剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
There's a bill sitting on your desk.
你桌上有一份法案
A bill that took years to get passed.
这份法案耗时数年才获得通过
You sign that,
你签署了
and I know I got a friend in the White House.
我就知道我在白宫里有朋友
If not...
如果你不签
Then I don't.
那我就没有
This is not a negotiation,
这不是协商
this is an ultimatum. Sign the bill or what?
这是最后通牒 签署法案 否则
Or what?
否则什么
Is she shot? Stay down, stay down!
她中枪了吗 趴下 趴下
Somebody tried to kill her.
有人企图杀她
Bill.
比尔
Were you behind this?
是你搞的吗
I won't be signing that today.
我今天不会签那个的
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
Who do you answer to?
你听命于谁
I mean, who do you work for?
你为谁工作
Well, maybe it's time to give him one of the antipsychotics.
或许该给他开抗精神病药了
Happy Birthday, America.
生日快乐 美国
Whatever Francis told you the last five years,
不管弗兰西斯这五年来对你们说了什么
don't believe a word of it.
一个字都别信
He's still with us, don't you think?
他还在我们身边 是吧
We're so glad we got to spend so much time with him before he died.
幸好他死前我们能跟他共度那么多的时光
He told us some fascinating things.
他对我们说了些很有趣的事
Stop. Claire Hale.
站住 克莱尔·黑尔
Do you miss Francis?
你想弗兰西斯了吗
I want a Declaration, Roger. So we can send them in.
我要你宣布 罗杰 我们好派他们去
But, Madam President--
但总统女士
I have the Guard, FEMA and the EPA
国民警卫队 联邦紧急事务管理署和环保署
mobilized and waiting on the outskirts of that town.
都调动好了 就在城外等着
I just got off the phone with the refinery.
我刚跟精炼厂联♥系♥过
The leak is well on its way to burning off.
泄露已经要烧尽了
My understanding is that the air quality is dangerous.
据我所知 空气质量达到了危险程度
The levels are somewhat elevated, yes,
污染的确加重了 是的
but the winds are in our favor. And subject to change.
但风向对我们有利 但也可能变化
That's how wind works.
风就是如此
This will all be over in a day or two,
一两天内一切都会结束
the idea of keeping these families out of their homes--
但要让民众撤离家园...
This is a prudent precaution
这谨慎的预防措施
and on my watch, that's what I want to happen.
我坐镇时 就希望采取这种措施
I don't think we should exaggerate the situation.
我觉得不应该夸大情况
Do you remember where you were on election night, Governor?
你还记得选举当晚你的情况吗 州长
Because I do.
我可记得
You were going to lose.
你本来要输了
Statistically, there is no reason you should have won.
统计学上讲 你是根本不该赢的
Keep the phone away from your mouth
你考虑的时候
while you're thinking, Governor.
别把电♥话♥靠在嘴边 州长
I can hear you breathing.
我听得到你的喘气声
Yes.
是
I do believe I need to declare a state of emergency.
我觉得我是有必要宣布进入紧急状态
Of course, it's your call.
当然了 这是你的决定
And I assure you,
我向你保证
you will have the full support of the federal government.
联邦政♥府♥会全力支持你
I promised myself I wouldn't be like him.
我曾对自己保证不会像他那样
That was textbook Francis, wasn't it?
但那就是弗兰西斯的典型做法 是吧
But he handed me over to them like a shaker of salt
但他像递盐罐一样把我交给了他们
and now they won't let go.
现在 他们不肯放手了
This is a wound of their own making.
这是他们自作自受
Mr. Vice President?
副总统先生
Yeah, come in.
请进
Do you need a moment, sir?
需要我等您一会儿吗 先生
No, no.
不用
What is it?
怎么了
Okay.
好
Governor?
州长
They said it was fine.
他们说没事的
It smelled like rotten eggs and trash. That's all.
就是一股烂鸡蛋和垃圾的味儿
You could smell it coming out of the faucet.
