剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Get her out of here.
把她带出去
You made yourself sick.
你是自作自受
And you're killing all of us.
你会害死我们所有人
Somebody take care of this young lady. Of course
来人把这位小姐带出去 当然了
he's going to take me out. He is. You're killing all of us.
他要赶我出去 你正在害死我们所有人
"I'm not gonna lie, I despise children.
"我不打算说假话 我讨厌小孩
There, I've said it."
我就这么说了"
What the hell is wrong with you?
你搞什么鬼
"Thirty minutes ago I received a text from Zoe.
"30分钟前 佐伊给我发了条短♥信♥
She intends to apologize, no doubt."
毫无疑问 她想道歉"
Wait, wait, what's that from?
等等 等等 这话是哪来的
That's what I'm saying.
我不是在说吗
Doug, come here. Let's meet.
道格 来我这里 我们见一面
"Rebellion on all fronts--"
"谁都不听话
"Claire, Zoe, Russo. I must not lose my resolve."
克莱尔 佐伊 罗素 我不能失去决心"
Hey, stop. Where are you?
别说了 你在哪
No, no, no. That's not how this is gonna work.
不 不 不 那是行不通的
Doug, we can find you.
道格 我们能找到你
It won't take very long.
用不了多久
I'll tell you where I am right now.
我现在就告诉你我在哪
Right in the middle of nowhere.
就在一个鸟不拉屎的地方
I'm five minutes from out of here and out of fucking mind.
我五分钟后就会离开这里 我要受不了了
She just wants to sit with you.
她只是想和你坐下谈谈
I'm going to tell you what I want said and how.
我会告诉你我想让什么被说出来和怎么说
They have the lawyers, the money. I don't.
他们有律师 有钱 我没有
They do what I tell them,
他们按我说的做
then I know we can meet.
那我们就可以见面
You will get everything that you are due. I'll make sure of it.
你的要求都会得到满足的 我保证
When will I hear from you again?
你什么时候再联♥系♥我
I'm so sorry that they called you onto the plane, Dr. Larson.
抱歉他们把你叫到飞机上来 拉森医生
I feel fine now.
我现在感觉好多了
All the same, you're getting close to a time
但是依你现在的情况
where jumping on and off a plane may not be the best idea.
对你和孩子来说 飞来飞去可不是很好
You said you'd been feeling run down.
你说你觉得很累
Yes, a little bit. But--
是的 有点 但...
I think we should get you back to DC
我认为我们应该回华府
to do some blood work as a precaution.
验一下血 以防万一
Okay, that's fine.
好 可以
But unless I'm putting the baby in danger,
但如果没有威胁到孩子的安全
I've got two more appearances today.
我今天还得再去两个地方
I'd advise against that.
我建议你不要这么做
I cannot be the indisposed president, Dr. Larson.
我不能做请病假的总统 拉森医生
I'm sure you're fine,
我相信你没什么问题
but your sample tells me you're a bit dehydrated.
但是你的化验结果显示你有点脱水
At least let me get you on an IV.
至少让我给你输点液
It won't take long.
用不了多长时间的
We'll get your fluids back to normal.
能让你的体液回到正常水平
Is this really necessary?
这真的有必要吗
He's a grown man.
他是个成年人了
If you'd rather have Seth
如果你更愿意让赛斯
bring me the signed documents that's fine, too.
把签好的文件拿给我 那也可以
Annie, you have to admit
安妮 你得承认
this is the most cockamamie thing That's Dad's word.
这真是太荒谬了 那是爸会说的话
And please don't confuse me with someone
还有拜托别把我当成
who's willing to listen to one more of your goddamn opinions.
愿意继续听你的狗屁意见的人
Each of us will legally adopt him.
我们都要合法收养他
And when we're dead and gone, it will be Duncan...
等我们死了 就是邓肯...
who is the face, voice and embodiment
继承掌管
of Shepherd Unlimited.
谢泼德无限责任公♥司♥
I'm doing this for you.
我是为你这么做的
I'm late. I'm signing.
我要迟到了 我在签了
Is it your plan to keep avoiding me?
