剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
露营车现在在哪?
Where's the camper van now?
我们正在检查交通闭路
We're checking traffic cams, all available CCTV.
细节已经给所有地区警力传阅了
Details have been circulated to all regional forces.
复印这张照 传阅下去
Get this photocopied and circulated.
帮我查一下Wyn Bratton 谢谢
And run a check on a Wyn Bratton for me, please.
Wyn Bratton.
Rhys督察
DI Rhys.
15分钟后去Gwilym的车场见我
Meet me at Gwilym's garage in 15 minutes.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他在森林公路上死火了
He broke down on the forest road.
Tommy发现了他 用拖拉机把他的露营车
Tommy found him and brought the camper van
拉过来了
down here with a pickup truck.
什么时候的事?
When was that?
1月初吧
January, early part.
露营车怎么了?
What was wrong with the camper van?
开坏了 我同意维修
Clapped out. I agreed to repair it.
我是够资格的机械工
I'm a quantified mechanic.
我喜欢那些旧露营车
I love those old camper vans,
随时可以离开的自♥由♥
the freedom to move wherever you want.
你有需要离开吗 Morgan先生?
Feel the need to move, do you, Mr Morgan?
没 没 就...
No, no just... Anyway, took a few weeks
话说回来 花了几周时间等部件送过来
waiting for parts and that, you know.
与此同时他住在哪儿?
Where did he live in the meantime?
他跟你一起住吗?
Did he live with you?
没 他在酒吧跟Dic和Lowri一起住
No, he lived with Dic and Lowri at the pub.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
他开走的时候 2月底
When he drove off, end of February.
有很多Dic和Tommy 没有你的
There's a lot of Dic and Tommy. None of you.
我拿走了 不是么?
Well, I took them, didn't I?
昨天我在森林看见你了
I saw you yesterday by the forest.
你去哪?
Where were you going?
那里有捷径到下一个山谷
There's a shortcut through there to the next valley.
你没进森林?
You weren't going into the forest?
没 没 就去下一个山谷
No, no just to the next valley.
我们要追查那辆大众露营车
We're very keen to trace the VW camper van, Mr Morgan.
你出行的时候注意看一下
Perhaps you can keep an eye out when you're on your travels.
当然了 没问题
Yeah, of course, I'd be glad to.
他和大家相处得怎样?
How did he get on with everyone?
真挺好的
Really well.
他没跟人吵过架?
He didn't get into any arguments?
打架? 结下冤家?
Fights? Make any enemies?
不是那种人
Wasn't the type.
那你呢? 你喜欢他吗?
What about you? Did you like him?
是的 我们都喜欢 非常伤心
Yes, we all did. It's very sad.
他在这里待了多久?
How long was He here for? - a few weeks.
几周 住楼上的小房♥
He had the little room upstairs.
我能看看吗?
Can I see it?
不好意思 不好意思
Sorry, sorry.
我和Defi很合得来 Defi也很爱他
He was great with Defi. And Defi loved him too.
他很懂野生动物
He knew a lot about wildlife.
Defi痴迷于动物和鸟
Defi's mad about animals and birds.
猫头鹰
Owls?
是啊
Yeah.
让我帮忙
Let me help.
我没有足够的时间和他一起
I haven't got enough time to spend with him.
Michael带他去林子里散步
Michael took him for walks in the woods.
Defi一回来总是说他们看到的东西
Defi always came back full of the things they'd seen.
你很信赖别人啊
That's very trusting of you.
你觉得吗?
You think so?
能给我车钥匙吗 Tommy?
Can I have the keys to the truck please, Tommy?
Michael的事太可怕了
Terrible news about Michael.
请别跟Defi说
Please don't mention it to Defi.
我们会找办法跟他讲的
We'll find our own way of breaking it to him.
Defi在家 我一会儿就回来
Defi's in the house. Won't be long.
James太太也去打猎?
Did Mr James go lamping, too?
就男的会去
Just the boys.
你 Dic和Gwilym? - 没错
- You, Dic, and Gwilym. - That's right.