水龙头里都是这个味儿
And then my son, his-- his nose started to bleed and I thought,
然后我儿子 他开始流鼻血了 我就想
"Is that related?" Where is your little boy right now?
"跟这有关吗" 你儿子现在在哪呢
Now? He's in triage with his mom.
现在吗 他跟他妈在做验伤
He's my heart, that little guy. No, I know. I know.
那小家伙是我的心肝 我知道
But, ma'am. If I may. You--
但女士 我可以问问吗
You have to tell us. Is this real or not?
您得告诉我们 这是不是真的
Because at first they said that we don't need to evacuate,
因为 起初他们说我们不需要撤离
and then all of a sudden that we should.
但突然又改口说得撤离
I want you to know everything is going to be all right.
我要告诉你 一切都会没事的
I promise you.
我保证
We were relying on that plant to keep us informed.
我们指望着那工厂通知我们情况呢
Sir, you and your safety
先生 你和你的安全
is the most important thing.
才是最重要的
In fact, all of the families of Bellport,
事实上 贝尔波特所有的家庭
nothing else matters.
才是唯一重要的
I want to give my thanks to Governor Olmstead
我要感谢奥姆斯泰德州长
for his quick and decisive act this morning
他今早快速果决地
in declaring a state of emergency.
宣布了进入紧急状态
We have FEMA, we have EPA,
联邦紧急事务管理署 环保署
the Ohio National Guard.
俄亥俄州国民警卫队
They're all here.
都来了
No one should ever feel unsafe.
没有人应该感到不安全
In her own home.
...在她自己家里
And how is it you have no idea, Mark?
你怎么会完全不知道呢 马克
It doesn't matter. Oh, it does matter.
这无所谓 这很有所谓
It speaks to this untenable arrangement.
这说明了我们的关系多靠不住
Later, I said. Let's stay focused on our response.
我说了待会儿再说那个 先考虑回应
She was all set to sign the bill this morning.
她今早本都已经要签署法案了
We had photographers, a press pool waiting, the whole thing.
我们叫了摄像师和记者什么的候着
But she didn't sign it, did she? I'm on my way there now.
但她没签 是吧 我这就过去
Because she was too busy
因为她在忙着
manufacturing an emergency out of nothing.
无中生有地制♥造♥紧急状况
Look, let's not forget who escalated this. Okay?
别忘了是谁升级了事态 好吗
Excuse me?
什么
If we're working together, Bill,
如果我们要合作 比尔
I need to be included in every decision.
我需要参与每一个决定
Every one.
每一个
This conversation's over.
我们没什么好谈的了
Oh, for God's sakes.
老天爷啊
I'll join Annette in Bellport.
我会去贝尔波特跟安奈特碰头
No, you won't.
不 你别去
One of you showing up on site is bad enough.
你们中有一人到场就够糟了
Annette, call me back.
安奈特 给我打电♥话♥
Mark.
马克
Mark, are you still there?
马克 你还在吗
Yes.
是的
Let me talk to him. I'll circle back.
让我跟他谈谈 我再打给你
Hello, everyone.
大家好
My name is Kelsey Stewart.
我是凯尔茜·斯图尔特
I'm the deputy press secretary,
代理新闻发言人
and I will be taking your questions today.
今天我将为大家回答问题
Sarah.
莎拉
Is it true that Governor Olmstead
奥姆斯泰德州长是否真的
was resistant to declaring a state of emergency?
对宣布进入紧急状态很抗拒
The Governor did declare a state of emergency,
州长的确宣布了进入紧急状态
and the White House concurs.
白宫也赞同了
Something very wrong happened in that plant.
工厂出了很大的问题
Yes.
请说
Arcas has been slow to provide any details
阿卡斯公♥司♥在泄露和爆♥炸♥事件方面
when it comes to the leak and explosion.
迟迟不肯公布细节
Not to mention the two lives lost in the accident.
更不用说两人在事故中丧生了
Have they been cooperating with the White House?
他们跟白宫配合了吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表