剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Bittersweet.
苦中带甜
I didn't expect to deliver Francis' child as a widow, of course.
我当然没想过会以遗孀的身份生下弗兰西斯的孩子
But I have things to do for my unborn child,
但我有责任要尽 为了我尚未出世的孩子
for this unformed nation.
为了这个不成熟的国家
I want to create a progressive and productive Hale legacy
我想创造出进步而高效的黑尔政♥治♥遗产
for the ages.
并影响后世
Speaking of which.
说到这点
Why did you return to your maiden name?
你为什么重新用娘家姓了
Well, I think your question answered itself.
答案就在你的问题里
Maiden name.
娘家姓[少女名]
The assumptions behind that expression
这种称呼的背后含义
led me back to what I can only call my name.
让我回归了我的本名
President Hale,
黑尔总统
why the delay in nominating a replacement
为什么副总统空缺
for the vice presidential vacancy?
迟迟不做提名
Two reasons. One, constitutionally,
有两个原因 其一 是因为宪法
Congress needs to confirm the choice
要求国会确认人选
and our current Congress is dirty.
但现在 国会乌烟瘴气
We'll have to see what happens with the midterms.
我们得看中期选举的结果
And two, if I've learned anything from partnerships,
其二 要说我从搭档关系中学到了什么
you have to choose someone who'd take a bullet for you.
你必须选一个甘愿为你挡子弹的人
And, Melody, I'd like to come clean on something.
还有 梅乐蒂 有件事我想澄清一下
Please.
请讲
The truth is, and it pains me to say this,
真♥相♥是 虽然说出真♥相♥让我很痛苦
but the truth is, this country
但真♥相♥是 这个国家
never got to know the real Francis Underwood.
从未有机会了解真正的弗兰西斯·安德伍德
I'm not sure I ever really knew him myself.
连我自己都未必真了解他
I know you saw it, too.
我知道你也看出来了
He was impossible to know, like all con men.
他无法被看透 就跟其他骗子一样
He played us all.
他把我们都耍了
Come and get me, Doug.
来找我啊 道格
She leaves me no choice.
她让我别无选择
**Row, row, row your boat*
*划呀划 划小船
**Gently down the stream*
*顺溪流 缓缓流
**Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily*
*多欢乐 多欢乐
**Life is but a dream*
*人生是梦一场
**Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream*
*划呀划 划小船 顺溪流 缓缓流
**If you see a crocodile*
*瞧见鳄鱼
**Don't forget to scream*
*记得叫喊
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表