剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
他们按照那个时候的方法为她洗礼
"And they baptized her in the way that they did at the time,
称她为Blodeuedd
and named her 'Blodeuedd'."
是Blodeuedd神话的又一种解读
There's another reading to the Blodeuedd myth,
是吗 Rees先生?
isn't there, Mr Rees?
不是所有的处♥女♥和鲜花
It's not all virgins and flowers.
她引诱了我 你是她的老师
- She seduced me. - You were her teacher!
Blodeuedd是为一个目的创造出来的
Blodeuedd was created for the sole purpose
作为国王的情人
of being the king's lover.
如果她不打算成为他的情人
If she wasn't going to be his,
那么她就不属于任何人
she wasn't going to be anybody's.
这样她会被诅咒进入永恒的
And so she was condemned to an eternity
黑暗和折磨
of darkness and torment.
你是那样子对待Alys的? 不 不是这样的
- Is that what you did to Alys? - No. That's not how it was.
那是怎样?
How was it, then?
我被她吸引
I was attracted to her.
Alys很完美 但我没有
Alys was everything I wasn't.
勇敢 有才华 无畏
Brave, talented, fearless.
但你带她去湿地
And when you took her out to the marshes,
那么她无谓吗?
was she fearless then?
我没带她去那里
I didn't take her out there.
但是你知道我在聊的是什么地方
But you know where I'm talking about.
你了解Borth 你曾住过酒店
You know Borth. You were at the hotel.
酒店的主人 听到叫喊
The owner of the hotel, he heard shouting.
你们在争吵什么? 我试图结束这种情况
- What were you rowing about? - I tried to end it.
继续说
Go on.
她电♥话♥给我命令要见我
She phoned demanding to see me,
威胁我要去我家里
threatening to come to the house.
她打算对抗我的家庭
She was going to confront my family.
所以我同意见她 告诉她这结束了
- So I agreed to meet her. - To tell her it was over.
是的 为什么?
- Yes. - Why?
Alys不是在找情人
Alys wasn't looking for a lover.
她是在找一位父亲
She was looking for a father.
也许我丈夫很傻 但是他不是杀手
My husband may be a fool, but he's not a killer.
你似乎很确信这个 Rees太太
You seem very sure about that, Mrs Rees.
我们的婚姻很牢固的
Our marriage is a strong one.
唯一可以威胁到的是爱情
The only thing that could threaten it... is love.
而Alys Thomas不爱我的丈夫
And Alys Thomas didn't love my husband.
继续关押
Keep them in the cells.
你女儿生命中还有别的男人
Were there any other men in your daughter's life
除了你丈夫外?
besides your husband?
老男人? 她谈起过一位老师吗?
Older men? Did she ever talk about a lecturer?
Dyfan Richard听说过吗?
What about Dyfan Richard?
你知道这名字吗?
Does that name mean anything to you?
你为何这么问? 你知道他吗?
- Why are you asking? - What do you know about him?
他只关心自己
He keeps himself to himself.
我和他没有关系的
I've never had anything to do with him.
但是你见过他? Borth地方很小
- But you've seen him about? - Borth is a small place.
发生了什么?
What happened to you?
没事
Nothing.
他们在等着你
They're waiting for you.
你先请
After you.
我来警局 看到了你的车
I went up to the house. I saw your car.
我佩服你 也许我错了
I respected you. Maybe I was wrong to.
够了 Iwan
That's enough, Iwan.
回家去
Go home.
Tom 聊一下
Tom, a word.
你 你 是你!
You! You! It's you!
把他关到牢里去
Take him down to the cell!
有这必要吗 长官
Is that necessary, sir?
这男人很悲伤 他失去了女儿
The man is grieving. He's lost his daughter.
失去了所有
He's lost everything!
我比你了解他
I know him better than you do.
长官
Sir!
Dyfan Richard投诉湿地里的那家人
Dyfan Richard complained about the family in the marsh
过去四个月有23次
23 times in the last four months.
