剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I want the whole world to see.
我想让全世界都看到
And my sister?
我妹妹呢
You could've handed me this anywhere, why here?
你可以在任何地方交给我 为什么在这里
Seemed appropriate.
似乎这里更合适
You never struck me as nostalgic, Doug.
你可不是那种怀旧的人 道格
Could this be about the posthumous pardoning
难道你还对弗兰西斯的死后赦免
you've been imagining for Francis?
还有痴心妄想吗
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
I sometimes worry about your imagination.
我有时候真担心你胡思乱想
Your slavish devotion.
你这奴隶一般的忠诚
You can't think beyond him. Not really.
你无法去想他之外的事
I can imagine you not in the White House quite clearly.
你离开白宫的景象 我倒是想象得很清楚
Oh, my goodness.
我的天哪
You keep saying things like that,
你要总是说这样的话
I might not be able to let you leave.
我可能就不能放你走了
What did you do with it?
你怎么处理了
The will.
他的遗嘱
Did you burn it?
你烧掉了吗
He left me everything.
他把一切都留给我了
You know it, and I know it.
你知道 我也知道
Excuse me.
不好意思
I get sleepy so early these days.
最近我困得越来越早了
I'm not going to be told what to do anymore, Doug.
我不会再听从谁的命令了 道格
Not by you or anyone or any man,
无论是你 或是别人
ever, ever again.
永远 永远不会了
Here, Tom. Thanks, Dan.
给 汤姆 多谢了 丹
No problem. Won't be long.
不客气 很快就好
Whatever.
没关系
Turn.
转身
Sit, sit.
坐下 坐下
Good boy, listen.
好孩子 听着
Get down, below the counter. Okay, okay.
趴下 趴到柜台下面 好好
You do exactly like I told you before, okay?
我怎么说你就怎么做 好吗
Remember, it's all about having fun, remember?
记住 这是在玩呢 记住了
You be a good boy. It's gonna be all right.
你一定要乖 没事的
Just have fun, okay? Okay.
好好玩 好吗 好
And in breaking news just in,
刚刚收到的消息
we are sad to report that one of the Washington Herald's
我们沉痛地宣布《华盛顿先驱报》
most accomplished journalists and editors Tom Hammerschmidt
最优秀的记者和主编 汤姆·哈默施密特
was pronounced dead at the scene of a robbery gone terribly wrong.
在一次抢劫中不幸中枪 当场身亡
The White House was quick to comment,
白宫很快发表了声明
as the President had sat down
说就在几小时前
with the award-winning Hammerschmidt
总统曾与这位获奖记者
for an interview only hours before.
进行过面对面的谈话
Along with her condolences,
除表达哀悼之外
the President used the opportunity to call for greater gun control,
总统也借此机会呼吁施行更严格的枪♥支♥管制
particularly in our inner cities.
尤其在市中心区
Fuck!
该死
The last thing he gave you.
他给你的最后一样东西
If you don't tell me what it means...
如果你不告诉我是什么意思的话
I was kind of hoping you could tell me, Claire.
我倒希望你能告诉我是什么意思 克莱尔
Doug, Tom Hammerschmidt is dead.
道格 汤姆·哈默施密特死了
Cathy, Jane.
还有凯茜 简
Bill Shepherd is going to prison.
比尔·谢泼德也要去蹲监狱了
Mark has no one to turn to.
马克已经四面楚歌♥
It's just you and me.
只有你和我了
Gimme a moment, please.
失陪一下
Please know.
你得知道
The thought of accelerating the exit
让这三个可怜人的灵魂
of three poor souls from this earth
提前从人间消失的决定
is beyond painful.
非常痛苦
Sorry about that.
抱歉了
Not at all.
没关系
I'm not worried about you anymore, Doug.
我并不担心你 道格
You wouldn't do anything to hurt Francis. You're not capable.
你不会做任何伤害弗兰西斯的事 你做不到
And see, the thing is...
而且问题在于
whatever Francis left you, it doesn't actually belong to you.
不管弗兰西斯给你留下了什么 都不属于你
We entered our marriage with a his, hers and ours agreement.
我们结婚时 把个人和共有财产安排得很清楚
You keep and do whatever you want with yours,
你的财产自己留着 任意处置
I keep and do whatever I want with mine.
而我的也归我随意使用
My daddy and mother insisted, as you can imagine.
你也想象得到 是我父母坚持的
But the prenup we had, had a clause.
不过这个婚前协议 有一个条款
If ever we have descendants together
如果我们有了后代
and one of us is first to die,
而其中一方先于对方离世
we agree to waive our rights to everything passed on.
我们同意将所有权利传给后代
By which I mean,
这也就意味着
all of Francis's assets
弗兰西斯所有的财产
are entitled to his heir.
都属于他的后代
If he should have one.
如果他有一个的话
Francis and I have been blessed.
上帝保佑 弗兰西斯和我有孩子了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表