剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
America's worst fear...
美国民众最担心的事
when it comes to a female in the Oval Office.
就一个女人坐进总统办公室而言
Her schedule has been cleared. And finally...
她的日程全推干净了 最后
...my biggest regret-- Francis J. Underwood.
我最后悔的事 弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德
Madam President.
总统女士
Are you ill?
你病了吗
If you're ill, I'll call the White House physician.
要是病了 我去请白宫医生
Claire.
克莱尔
Just get out, Mark.
出去 马克
Claire, this has to stop.
克莱尔 不能再这样下去了
Please, just leave me alone.
请让我一个人静静
You are alarming the nation. You need to get up.
你引发了全国性的恐慌 你得振作起来
Listen.
听着
I've prepared a short statement
我准备了一段简短的声明
explaining your absence and announcing your return.
解释你之前为何不露面 并宣布回归
You can deliver it in the Rose Garden this afternoon.
你可以今天下午在玫瑰园发表声明
I promise you this is for both of our sakes.
这是为了我们好
You don't understand...
你不明白
If you would, please.
请先回避
Claire...
克莱尔
look at me.
看着我
Look at me. Get out.
看着我 出去
Please get out.
出去吧
Just leave me alone. You are not only digging your own grave,
别管我 你这样不仅是自掘坟墓
you are burying the presidency. Stop it.
还在葬送你的总统职位 别再这样了
You can try.
你努努力
Can you try? I can't, Mark.
努努力好吗 不行 马克
I just can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
Don't worry.
别担心
I have a plan.
我有计划
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sir.
先生
We're good here?
没问题吧
Yeah. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Was it paranoia or is it due diligence?
是多疑还是应当
You tell me, Mark.
你说呢 马克
We both just lived through what that bitch is capable of.
我们刚刚见识了这个贱♥人♥多有能耐
Something is definitely wrong.
肯定是出了什么问题
She...
她...
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
I mean, she can't even put two sentences together.
她连说话都缺乏条理
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I've never seen her like this. She's a mess.
我从来没见过她这样 她一团乱
Well...
那么
Either way, that doesn't change where we are.
不管怎样 这改变不了我们的处境
And, Mark...
还有 马克
when Conway imploded,
康威垮掉后
we recognized that you were a little squea--
我们发现你有些
squeamish about stepping in.
太过谨慎 没有立即上位
And we appreciate that.
我们很欣赏这一点
But it's time.
但现在是时候了
You'll make a great president.
你会成为一个伟大的总统的
We'll see to that.
我们会确保的
Now, wait, wait. Let's be clear, okay?
等等 我们把话说明白
I know we've been hitting herxa0pretty hard,
我知道我们一直在狠狠打♥压♥她
but I can't condone another attempt.
但我不能允许再对她下一次手
I can't. Calm down.
我做不到 冷静
My God, Mark. I mean, really.
天啊 马克 说真的
There are other ways.
还有其他办法
Okay, so we're talking about impeachment
好 我们是要弹劾她
or a congressional government?
还是国会政♥府♥
25th Amendment, Section 4.
第25修正案第四款
Which has never been used.
从来没人用过
It's built for speed, intended to smother a crisis of confidence.
是为了迅速扼杀信心危机
Reassure the public.
让民众安心
Reassure the world
让世界安心
that continuity remains at the American government,
美国政♥府♥还能继续运作
even if a president becomes...
就算总统变得...
Unable to fulfill his duties. Her duties.
无法履行他的职责 她的职责
It requires her to be unfit. And she is.
前提是她无法胜任 她现在确实无法胜任
I mean...
而且
our lawyers have already looked into this.
我们的律师已经查过了
She only needs to be deficient.
她只要能力不足就行
The language is vague and accommodating.
法律写得模棱两可 可以变通
Mark, if you have any doubt about this
马克 如果你对此
at all I'm just listening.
有所顾虑 继续说
The Cabinet is yours.
内阁听命于你
You have relationships inside the Senate, the House,
你在参众两院都有关系
on both sides of the aisle.
两党也都有人脉
It's a natural fit.
非常合适
But the thing has to cascade with--
但这事必须做得
Precision.
天衣无缝
A chain reaction beginning with a letter to Congress,
先由副总统和内阁多数成员
signed by the vice president
联名写信给国会
and a majority of his Cabinet,
建议弹劾我
recommending my removal from office.
然后形成连锁反应
And how do I know that's what they'll try to do?
我怎么会猜到他们的招数
Because the 25th gets personal.
因为第25条就是冲我来的
Bill likes me being the damsel in distress.
比尔喜欢我做落难少女
He wishes I were.
想得美吧
Where you headed?
你去哪儿
I have family up north.
我在北方有家人
Where?
哪儿
North.
北方
Cathy's sister still on the Cape?
凯茜的姐姐还在科德角吗
Hyannis, right?
在海恩尼斯 是吧
It's good.
很好
Family's important.
家人很重要
Especially during trying times--
尤其是在艰难时刻
I'd invite you in, but I really--
我也想请你进来 但我真的...
There's still something that I can't get straight.
有些事我总想不通
If we could go through it one more time. So...
你再跟我说一遍吧 当时
She was picked up by car to be taken to the doctor.
她被一辆车接去医生那儿
She wasn't feeling well.
她不太舒服
You were with her the whole time leading up to the embolism?
直到她发生栓塞前你一直跟她在一起
Mr. Stamper, enough!
斯坦普先生 够了
I'm just trying to understand what happened.
我只想弄清怎么回事
I don't need you coming around here anymore.
你别再来缠着我了
You know exactly what happened.
你清楚是怎么一回事
You have the coroner's conclusions. And that's that.
也知道验尸结果 事情就是这样
I'm in mourning for my wife,
我还在哀悼我妻子
and I'm not reliving the final moments of her life anymore.
我不想再提起她生命的最后时刻
Not with you.
不想跟你提
I think your wife was murdered.
我觉得你妻子是被谋杀的
I'm closing the door now.
我要关门了
Hello. Doug. Fred Amburg here.
喂 道格 我是弗莱德·安博格
Whose phone is this? This one's mine.
这是谁的电♥话♥ 我的
I just got out.
我刚出来
I had no idea.
我才知道
I talked to Cole this morning.
我今早还跟科尔通过话
Heard an interesting thing about our esteemed shrink.
我听说了件我们那位心理医生的事
You know, that sabbatical, leave,
他休假了 事假
walkabout, whatever you want to call it.
去旅行了 随你怎么说
You are looking for him, aren't you?
你在找他 是吧
Yes.
对
He's in a cabin down in Virginia.
他在弗吉尼亚州的一间小屋
Here you go.
给
Would you mind if I...?
我可以...
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表