就是每三天一次
That's once every three days.
就像他是在观察他们
It was like he was watching them.
我有电♥话♥记录 长官
I got the phone records in the report, sir.
观察他们? 什么?
- Watching them? - What?
你说的就像他在观察他们?
You said like he was watching them?
是的 报告里这么说的 观察
Yes, that's what it says in the report. Watching.
Tom 等等
Tom, wait.
Wynford Rees在楼下
Wynford Rees is downstairs.
他有证据 动机 充足的理由
We have evidence, motive, a strong case.
那晚他和她在一起
He was with her that night.
他们争吵 她爆发了
They fought. She stormed off.
他是最后知道她活着的人
He's the last known person to have seen her alive.
观察
Watching.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
Dyfan Richard一辈子都在观察Alys
Dyfan Richard has spent his life watching Alys,
观察她的每个行动 为什么?
watching her every movement. Why?
你不相信我? 我不知道信什么
- You don't believe me? - I don't know what to believe.
你自己来这里的
You went up there on your own.
你和她睡觉了吗?
Did you sleep with her?
有吗?
Did you?
检查带子
Check the tape.
回放那个
Play that back.
天呐 Dyfan Richard.
My God. Dyfan Richard.
我可以站在这里好几个小时 永远不累
I can stand here for hours and never be bored.
哪里有太多可看的
There's so much out there.
她是你的朋友 是吗?
She was your friend, wasn't she?
Alys.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不认识她 不怎么认识
I didn't know her. Not really.
你一直在骗我 Dyfan
You've been lying to me, Dyfan.
你是这么认为的?
Is that what you think?
我认为你一直在观察Alys
I think you've been watching Alys
你住在这里的整个时间里
the whole time you've lived here.
我想你一直在观察那个家庭 而我
I think you've been watching the family. And me.
你也一直在观察我 是吗 Dyfan?
You've been watching me too, haven't you, Dyfan?
永远别在红宝石红唇上露出笑脸
Never a smile on those ruby red lips.
是你电♥话♥给Iwan,是吗?
It was you who phoned Iwan, wasn't it?
让他去警局的?
Sent him up to the house?
我对你很抱期望的
I expected better from you.
Alys需要某个人
Alys needed someone.
一个局外人
Someone outside of it all.
生命以外的人
Outside of her life.
某个她能够交谈的不同的人 没有偏见
Someone different she could talk to, who wouldn't judge,
或者伤害 或者可以影响到她
or harm, or seek to influence her.
那是你吗? 我也许同样需要这样的人
- And that was you? - I probably needed the same.
那你爱她吗?
Were you in love with her?
我们是纯粹的朋友关系
Ours was a friendship. Pure.
我怎么能够去伤害她一毫一毛呢?
How could I harm a hair on her head?
她启发了我
She lit up my day.
我希望 我可以同样为她这么做
And I hope, somehow, I managed the same for her.
是你杀了她吗? 没有
- Did you kill her? - No.
你需要她闭嘴吗 Dyfan?
Did you need to silence her, Dyfan?
是她变得让你承受不起吗?
Did she become too much for you?
是她威胁你要讲出去吗?
Did she threatened to tell?
我准备好了对付谣言
I was prepared to ignore the rumors,
但是它们似乎是真的
but they seemed to be true.
你似乎拥有一个多变的过去 Mathias先生
You seem to possess a checkered past, Mr Mathias.
我乐意感兴趣
I like to take an interest
对那些对我感兴趣的人
in those who take an interest in me.
如果我触碰了痛处 我抱歉
Apologies if I touched a raw nerve.
等等 Dyfan
Wait, Dyfan.
Dyfan!
你去了哪里?
Where the hell have you been?
去了我该去的地方 自从这调查开始后
Where I should've been since this investigation started.
你又审问了Wilfred Rees?
Have you questioned Wilfred Rees again?
没有 为何不?
- No. - Why not?
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表