剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
给我一个自己的孩子
being able to give me a baby of my own.
因为他 我不得不安顿下来 退而求其次
How he was the reason I had to settle for... second best.
Alys是领养的?
Alys was adopted?
你丈夫所说的是真的吗?
And was there any truth to what your husband said?
不
No.
我爱我的女儿
I loved my daughter.
是Alys的吗?
Alys's?
是的
Yes.
你哪里找到的?
Where did you find it?
在Borth的Radial旅馆
Radial Hotel in Borth.
她去那里干嘛?
What was she doing there?
这也是我们努力要弄清的
That's what we're trying to find out.
她死了 因为我们 是我们杀了她!
She's dead! Because of us! We killed her!
我和你! 我们自己的女儿! 这是我和她的事情!
You and me! Our own daughter! This is between me and her!
Iwan 打住 是我们自己的女儿!
- Iwan, stop it! - Our own daughter!
我们自己的女儿!
Our own daughter!
我们自己的女儿!
Our own daughter.
- Hiya. - Hiya.
妈妈 你干嘛?
Mum, what are you doing?
我爱你 就这样
I just love you, that's all.
有另一种意思 长官 那Triskele标记
There's another meaning, sir. The Triskele design.
母亲 父亲 孩子
Mother, father, child.
我恨 我爱
"I hate and I love."
两个她最爱的人
The two people she loved the most.
两个令她失望的人
The two people who had let her down.
打住
Stop!
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
还不错
I've felt better.
慢慢来
Take your time.
不着急
There's no rush.
你有孩子吗?
You have children?
你?
You?
没有
No.
不 我没有
No. I haven't.
你兄弟造了整个模型
Does your brother build the whole model world,
还是他只是火车爱好者?
or is he a train enthusiast only?
哦 Iwan热爱他的火车
Oh, Iwan loved his trains.
以前一直热爱
Always did.
以前?
Did?
你很了解湿地 是吗?
You know the marshes well, do you?
我每天都看到它们
I see them every day.
那你认为是什么原因
Can you think of any reason why someone
有人会像那样把一具尸体放在那里?
would want to place a body out there, like that?
这个我不知道 不清楚
Not to my knowledge, no.
但是如果我想到什么 或者听说到什么
But if I think of anything, or if I hear something,
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
谢谢 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我换了手♥机♥ 原来的手♥机♥里
I switched on my phone, and there they were.
有很多Alys的信息
Message after message about Alys.
两条来自我的老板
Two from my boss.
一条告诉我你们在到处找我
One telling me you lot were looking for me,
另一条是擅离职守解雇了我
the other sacking me for going AWOL.
所以你酗酒了
So you got drunk.
然后我很愤怒
Then I got angry.
那么现在怎么办? 那个 看情况
- So what now? - Well, that depends.
看什么情况?
On what?
看你是否和Alys的死有关
On whether you had anything to do with Alys's death.
你为何要揍Dean?
Why did you hit Dean?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a waste of space.
你认为他杀了你女儿?
Do you think he killed your daughter?
他有这个能力
He's capable of it.
她是个深沉 宝贵 漂亮的女孩
She was a deep, precious, beautiful girl.
是的
She was.
抓到凶手
Catch him.
求你了
Please.
抓到那个杀了Alys的人
Catch the man who did this to Alys.
他们采摘橡树花
"They took the flowers of the oak,
金雀花 笑靥花
and the flowers of the broom, and the flowers of the meadowsweet,
通过这些花儿 他们想像出
and from those they conjured up
最漂亮美丽的女孩
the fairest and most beautiful maiden
大家所见过的
that anyone had ever seen."
他们按照那个时候的方法为她洗礼
"And they baptized her in the way they did at the time,
称她为Blodeuedd
and named her Blodeuedd."
没有根基 孤独 被创造她的男人忽视
Rootless, lonely, and ignored by the man she was made for.
没有童话故事
Hardly the fairy tale it's made out to be.
在Borth的酒店日期和时间
Dates and times from the hotel in Borth.
Alys总共呆过五次
Alys stayed five times in total.
我们也查了电♥话♥号♥码
We also ran a check on phone numbers
从Alys的手♥机♥里取出来的 谢谢
- taken from Alys's mobile. - Thanks.
那晚上她打了同一个电♥话♥三次
She phoned one number three times that night,
在6:00和6:15pm 没有应答
between 6:00 and 6:15pm. No reply.
然后她在6:20pm打了有线电♥话♥
Then she calls a landline at 6:20pm.
只打了几分钟
The call only lasted a few minutes.
有线电♥话♥追踪到了一个在Constitution Hill的地址
The landline was traced to an address on Constitution Hill.
- Wynford Rees? - 是的 长官.
- Wynford Rees? - Yes, sir.
你不应该单独去湿地
You shouldn't have gone up to the marshlands alone.
我知道 这很轻率
- I know. - It was reckless.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
你也许不珍惜你自己
You might not value yourself much,
但是不意味着我们不珍惜你 我说了抱歉 Mared
- but it doesn't mean we don't. - I said sorry, Mared.
他从未问起过Alys 一次都没有
He never asked Alys. Not once.
从未问起过案子的事情 进展如何 什么也没有问
Never asked about the case, how it was going. Nothing.
谁? Dyfan Richard.
- Who? - Dyfan Richard.
他从未问起他应该问的问题
He never asked the questions he should have asked.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这是Rees教授的课吗? 是的
- Professor Rees's class? - Yes.
他在哪里? 他没出现
- Where is he? - He didn't show.
Rees夫人? 是的?
- Mrs Rees? - Yes?
你丈夫在里面吗?
Is your husband in?
你今天上午没在教室里 Rees先生
You weren't at your lecture this morning, Mr Rees.
我丈夫身体不舒服
My husband hasn't been well.
她开始旷课 她似乎 呃 有点分心
She started missing classes. She seemed, uh, distracted.
没有兴趣
Disinterested.
我把她叫到办公室试图弄明白
I called her to my office to try to get
问题的源头
to the source of the problem.
给她单独的辅♥导♥
Offered one-to-one tutorials to help.
这解释不了大量的电♥话♥
That doesn't explain the large number of phone calls
她打给你的
she made to you.
那个 她作业落后了
Well, she was behind with her work.
她 嗯 紧张 恐慌 焦虑
She was, um, nervous, panicking, anxious.
这个正常
It happens sometimes.
她在家里给你打的电♥话♥?
Did she call you at home?
是的
Yes.
你给了她私人号♥码?
You gave her your private number?
她精神有问题
She was a troubled soul.
那个纹身是为你纹的吗?
Was the tattoo for you?
抱歉你说什么? 那个她手臂上的纹身
- Sorry? - The tattoo on her arm.
你周一晚上在哪里 Rees先生?
Where were you Monday night, Mr Rees?
在这里 有人可以作证吗?
- Here. - Can anyone verify that?
我可以 Wynford和我一起用晚餐
I can. Wynford and I had dinner together.
谢谢你 Rees先生
Thank you, Mr Rees.
让Lloyd查一下Wynford Rees的通话记录
Get Lloyd to run a check on Wynford Rees.
已经在做了
Already on it.
还有Dyfan Richard也一样
Same goes for Dyfan Richard.
好的
Yup.
是的 Mathias 长官 是Lloyd
- Yeah, Mathias. - Sir, it's Lloyd.
我想你得来这里一趟
I think you need to get down here.
是Dean 是Dean杀了Alys
It was Dean. It was Dean that killed Alys.
他们去年夏天在一起
They got together last summer.
她认为只是玩玩
She thought it was just a fling,
但是Dean可不这么认为
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表