剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
我逃了
I ran away.
我知道他们会说是我
I knew they'd blame me.
但我没有伤害她
But I didn't hurt her.
我该告诉她的 - 告诉她什么 Hywel?
- I should've told her. - Told her what, Hywel?
我想告诉她的 但是我不能
I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't.
我没有杀她!
I didn't kill her!
我爱她
I loved her.
Jenny怎么办?
What should we do about Jenny?
我们还有的是时间盘问她
We've still got plenty of time to question her.
让她先受会煎熬
Let her stew for now
看明早她会吐露点什么
and see what she has to say in the morning.
他们不会受这种苦
Just think what kind of lives those kids would have had
如果那些孩子的父母尽责的话
if their parents would have done their job.
又不是什么天大的难事 最基本关爱而已
It's not rocket science, it's just basic care.
打喷嚏的时候要用手捂住嘴
Put your hand over your mouth when you cough.
别在公共场合挖鼻孔 这些琐碎小事
Don't pick your nose in public. All that small stuff.
就行了的
It all adds up.
一个孩子最需要的是安全感和温暖
The only thing a child needs is to feel safe and warm...
知道他们是被爱着的
..and to know that they're loved.
Scilly Automatic.
Northwest by north 2.
27 miles, 1,018 rising more slowly.
Milford Haven, west, northwest 2.
18 miles, 1,017 rising slowly.
老天
Christ.
谁把它们拔掉的? 你还是Helen?
Who pulled them out, you or Helen?
什么? 一个简单的问题
- What? - It's a simple question.
谁?
Who was it?
是谁给他们拔牙的?
Who pulled their teeth out?
你还是她?
You or her?
她
She did.
Jenkins小姐
Miss Jenkins.
很多孩子有坏牙
A lot of the children had bad teeth.
一定要拔掉
They needed to come out.
为了不用操心牙仙?
It wasn't worth bothering the tooth fairy for?
还是为了她们的痛苦留给她们点什么?
Or worth giving them anything for the pain?
我不喜欢她这么做
I didn't like her doing it.
也许我该阻止她的
Perhaps I should have stopped her.
那你为什么没呢?
So why didn't you?
你是不是也怕她?
Were you scared of her, too?
她威胁要把你关进小黑屋
Did she threaten to lock you in the hard room?
她说魔鬼会来取走你的灵魂?
Did she say that the devil would come and take away your soul,
因你的罪恶而在地狱被永火烧?
that you'd burn in hell forever for your sins?
我认为她被谋杀
I think she was murdered because of something
因为一些家里发生的事 Byron
that happened in that home, Byron.
一些你知道的事情
Something you know about.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
那谁杀的?
Then who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
在Pontarfynach的草坪上有个图案 是一个
There's a pattern in the lawn at Pontarfynach.
一个螺旋 你记得吗?
A spiral. You remember it?
是的 它在那有好些年了
Yes. It's been there for years.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
这是你的
It's about the journey you make
生与死之旅
between life and death.
家里发生了什么事 Byron?
What happened at the home, Byron?
你知道一些事
You know something,...
你会说出来的
...and you are going to tell me.
有人在旅馆登记
Someone's been sending the hotel register,
用的是Jenny James在Grangetown的旧址
using Jenny James's old address in Grangetown.
Emma Jones 是的
Emma Jones? - Yeah.
Jenny James用的是假名吗?
You think it could be Jenny James, using a false name?
可能
Could be.
你最好打个电♥话♥给Mathias
Better phone Mathias.
我在查旅馆登记记录 长官
I've been going through the hotel register, sir.
结果? - 有一个Emma Jones
And? - an Emma Jones
都住过恶魔桥旅馆
has been staying at the Devil's Bridge Hotel
连续三年
every year, for the last three years.
她每年1月28日入住同一个房♥间
She stays in the same room, on the same date.January 28th,
除了今年
except for this year.
和Helen Jenkins被杀同一天?
The same day Helen Jenkins was killed.
是的 长官 她自称Emma Jones
Yes, sir. She calls herself Emma Jones.
但她用的地址和Jenny James 在Grangetown的地址一样
But she uses the same address we traced Jenny James to in Grangetown.
你认为有可能是她?
You think It might be her?
是的 长官 用假名
Yes, sir, using a false name.
我想你是对的 Lloyd
I think you're right, Lloyd.
是的 10号♥房♥间
Yes. Room 10.
每年1月28日
Every January 28th.
她吃晚饭的时候到 然后直接来这边
She arrives at tea time, comes straight up here,
第二天早上出现 吃个早餐
emerges the next morning, has an early breakfast,
明年见 走人
see you next year, gone.
你不知道为什么她特地挑这天来?
You have no idea why she comes on that particular date?
不知道 我从来不问
No, and I've never asked.
只要她付钱 不顺浴巾
As long as she pays, and doesn't nick the towels,
我不在乎
I don't much care.
这是Emma Jones吗?
Is this Emma Jones?
不是
No.
她呢?
What about her?
这是什么时候照的?
When was this taken?
差不多17岁
When she was about 17.
好吧 那她没怎么变
Well, she hasn't changed that much.
是的 就是她
Yeah. That's her.
她就是Emma Jones
Definitely. That's Emma Jones.
Catrin John.
你得去找Jenny James谈话
You've got to talk to Jenny James.
别放她走 听到了吗? 有必要的话逮捕她
Do not release her. You got me? Arrest her if you have to,
但Jenny James一定不能离开
but Jenny James must not leave the premises.
问她关于Catrin的事
Ask her about Catrin.
她就是我们的Emma Jones
She's our Emma Jones.
Catrin在哪?
Where's Catrin?
这只是她随便编的名字
It's just a name she picked at random,
据我所知
as far as I know.
我遇到她的时候她就叫Catrin John
She was Catrin John when I met her.
10号♥房♥间? 每年1月28日?
And room 10. Every January 28th.
为什么那间房♥? 那天?
Why that room? That day?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许这让她想起过去?
Perhaps it was to remind herself of who she once was.
她为什么会这么做?
Why would she do that?
在她努力想忘记过去的时候
When she's tried so long to forget her past.
不知道 你貌似对自己的太太
- I don't know. - You don't seem to know much
知之甚少 Williams先生
about your own wife at all, Mr. Williams.
我以为我了解她
I thought I knew her.
Catrin只想结婚 有个家庭
Catrin only wanted to be married and have a family.
但有孩子一定对你们很重要
But having a baby must've meant so much to you.
Awen 是吗?
Awen, isn't it?
是的 - 她在哪?
Yes. - Where is she now?
她在楼上 - 但她很安静
- She's upstairs. - Well, she's very quiet.
在睡觉? 是的
is she asleep? - Yes.
我能见见她的照片吗?
Can I see her photograph?
我...把它们都放起来了
I... took them all down.
为什么 Dyfed?
Why, Dyfed?
两个月前我离开了Catrin
I left Catrin two months ago.
星期六晚上你在哪?
Where were you on Saturday night?
我在唱诗班唱歌♥
Singing with the choir.
和平时一样 小巴把我放在门口
Minibus dropped me off outside, like always.
你进门了吗?
Did you come into the house?
我走回住宿加早餐酒店了
I walked back to the B&B.
我想要理解 保护她
I tried to understand. I tried to protect her.
但就好象有一部分的她上了心锁
But... it's like there's a part of her locked away
我无法触摸到
I just can't reach.
Catrin被强♥奸♥过
Catrin was raped.
在教养所
The home.
她当时13岁 还怀孕了
She was 13. She got pregnant.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表