀人罪
Expose him as a murderer
把他打成杀人犯
and cost him billions in the process.
顺便还能让他损失几十亿
Is Ms. Skorsky publishing?
斯克斯基女士会发表吗
I made sure of it.
我亲自确保的
It's a better story once you arrest him.
等你逮捕他 故事就更精彩了
And the article will justify the arrest.
而这篇文章又可以支持逮捕
We can get some lawyers in here and delay, at the very least.
我们可以请律师来 至少能拖一拖
No.
不
Then we can make sure they walk you out the back.
那我们可以安排他们从后门带你走
No, no, no.
不不不
No, no. I want the cuffs.
不行 我想戴手铐
President's gone too far this time.
总统这次太过分了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表