你想继续避开我吗
Bill. Lordy, what exactly is it I did to you?
比尔 天啊 我到底怎么你了
You think you know what's best for me.
你觉得你知道什么是对我最好的
I am not our father.
我不是我们的父亲
Would have been swell if you'd realized that sooner.
如果你早点意识到这点多好
So glad you got to spend some time
很高兴你能和你的朋友
with your friends like this, Bill.
度过如此美好的时光 比尔
I can't get that woman out of my head.
我没法不去想那个女人
Do you think she was right?
你觉得她说的对吗
Did we poison ourselves?
我们害了自己
Is Abruzzo impeachable? Yes.
阿布佐可以被弹劾吗 是的
Would the Senate convict him?
参议院会定他的罪吗
Who knows?
谁知道呢
But what does it matter?
但又有什么关系呢
You need him scared, and this might do it.
你需要让他害怕 这个办法可能有用
He received an interest-free loan
他在裁定一件
from a Shepherd-owned entity
涉及谢泼德某子公♥司♥的案子时
for a lake house at the same time
从谢泼德旗下的另一家机构
that he was ruling on a case that involved
获得了用于买♥♥湖边别♥墅♥的
another part of that company.
无息贷款
Is everything all right?
你没事吧
Yes. Sorry. I'm just a little bit dehydrated.
没事 抱歉 我只是有点脱水
Why hasn't this ever come up before, Walter?
为什么之前没人说起过这件事 沃尔特
Abruzzo was never fully-vetted.
阿布佐并未被全面审查过
By you, by anybody.
你 任何人都没全面审查过他
In a way, the fact that he was railroaded through
从某种程度上讲 他被这样强推上位
has proved to be your opportunity.
恰好为你提供了机会
And the rest of the court?
最高法♥院♥的其他人呢
Locked in.
板上钉钉了
Abruzzo's the swing vote.
阿布鲁佐是摇摆票
We at the Shepherd Freedom Foundation,
谢泼德自♥由♥基金会
freedom being the operative word there,
自♥由♥是关键词
believe in the individual.
坚信个人主义
I could argue that our foundation is
可以说 我们基金会的理念
more inclusive, more forward-looking
比那些所谓的进步议程
than any so-called progressive agenda.
更具包容性和前瞻性
Oh, listen.
听啊
Listen to you. You are so programmed
听听你们的声音 你们全被洗♥脑♥了
that you can't hear my argument.
以至听不进我的观点
Nathan. I wish I could help you.
纳森 我也想帮你
Withholding information from
在正在进行的调查中
an ongoing investigation is a crime.
隐瞒证据可是犯罪
If you know anything about his whereabouts,
如果你知道他的所在
suggest you tell me.
我建议你向我坦白
What are you gonna do when all this is over?
这一切都结束后你准备做什么
I mean, think about it.
你好好想想
How long before you become
再过多久你会变成
the one with too many secrets?
那个掌握了太多秘密的人
Our president scares me.
我们的总统让我害怕
If anyone knows what she's been up to, it's you.
如果还有谁清楚她的勾当 那就是你了
You have children, right?
你还有孩子 对吧
How many wives?
结过几次婚
Leave them out of it.
别把我的家人牵扯进来
Can you?
你能做到吗
My father was a cop.
我父亲是名警♥察♥
My mom's a widow.
我妈妈是名寡妇
It's a hard life, Nathan.
世道艰难 纳森
All those years at the Bureau.
在局里待了这么多年
The time you put in, all that experience, it's valuable.
你投入的时间 那些经验 这都是很宝贵的
Where's Doug?
道格在哪里
The thing about these events,
这些活动有个特点
there's cameras everywhere.
到处都是摄像头
Seth.
赛斯
No, because this is where I turn to the camera.
别想岔 下面我要转向摄像头
And I say,
说一句
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sad to say, but there is a Russian troll factory
我很遗憾 但是有一家俄♥罗♥斯♥水军公♥司♥
that has begun to manipulate your husband's accomplishments.
正在诋毁你丈夫的成就
That's awful.
那太糟糕了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表