剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
This fever's good.
发烧是好事
I don't think it's supposed to last this long.
但我觉得不该烧这么久
Do you want me to change the sheets?
要我给你换床单吗
What's the point?
反正还会湿的
You know, I support you no matter what.
你知道我无论如何都支持你
Whatever you want to try,
不管你想尝试什么疗法
but this is...
但是这也...
Research is very good.
研究成果很乐观
Proven effective in Europe.
在欧洲也临床验证过了
Do you remember
你还记得
how dad used to make me wear long sleeves at dinner?
老爸总是逼我穿长袖吃晚餐吗
Do you miss them?
你想他们吗
Her, not him.
想妈 不想他
He was always so sure about what was right.
他总是对是非对错那么笃定
Mom's doubt actually allowed her to deepen as time went by.
妈妈的疑虑经年累月 反倒让她更深刻了
Depth is overrated.
深刻也没那么好
Do you want to cancel tomorrow?
明天要不要取消
We can't cancel.
怎么能取消呢
What's wrong, Annie?
怎么了 安妮
Annie?
安妮
I keep calling Duncan.
我一直打邓肯的电♥话♥
And I've heard nothing, and he still hasn't gone home.
他不回话 也不回家
You knew he was gonna find out someday.
你知道他早晚会发现的
Maybe it's for the best.
也许这样最好
If you're hungry or thirsty...
如果您饿了渴了
Angry. Tired. Frustrated.
我生气 累 还难过
I should've been debriefed by now.
我现在应该接受询问了
Again, if you need water or a cup of coffee...
如果您需要水或者咖啡的话
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Excuse me.
失陪下
No visible scars.
没有可见的伤痕
I assume you've been looked at by a physician.
看来你已经看过医生了
It's protocol.
这是程序
So is talking with a senior member of the Agency.
和局里高层联络也是
That won't be happening today.
今天你是见不着他们了
You're essentially burnt
你基本上 废了
when it comes to your work with any of the agencies.
不管是你和哪个情报局的工作
That's the term, isn't it, burnt?
是这么说的吧 "废了"
Not necessarily.
不非得这么说
Virtually always.
差不多都这么说
Nobody knows what you said or didn't say while in captivity.
没人知道你被监禁期间说了什么 没说什么
I didn't say, Claire.
我没说 克莱尔
Madam President.
是总统女士
Oh, and have you heard about Mark?
你听说马克的事了吗
He's made quite a spectacle of himself.
他把自己变成了一出好戏
I don't know how much longer I can keep my voice out of it.
也许过不了多久 我就不得不发话了
I guess he thought he could come out from under it.
我猜他是以为他可以全身而退
Yes. Well, the people that know us best,
是啊 那些最了解我们的人
know best how to hurt us.
也最知道怎么伤害我们
President Underwood...
安德伍德总统
Actually, I've gone back to "Hale."
其实我已经改回娘家姓黑尔了
You're wrong if you think I have...
你错了 如果你认为我参与了...
You are foolish if you don't tell me what it is.
你不告诉我实情 就太傻了
Guess which kind of people I'm done suffering, Jane.
猜猜我不想再忍♥受哪种人了 简
You were wise to come.
你是来对了
I told you and I'll tell them.
我告诉过你了 我也会告诉他们
I don't want the job.
我不想要这份工作
Doug, just promise you'll hear them out before you do anything.
道格 你决定前 务必听他们说完
And just so you're aware, Bill's not shaking hands at the moment.
而且提醒你一句 比尔现在不跟人握手
Doug. May I introduce you?
道格 给你介绍一下
Annette and Bill Shepherd.
安奈特和比尔·谢泼德
Hello.
你好
You remember Fred Amburg.
你还认得弗莱德·安博格吧
Doug, for the record,
道格 说真的
I really enjoyed our conversations in the facility.
我很喜欢在疗养院和你聊天
Come on, man.
