剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
是时候回来了
It's time to come back.
过去的事就让它过去吧 Tom
The past is the past, Tom.
给我两个星期考虑
Two weeks.
我需要你做出决定
I need a decision.
一个人在家吗 Lloyd?
Home alone, Lloyd?
什么情况?
What's the score?
疑似纵火案 长官
Suspected arson, Sir.
-前天晚上 受害者是母亲和她孩子 -名字呢? -Mari Davies和她儿子Wil
- Two nights ago, mother and child. - Names? - Mari Davies and her son, Wil.
当时正在熟睡当中
Asleep in bed at the time.
家庭条件如何?
Condition?
-都不是很好 -男孩多大? -八岁 长官
- Both critical. - How old's the boy? - Eight, Sir.
丈夫 父亲?
Husband, father?
Rhodri Davies运营着一家伐木公♥司♥ 叫做Cwmglas Timber
Rhodri Davies, runs a logging firm, Cwmglas Timber
她是谁?
Who's she?
Siwan Ellis 那个母亲的姐姐
Siwan Ellis, mother's sister.
Ellis 有什么亲属吗?
Ellis, any relation?
没有 长官
No, sir.
探长Rhys在哪?
Where's DI Rhys?
在一号♥审讯室 和警长Owens在一起问询她的丈夫
Interview Room One, with DS Owens, talking to the husband.
当时我在工作
I was working.
这是我们必须要问的
We have to ask.
我们必须要排除你的嫌疑
We have to rule you out.
当时我是一个人 有时时间不够用
I was on my own. There aren't enough hours in the day, sometimes.
火灾是人为造成的
The fire was deliberate.
什么?
What?
Davies先生 您能回想一下有什么人会伤害您或者您的家人吗?
Can you think of anyone that would want to harm you or your family, Mr Davies?
求求你们了
Please
我现在不应该在这
I shouldn't be here.
我应该要陪着我的妻子儿子的
I should be with my wife and son.
我没办法再呆在这了
I can't do this any more.
-谢谢你警长Owens -没关系
- Thank you, DS Owens. - Yes, ma'am.
你回来了?
You're back?
我回来了
I'm back.
太好了
Good.
有好多事情要做
There's plenty of work to do.
没想到还能再见到你
I didn't expect to see you again.
你想我了?
You miss me?
这就是你想说的?
Is that all you've got to say?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
医院打来的电♥话♥
That was the hospital.
小男孩死了
The little boy's dead.
Wil是个很可爱的孩子
Wil was a lovely child.
脸上总是挂着笑容
Always smiling.
多么...可爱的男孩子
Such a... beautiful boy.
你和你姐姐关系紧密吗?
Are you close to your sister?
嗯 关系很好
Yeah. Always have been.
尤其是自从爸爸逝世之后
Especially since Dad died.
你♥爸♥爸之前运营着Cwmglas Timber公♥司♥ 对吗?
Your father ran Cwmglas Timber, didn't he?
-嗯 -他逝世后发生了什么?
- Yeah. - And what happened after he died?
我们齐心协力像一家人一样一起运营公♥司♥
We pulled together as a family to make things work.
谁谋划的?
Who did?
我 Mari还有Rhodri.
Me, Mari and Rhodri.
但是你姐姐Mari还有Rhodri 他们继承了公♥司♥ 不是吗?
But your sister, Mari, and Rhodri -they got the business, didn't they?
-是的 -你有感到不舒服吗?
- Yeah. - Did that hurt?
Mari是最年长的 爸爸是那种守旧派
Mari's the eldest. Dad was old-fashioned like that.
我继承了房♥子
I got the house.
你和Rhodri的关系是怎么样的?
What's your relationship with Rhodri like?
很好啊 怎么了?
Good, why?
你不会以为他和这个事有关吧?
You don't think he had anything to do with this?
你知道Rhodri和你姐姐之间有什么过节吗?
Are you aware of any difficulties between Rhodri and your sister?
不知道 没有把
No, none.
Siwan 起火的那天晚上你在哪?
Where were you on the night of the fire, Siwan?
一个人在家
At home. Alone.
Pryce先生?Alun Pryce?
Mr Pryce? Alun Pryce?
大家都在哪?
Where is everyone?
-没人想在发生了这件事之后进来 -除了你?
