剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, hello?
喂
Don't say another word. Don't speak. Just wait.
别说话 别开口 等着
My apologies, I took a wrong turn and wound up in some stairwell.
抱歉 我拐错弯 跑进楼梯井了
We don't have much time until we have to get back upstairs.
我们时间不多 得赶回楼上
When Marcy first came to me with this proposition,
玛茜最初跟我提这个想法时
I was stunned, to say the least.
豪不夸张地说 我震惊了
Until recently I--
直到近来
I don't know. I didn't realize how truly bad things were.
我才...我没想到事情会这么糟
But unseat the president? Jesus Christ.
但赶总统下台 我的天啊
President's my friend.
总统是我的朋友
And while I worry about her mental state,
虽说我担心她的精神状况
I worry about the state of this nation more.
但我更担心国家的状况
Mr. Vice President, I admire you greatly.
副总统先生 我很敬佩你
But I'm not used to this kind of thing.
但我不习惯做这种事
Back rooms, after hours.
背地里谋算
We need to take every precaution.
我们得一万个小心
And yet we're still at risk just by being here.
光是过来就很危险了
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but I believe in the sanctity of the office of the presidency.
但我相信总统一职的神圣性
And that's exactly why we're here.
所以我们才聚在这里
You're asking us to betray an oath.
你这是让我们背弃誓言
I'm asking you to speak your mind.
我是让大家吐露心声
A concentrated effort, all of us in this room.
这里的每个人齐心协力
We may not be able to save the president,
我们或许救不了总统
but we may just be able to save our administration.
但或许救得了我们的政♥府♥
The 25th is not just about timing.
第25条不仅要看准时机
It's about secrecy.
还要绝对保密
And the Senate hasn't kept a secret--
参议院一向守不住秘密
Earl, I appreciate that.
厄尔 感谢你提到这一点
I have the House, and I'll take care of the Senate.
众议院已在我掌控之中 参议院也交给我
I'll prepare a letter
我会起草一封信
detailing the president's dereliction of duty,
详细列出总统的渎职
laying out a case for Congress and for posterity.
向国会和后世解释清楚
And when the time comes, you'll all be notified.
等时机成熟 就会通知大家
Look, we're all patriots here.
我们都是爱国者
Our first concern, our only concern, has got to be...
我们最牵挂的 我们唯一牵挂的 必须是
the survival of our nation.
国家的生死存亡
Fuck!
该死
Sit and take a deep breath.
坐下吧 深呼吸
Sit down.
坐下
Dr. Rosen, sit down.
罗森医生 坐下
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I'm assuming you're here because you're suffering.
我想 你在这儿是因为你很痛苦
And if it's not over Zoe Barnes,
如果不是为佐伊·巴恩斯
it's over some other soul that you've torn apart.
就是为另一个被你毁掉的人
No.
不对
You're assuming I'm here
你想 我在这儿
because I figured out what you took from me.
是因为我发现了你拿走了我什么东西
Took? Kept.
拿走 没给我
All personal property should have been returned upon release.
所有个人物品都应该在出院时归还原主
You're right. It should have.
你说得对 是应该
There's no accounting for the behavior of supposed professionals.
专业人士竟然做出这种事
I once met this psychologist, socially,
我曾经在社交场合遇到过一个心理医生
who told me about
她跟我说
a party that she hosted once for a group of her peers.
她曾经给同僚们办了一次派对
It was just a roomful of shrinks.
请了一屋子的心理医生
At the end of the night, she was cleaning up,
那晚派对结束后 她在打扫
she went into the bathroom
走进卫生间
and she saw that one of her colleagues had smeared shit
发现她的某个同事把屎
all over the bathroom wall.
糊了一墙
Now, what kind of fucked up person would do something like that?
什么变♥态♥会做出那种事
Well, I guess it's true what they say.
看来传言是真的
That shrinks are the most fucked up of all.
心理医生才是最变♥态♥的
Such a violence to that act.
那种行为很是暴♥力♥
But violence is a funny thing.
但暴♥力♥很有趣
You know, it's not so much the physical pain
其实受害者记得最清楚的
that can victims can remember.
不是肉体上的疼痛
It's the feelings around it.
而是当时的感觉
The fear.
那种恐惧
Where is it? The will you intercepted? Where is it?
在哪 你扣下的遗嘱在哪 你放哪了
I don't have it anymore.
已经不在我这儿了
I don't have it!
不在我这儿
What was in it?
里面写了什么
He left you everything.
他把一切都留给了你
God...
天啊
Take it.
拿着吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought it was a strange question.
我当时就觉得那么问很奇怪
What?
什么
When you asked me what Francis Underwood had given me.
你问我弗兰西斯·安德伍德留给我什么了
That's how the will ends.
遗嘱的结语就是这样的
"Remember the last thing I gave you."
"记住我最后给你的那样东西"
Don't call her or I'll be back.
别给她打电♥话♥ 否则我会回来的
Hope you figure out your problems, Doctor.
希望你能搞清楚自己的问题 医生
Take it.
拿走吧
If you want it, it's yours.
想要的话 就送你了
Do you ever wonder if you're living somebody else's life?
你想没想过 自己过的是别人的生活
Whose life are you living, Jane?
你过的是谁的生活 简
Not me. You.
我在问你呢
You seem to be struggling with your identity.
你好像饱受身份困扰
If that's not too impertinent to say to a...
希望这样说现任总统不会太...
sitting president.
冒昧
Come keep me company while I put my jammies on.
过来陪我换睡衣吧
Please.
帮我一下
Your little show of compliance at the funeral
你在葬礼上佯装顺从
as you made your side dealxa0with Victor.
却和维克多私下达成协议
Makes me wonder.
让我不禁想
And now what?
现在呢
What do you call this show?
你现在演的是哪一出
How to turn 323 million people against you in three short weeks?
怎样在短短三周内让三亿两千三百万人都反对你
Congratulations, Claire.
恭喜 克莱尔
You've become a problem for everybody.
你现在让所有人头疼
And...
还有
Just so you know,
你要知道
Syria may be too far gone.
叙利亚可能无可挽回了
Tell me what to do, Jane.
告诉我该怎么办 简
I was at an event tonight.
我今晚参加了一个活动
An event the president usually attends.
通常 总统都会参加
And how was that evening?
今晚过得如何
The storm that's gathering is a rough one.
正在形成的风暴很难对付
When you think they'll strike?
你觉得他们什么时候会动手
I have no idea.
我不知道
It's late.
有点晚了
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我正是这意思
I think I should move out.
我想我该搬出去了
I understand.
我理解
Stick to this course, Madam President,
你再这么下去 总统女士
and...
那么...
Full house.
座无虚席呢
You must be looking for different answers
你们想必是想听不同的答案
to the same questions we've been going over for the last--
这相同的问题已经问了...
Now, 24 days.
24天
And the president still hasn't left the residence.
而总统仍然没离开官邸
And this is where I say Kelsey, come on.
我只能说... 凯尔茜 拜托
For now, the ground-breaking accord with Russia,
目前 与俄♥罗♥斯♥所达成的旨在维系
which aims for a just and lasting peace in Syria,
叙利亚公正且持久的和平的突破性协议
speaks for itself.
就足以说明一切
So,
那么
unless there are any more questions,
除非各位还有其他问题
or shall I say new questions? Yes.
应该说新的问题 请说
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表