剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
没错 你不否认?
- That's right. - You don't deny it?
不用啊 我们都去了 我和Gwyneth 结婚纪念日
No, we both went, me and Gwyneth. Wedding anniversary.
告退了
Excuse us.
你是什么时候发现Lowri有婚外情的?
When did you find out that Lowri was having an affair?
她告诉Gwyneth
She told Gwyneth.
没人跟Dic讲?
And nobody said anything to Dic?
会让他心碎的
It would have broken his heart.
是 我写的
Yes, I wrote it.
你想做到什么?
What were you hoping to achieve?
我想制止下来
An end to the nonsense.
Lowri想犯蠢
Lowri was about to make a fool of herself
跟Michael私奔
by going off with Michael.
你跟其他人讲过吗?
Did you tell anyone else about them?
只跟Tommy说过
Only Tommy.
你担心他会跟Dic讲吗?
Weren't you worried he'd tell Dic with them being so close?
他是我老公 我以生命信任他
He's my husband. I trust him with my life.
他没跟Dic说过
He told Dic nothing.
我记事以来就爱上Lowri了
I've loved Lowri for as long as I can remember.
我告诉她 我不会离开她
I told her that I'd never leave her.
想都不会
And I never will.
你是什么时候发现她和Michael的事?
When did you find out about her and Michael?
我知道有不对劲 那又有什么区别呢?
I knew something was wrong. What difference does that make?
何时 Dic?
When, Dic?
今天 在警局
Today, at the station.
她心碎了
She was heartbroken.
她想找到他
She wanted to go look for him.
她觉得他去哪了?
Where did she think he'd gone?
她不知道 她希望听到他的消息
She didn't know. She was hoping she'd hear from him,
好跟他走
so she could join him wherever he was.
Tommy和我订了去都柏林的机票
Tommy and I booked a trip to Dublin.
我以为明信片能帮她翻篇...
The postcard seemed like a good way to help her to move on.
...但只是让事情变复杂了
I can see now it just complicated things.
我们需要你做份笔录 James太太
I'm going to need you to come in and make a statement, Mrs James.
你们去哪 妈咪?
Where are you going, Mummy?
我跟阿姨出去 很快回来
Only for a ride with the lady. I won't be long. Don't worry.
爹地会照顾你的
Daddy will look after you.
你和我和爹地
You and me and Daddy.
那才是重要的
That's all that matters, isn't it?
停车 - 什么?
Stop The car. - What?
停车 拜托
Stop the car, please.
有人来过
Someone's been here.
几小时前我们的同事们来过
Our boys were here a few hours ago.
下面? - 不是
Down there? - No.
有人去过下面
Someone's been down there.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
当然确定了
Of course I'm sure.
走 下面有更多车胎痕迹
Come on. There's more tracks down here.
那边有什么 那些树后面
There's something down there, behind those trees.
拿着
Grab this.
它肯定是谋杀案后就停在那儿了
It must have been here since the murders.
凶手会想尽快藏起它
The killer would have wanted to hide it as soon as possible.
Michael失踪当晚?
The night Michael disappeared?
是的 长官 2月22日
Yes, sir, the 22nd of February.
不 轮子轧着的地方会有痕迹的
No, there'd be marks where the wheels stood.
草会变黄 这太干净了
The grass would be yellow. This is too clean.
应该被松针盖着 被雨水弄脏
This should be covered in pine needles, filthy from the rain.
这些树 Lloyd 刚被砍过 看...
These trees, Lloyd, have just being cut down. Look.
太新了 这些痕迹不是2月就有的
These tracks weren't made in February.
最多就几天
They're too fresh. A couple of days at most.
你怎么说啊?
What have you got to say about it?
之前没在这儿过 但你知道它在哪
- It wasn't here before. - But you knew where it was.
你直接带Lloyd过来了
You brought Lloyd straight to it.
两天前我来过这片地方
I was in this clearing two days ago,
我告诉你 它没在这儿
and I'm telling you, it wasn't here.
肯定是我跟你去Aber时 有人停在这儿的
Somebody must have put it here while I was down in Aber.
有人?
Somebody?