行了
All roads lead to Rome, you know?
条条大路通罗马
And Annette and Bill are Rome.
安奈特和比尔就是罗马
Come. Sit down, please, Mr. Stamper.
来请坐吧 斯坦普先生
These guys were just leaving.
他们正要走
Well, Mr. Shepherd,
再会了 谢泼德先生
Annette. Brett.
安奈特 布雷特
Talk soon, Bill.
回头再聊 比尔
Fred. Annette.
弗莱德 安奈特
Frank spoke very highly of you, Doug.
弗兰克对你评价很高 道格
You cold? I can have 'em switch off the AC.
你冷吗 我可以让他们把空调关了
Humidity in this town, my God,
这地方太潮了 我的天啊
makes you feel like
感觉就像
you're living inside the mouth of a dog, doesn't it?
住在狗嘴巴里似的 是不是
Frederic Gustav Amburg
弗莱德里克·古斯塔夫·安博格
is my very best friend
是我最好的朋友
over 52 years.
认识52年了
We've traded marbles,
我们换过玻璃球
stocks...
交易过股票
a fiancée once upon a time.
有一次还换过未婚妻
Please. You're making me nervous standing there.
请坐吧 你站在那我都紧张了
Oh, Jesus Christ. Get over it.
老天 别纠结个没完了
You should consider yourself lucky
你应该觉得自己命好
you had Fred to talk to in there.
还有弗莱德在那儿陪你
You're like the guy who finds $999,000 and says
你就像是那种找到99.9万美元却说
"Yeah, but it isn't a million."
"怎么不是100万呢"的人
Brett Cole will be the speaker.
布雷特·科尔将成为议长
Next in line, if you don't count Mark.
如果不算马克 他就是下一个总统继任者
We've gotta get this woman outta there!
我们得把那女人赶下台
Mr. Stamper, my brother gets a little impatient
斯坦普先生 只要说到关于总统的话题
when it comes to the President.
我哥哥就会比较急躁
We know we share a common enemy in her.
我们知道她是我们的共同敌人
Whatever he left you must be damning.
他留给你的东西肯定很有破坏力
We know that much.
这我们还是知道的
Frank knew you were the only other man
弗兰克知道 除了他就只有你
who truly knew what his wife was capable of.
知道他妻子有多大的本事
The only one he could trust
你是他唯一相信
to do the right thing when the time came.
能在时机到来时做正确的事的人
Unless, Frank was wrong about you.
除非弗兰克看错了你
A letter opener.
一把拆信刀
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
How did you get your hands on the will?
你们怎么看到遗嘱的
It's called reach.
这就叫人脉
You see, the thing is,
问题在于
whatever brings her down,
把她拉下台的东西
could bring Francis down, as well.
也会毁掉弗兰西斯
Now you listen to me.
你给我听着
Frank was a hell of a guy.
弗兰克是个能人
We were going to accomplish great things together.
我们本来要一起成就一番事业
But this is too damn important for the future of this country.
但此事关乎国家未来 太过重大
A future that includes you.
一个包括你的未来
The past is just that.
过去的就让他过去吧
Hold on a second.
等等
Do you work for the brother or the sister?
你是给妹妹还是哥哥干活
The family.
给他们家族
She's not that fond of you.
她不怎么喜欢你
I wanted you to know.
我想让你知道的
What? That I was working for them all along?
什么 我其实一直在为他们效力吗
One way or another, Francis got both of us hired.
不管怎么说 是弗兰西斯给了我们这工作
We know you've been meeting with Tom Hammerschmidt.
我们也知道你和汤姆·哈默施密特的见面
You need to stay away from him for a while.
你最近最好还是离他远点
God, this thing takes forever.
天啊 这电梯怎么这么慢
I have done nothing wrong.
我什么都没做错
And I'll tell you something, I am going to expose her.
我告诉你 我要揭露她
And yourself.
那自己也会受牵连
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表