他有留下什么吗? 任何衣物
Did he leave anything, any clothes,
任何私人物品?
any personal items of any sort?
没 没 都没有
No, no, nothing.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我只是不敢相信 抱歉...
I just can't believe it. I'm sorry.
Lowri?
我们已经确认了采石场男尸的身份 Rees先生
We've identified the man in the quarry, Mr Rees.
你认得他吗?
Do you recognize him?
Michael 是的
Michael. - Yes.
他在这儿时都在干什么?
What did he do while he was here?
他给我♥干♥点体力活 但是...
He did some laboring for me to start, but...
怎么? 他是城里人
What? - a typical city kid.
他以为乡村是玩乐的地方 但不是的
Thought the countryside, was a playground, but it's not.
我们在这里生活工作 很艰难的
It's where we live and work, and it's bloody hard.
你和他合得来吗?
Did You get on With him? - Hmm.
他只是跟Lowri在酒吧里比较帮得上忙
He was just more use here in the pub with Lowri is all.
Lloyd?
我们查了Wyn Bratton
We ran a check on Wyn Bratton.
他的前妻搬走了 带两个孩子
His ex-wife moved herself and their two kids
跟了新情人
in with a new lover.
Bratton烧了他的家
Bratton set alight to his house.
然后? - 他们逃出来了
And? - they got out OK.
Bratton被判了三年 那是2005年的事
Bratton got three years. That was 2005.
Defi?
如果你想看猫头鹰 你会去哪?
Where would you go if you wanted to see an owl?
猫头鹰先生知道
Mr Owl knows.
猫头鹰先生? 他是Michael的朋友
- Mr Owl? - He's my good friend.
他住在森林里 - Defi!
He lives in The forest. - Defi.
我过来看Wyn有没有听说Michael的事
I came to see if Wyn had heard the news about Michael.
我还以为你说过不认识他的
I thought you said you didn't know him.
我很震惊 - 所以你们是朋友咯?
I was shocked. - so You were friends.
算是 他有时会来
Sort of. He came here sometimes.
跟Defi James?
With Defi James?
那是他的画 不是么?
That's his drawing, isn't it?
有一晚我带他看了猴面鹰
I showed him a barn owl one night.
下次过来他就给了我这画
Next time he gave me that.
Michael有几次带他过来
Michael brought him here a few times.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
他走之前那周
The week before he left.
他告诉你他要走了吗?
Did he tell you he was leaving?
没
No.
你不觉得很奇怪?
Didn't you think that that was odd?
人就这样 不是吗?
That's what people do, isn't it?
他们的名字是什么?
What are their names?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
他和Michael有很多共同点
He and Michael had a lot in common.
Michael刚失去了父母 而Wyn...
Michael had just had lost his mom and dad, and Wyn,
照片里的两个男孩
well, the two boys in the photo,
他不被允许再去见他们了
he's not allowed to see them anymore.
Michael开始带Defi过来 他真的很开心
Michael started bringing Defi up here, and he was really happy.
然后Tommy叫停了
Then Tommy put a stop to that.
为什么?
Why?
因为他是怪人吧
Because he's an oddball
住在自己拖车里的
who lives in a caravan on his own, I suppose.
没其它理由了? - 我所知道的是没有
No other reason? - Not That I know of.
Wyn是个局外人 而Tommy在这里有发言权
Wyn's an outsider, and what Tommy says goes around here.
不管怎样 之后Wyn就很孤僻了
Anyway, Wyn went into his shell after that.
他不跟任何人谈起这件事
He won't talk to anyone about it.
也不跟你说?
Not even to you?
不 也不跟我说
No, not even to me.
你可以在村庄外放我下去吗?
Would you drop me off outside the village?
为什么? 这个...
Why? - Well...
你不想被看见跟我一起 没问题
You'd rather not be seen with me. No worries.
2003年 Bratton和他的妻子离婚
2003, Bratton and his wife divorce.
她声称几年来 他打了她几回
She claims he'd beaten her several times over the years.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表