嗯 某个想让你以为我杀了Michael的人
Yeah, somebody who wants you to think I killed Michael.
那告诉我 2月22日当晚你在哪里?
Remind me. Where were you on the night of the 22nd of February?
这儿
Here.
那晚你见过Michael吗?
Did you see Michael that night?
没
No.
他没跟Lowri在你的拖车里吗?
Wasn't he in your caravan with Lowri?
我最后一次看到Michael是他离开前的一周
The last time I saw Michael was a week before he left.
有人能证实你在这儿吗?
Can anyone verify that you were here?
没 我告诉过你 那晚没人出来
No, I told you. No one was out that night.
我到凌晨才睡 想修好车顶的漏水
I was out till the early hours fixing a leak in the roof.
我从未看过那样的雨
I've never seen rain like it.
别走远了 Wyn
Don't go too far, Wyn.
Lloyd 跟我来
Lloyd, come with me.
你知道他失踪那晚 我在哪儿吗?
Do you know where I was the night he disappeared?
在Fishguard 买♥♥轮渡的票
In Fishguard buying tickets for the ferry.
我们本来要一起去爱尔兰的
We were going to take off to Ireland together
坐他的露营车
in his camper van.
花了我几小时才到家
Took me hours to get home.
雨太大了
The rain, it was terrible.
Tommy和Gwilym和Dic还在这里 喝酒
Tommy and Gwilym and Dic were still in here drinking.
而Michael走了
And Michael had gone.
他们是这样告诉我的
That's what they told me.
我们为什么来这儿 长官?
Why have we stopped here, sir?
什么东西把这里弄不稳了
Something's dislodged this.
我们的车吧
Our trucks, probably.
螺丝被剪掉了
This bolt has been cut.
我从未看过那样的雨
I've never seen rain like it.
Bratton是这么说的
That's what Bratton said.
Michael Reynolds就是在这里被淹死的
This is where Michael Reynolds drowned.
脸上的瘀伤 指甲
The bruising on his face, the fingernails,
他就是死在这里 推着铁栏
this is where he died, pushing up against the bars,
喘气呼吸
gasping for breath.
等等
Hold.
深到足以淹死他吗?
Is it deep enough to drown in?
如果满的话
If it was full.
听着 那条溪谷排掉了 绵羊围栏里的所有排泄物
Listen, that gully carries all the waste from that sheep pen.
我认为从山上流下来的水太多了
I think there was so much water running down
在2月22日当晚
from this hillside on the night of the 22nd of February
它溢了出来 淹掉了坑
that it overflowed and flooded the pit.
如果你真要杀人
If you were going to murder someone,
会用这样的方式杀吗?
would you really do it this way?
如果谋杀并不是本意呢?
What if murder wasn't the intention?
长官 那边
Sir, over there.
谢了 Lloyd 去开车吧
Thanks, Lloyd. Go and get your car.
有人把Michael Reynolds
Someone puts Michael Reynolds
弄到了 羊栏下面 把他丢在那儿
under the cattle grid and leaves him.
吓他? - 警告他
to frighten him? - to warn him.
他们回来看到他被淹死
When they come back and see that he's drowned,
他们就惊慌了 取出尸体 丢到采石场
they panic, take the body, and dump him in the quarry.
Gwilym有参加吗?
Was Gwilym involved?
我觉得他知道
Well, I think he knew about it.
所以才被♥干♥掉了
That's why he was silenced.
我告诉过你
I've told you all this before.
我得清楚知道你几点上♥床♥的?
I need to know exactly what time you went to bed
Gwilym去世当晚
the night that Gwilym died.
凌晨1:00 闹钟我设了早上7:00
1:00am. I set the alarm for seven.
因为Tommy要开会
Tommy had a meeting the following day.
你在床上睡觉? 怎么 一整晚?
You were in bed asleep? What, all night?
我上过厕所 除此之外 没错
I went out to the bathroom, but that apart, yes.
我醒了 我心烦意乱
I was still awake. My mind was racing with everything.
我记得钟点
I remember looking at the clock.
你几点起来的?
And you got up at what time?
早上7:00啊
When the alarm went off at seven.
我下楼了20分钟吧
I'd only been downstairs about quarter of an hour
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表