- Nobody wants to come in, not after what happened. - Apart from you?
还有些事情要做
There are things need doing.
现在有财政困难吗?
Were there any financial difficulties on-site?
我不清楚 但我觉得没有 这是Rhodri的事情
I don't know. Don't think so. That's Rhodri's business.
我知道你现在有些麻烦 比如蓄意破坏、非法闯入
I understand you've had some trouble at the site - vandalism, break-ins.
是的
That's right.
有什么怀疑的对象吗?
Any idea who could have been responsible?
他们拿走了什么?
What did they take?
他们什么也没拿
They didn't take anything.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
You don't think that's odd?
我还没细想
I don't get paid to think.
-Davies先生呢? -他怎么了?
- What about Mr Davies? - What about him?
他有令谁不爽吗?有什么纠纷吗?有什么敌人吗?
Has he upset anyone? Any disputes, any enemies?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
-对他你有多了解? -我给他打工 他是我的老板
- How well do you know him? - I work for him, he's the boss.
-昨晚上起火的时候你在哪? -在家
- Where were you on the night of the fire? - At home.
谢谢你了
Thank you for your time.
现在就这样吧
That's it for now.
Mari没事吧?她应该正在恢复吧?
Is Mari going to be OK? She going to pull through?
希望如此
Let's hope so.
我小时候常来这里
I used to come up here as a kid.
但这地方已经变了
The place has changed.
晚安
Goodnight.
嗯
Yep.
晚安
Goodnight.
喂?
Hello?
我很高兴你能成功
I'm glad you could make it.
这里通常很安静的
It's usually peaceful here.
在晚上的这个时间
This time of night.
那么
So...
你回来安顿得如何?
how are you settling back?
很慢
Slowly.
不容易的
It can't be easy.
回到像这样的案子里
Coming back to a case like this.
如果你需要聊聊这案子的话
If you ever need to talk about it...
有什么事情吗?
Why am I here?
总是说到点子上
Always to the point.
我想让你取代Rhys探长
I want you to take over from DI Rhys
作为一位高级调查官
as Senior Investigating Officer.
Rhys探长怎么了?
What about DI Rhys?
我们都有使命 Tom
We all have to carry our pack, Tom.
我有的选择吗?
Do I have a choice?
明天我会发布这道任命
I'll endorse the policy book tomorrow.
你好吗 长官?
Everything all right, sir?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
睡不着 我觉得应该来看看Mari.
I couldn't sleep, I thought I'd come to check on Mari.
我也一样
Someone else had the same idea.
查查监控录像
Check CCTV.
就这些? 这是我们所有的录像? 是的就这些
- Is that it? That's all we have? - That's all we have.
你这么认为? 有人试图想有始有终吗?
What do you think? Someone trying to finish what they started?
我发现一些东西 我想很重要的
I've found something. I think it's important
Cwmglas森林扩展出了100英亩商业林地
Cwmglas Forest extends to 100 acres of commercial woodland.
现在 Rhodri Davies购买♥♥了另外的200英亩接壤的高地农场
Now, Rhodri Davies purchased an additional 200 acres of adjoining upland farmland,
Yr Hen Glyn, 在9个月前拍卖♥♥到的
Yr Hen Glyn, at an auction nine months ago,
来试图扩张
with the intention of expanding
伐木业务和再生土地
the logging business and re-generating the land.
因此来把牧场转型为可以获利的林地
Thereby transforming grazing land into profitable woodland.
抱歉Lloyd 再生土地是什么?
Sorry, Lloyd - re-generating the land?
我把这称作为“红色♥区♥域”
I call this the Red Zone.
一直以来 经营Yr Hen Glyn农场拍卖♥♥的土地 最后都破产了
Anyway, the land came up for auction after the farm Yr Hen Glyn went bankrupt.
那地方属于一个家族有好几代人了
The place had been in the family for generations,
那时候是兴旺的农场 但是最近一直有投诉
a thriving farm in its day, but there had been complaints recently of...
那些人有名字吗?
Are there any names for these people?
Iori Thomas,长官 62岁
Iori Thomas, ma'am, 62.
他一直在经营Yr Hen Glyn农场有快30年了
He'd been running Yr Hen Glyn farm for almost 30 years,
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表