剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
Yes.
我相信你 是的
I trusted you. - Yes.
我需要你的信任
I needed you to believe me.
但是你没有 你记得吗?
And you didn't. Do you remember?
给她穿件防刀背心 Jenny?
I want her in a stab vest. - Jenny?
她是我们的B计划
She's our backup, if plan A fails.
她比我们更了解Catrin
She knows Catrin better than any of us.
我知道这很冒险 但是... 责任我担着
It's a risk, but I'll take full responsibility.
你知道我们不该这样做
You know we shouldn't be doing this.
得了吧 Mared! 好吧 来吧
- Come on, Mared. - Right. Let's do it, then.
只是要保证每个人都别上前
Make sure that everyone stays back.
我告诉过你教养所里发生的一件不光彩事
I told you a bad thing happened.
有人袭击过我
That someone had attacked me.
有人强♥奸♥过我
Raped me.
但你不相信我
And you wouldn't believe me.
我怀孕过 Daniel先生
I was pregnant, Mr. Daniel!
你知道她在哪 是吗?
You know where she is, don't you?
告诉我 你个混♥蛋♥!
Where's Emma? Tell me, you bastard!
不 Catrin 别...
No, Catrin, don't.
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
这是我和Daniel先生的事
This is between me and Mr. Daniel.
Daniel先生不知道Emma在哪
Mr. Daniel doesn't know where Emma is.
但是我说不定能找到她
But I might be able to find her.
怎么找?
How?
我是个侦探
I'm a detective.
找人是我的工作
Finding people is what I do.
我们已经在找她了
We've already started looking for her.
在哪?
Where?
把剪刀给我 我们就可以一起去找她
Give me the scissors, and we can go and find her together.
我不会伤害你 相信我
I'm not gonna hurt you. Trust me.
我不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone.
他们只会...
They just...
是你吗?!
Was it you?
是你强♥奸♥的我吗?!
Was it you who raped me?
不...
No.
不 不是我
No, it wasn't me.
他伤害我...
He hurt me.
Jenny听到的
Jenny heard him.
她想帮我
She tried to help me.
她爱你
She loves you.
我知道
I know.
好了 你和我走
Right, come with me.
她想你
She misses you.
所以才和我们一起来见你
That's why she's come with me to see you.
她在外面 等着和你说话
She's outside, waiting to talk to you.
你要见见她吗?
Would you like to see her?
把你的手给我
Give me your hand
我们一起出去见她
and we'll go out together to see her.
不!
No!
Catrin 没事的
Catrin, it's OK.
Jenny!
不!
No.
你在外面吗?
Are you out there?
我得和她谈谈
I've got to talk to her.
拜托 请让我进去和她谈谈
Please, let me go in and talk to her.
不 这太冒险
No, it's too risky.
你说谎
You're lying.
她不在外面
She's not out there.
Jenny!
Jenny 别!
Jenny, stop!
Jenny!
Catrin!
我们一直在找Catrin 是不是 Jenny?
We've been looking for Catrin, haven't we, Jenny?
是的 我们在找
Yeah, we have.
我想你
I missed you.
我一直在找Emma
I've been looking for Emma.
我知道
I know.
我找不到她
I can't find her.
Byron不告诉我
Byron wouldn't tell me.
我不想伤害他
I didn't want to hurt him.
可是他不告诉我
But he just wouldn't say.
因为他不知道 Catrin
He didn't know, Catrin.
这就是原因
That's why.
那你为什么和我说他知道?
Then why did you tell me he did?
因为我吓到了
Because I was scared.
我以为你要伤害我
I thought you'd hurt me.
Jenny 怎么会呢
Jenny, as if.
现在我知道了
But I know now.
我知道Emma在哪
I know where Emma is.
哪?
Where?
他们把她带走了
They took her away.
我能听到你尖叫
And I could hear you screaming for her.
我在楼梯下面
I was under the stairs.
你知道那个小小的
You know that little place?
我们以前常躲起来的地方?
Where we used to hide?
她在哪 Jenny
Where is she, Jenny?
我的孩子在哪?
Where's my baby?
我去了那个房♥间
I went in to the room,
她在睡觉
where little Emma was.
她很漂亮
She was asleep.
非常漂亮
And she was beautiful.
而且我知道
So beautiful.
你爱她甚过于我
And I knew... that you'd love her more than me.
我不想失去你
I didn't want you to stop loving me.
我怕她取代我
I was afraid that she'd take my place.
一个小天使
Little angel.
所以我杀了她
So I took her breath away.
所以她可以和天使在一起
So that she'd be with angels.
永远和天使在一起
Always with the angels.
然后我可以和你在一起
And I would be with you.
不
No.
这是真的
It's the truth.
我这么做因为我爱你
I did it because I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
Helen告诉我孩子是睡着的时候死的
Helen told me the child had died in its sleep.
我没理由不相信她
I had no reason not to believe her.
她觉得不好的公众形象
She thought that the bad publicity
会让教养所关门
would lead to the closure of the home.
她求我不要说
She begged me not to say anything.
我给孩子和土地做了祈福
I blessed the child and the ground.
然后让她躺下安息
And then we laid her to rest.
我们埋葬了她
We buried her.
我 Helen和Byron
Myself, Helen and Byron.
我想我知道是哪
I think I know where.
Byron试着告诉我们了
Where he was trying to tell us.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表