剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
她是我老板 - 我不是问这个
- She was my boss. - That's not what I asked.
是的 我和她相处得挺好
Yes. I got on with her.
你上次和她说话是什么时候?
When did you last speak with her?
我很多年没见过她了
I haven't spoken to her in years.
但你是她的好帮手
But you were her right-hand man.
我只是完成份内工作
I was just doing my job.
你还记得Hywel Maybury吗?
Do you remember Hywel Maybury?
是的 - Helen Jenkins
Yes. - Did Helen Jenkins
对他有别于其他孩子吗?
treat him differently to the other children?
区别对待? - 她有没有特别喜欢他
- Differently? - Well, did she favor him
特别讨厌他?
or mistreat him more than the others?
没有
No.
你认同她的做法吗?
Did you agree with her methods?
这不是由我说了算的
Wasn't my place to agree or disagree.
你最后一次见到Maybury是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Maybury?
收养所关门的那天
The day the home closed.
和谁还有联♥系♥吗?
Anyone else from the home?
你周六晚上在哪里?
Where were you Saturday night?
这儿 - 一个人?
Here. - Alone?
是的 - 在干什么?
Yes. - Doing What?
完成这个
Working on this.
你有没有造过船?
Have you ever built a boat?
要船做什么?
Why would I need a boat?
我发现了那辆尾号♥是347的车 EPO
I found that motor car, VRM November 347,
Echo Kappa Oscar.
是辆路虎100 红色
Refers to a Rover 100, red in color,
注册人是Helen Jenkins
registered to Helen Jenkins.
嗯 DC0收到
Yeah, that's received. Delta Charlie Zero.
Catrin John在收养所里最好的朋友是Jenny James
Catrin John's best friend at the home was Jenny James.
他们是安静的一对
They were quite a pair.
当地报纸把他们命名为 撒旦的女儿
The tabloids christened them Satan's daughters.
1987 她们一把火烧了学校
In 1987, they set light to their school.
她们俩都有暴♥力♥倾向的性格障碍
Both had records with difficult, violent behavior.
Pontarfynach是她们最后的机会
Pontarfynach was last chance saloon.
下一步就是去少管所了
Next stop, the remand home.
Helen Jenkins出庭作证
Helen Jenkins made an off-the-cuff comment
说他们是天生的恶魔
about them being proof of innate evil, original sin,
她们都是原罪的化身 需要驱魔
and the need to drive out the devil.
当地报纸报道了此事 - Salem
The press leapt on it. - Salem.
她说她们着了魔
She said they were possessed,
但其实只是两个普通的9岁孤儿
but they were just two nine-year-old foster kids
被这个体制深深陷害了
who'd been badly let down by the system.
Jenny James?
多年来的惯犯 长官
A regular customer over the years, sir.
大多是小案子 小偷小摸
Minor stuff mostly. Petty theft, D&D.
最初我们追查到她在
Initially we traced her to an address
Cardiff的Grangetown的住所 但我重新核查了一下
in the Grangetown area of Cardiff but I double checked.
她回到Aberystwyth了 就在码头附近
She's back in Aberystwyth, not far from the harbor.
Jenny James住这儿吗? - 又怎么了...?
does Jenny James live here? - Now What?
上次见到她是周六早上 我们吵架了
Last time I saw her was Saturday morning. We had a row.
因为什么? 总是这个原因
- What was it about? - What it's always about.
酒 酒...
This. And this.
还是酒
And this.
她隔一两天总会回来 一团糟的样子...
She'll be back in a day or so, in a right mess.
对不起 Lee 请原谅我 Lee
I'm so sorry, Lee. Please forgive me, Lee.
好吧 下次又这样
Yeah, right. Till the next time.
只是 她从没消失这么久
Only, she's never stayed away this long before.
我们吵架的时候她就睡在这儿
She sleeps in here when we've had a ruck,
这几天都这样
which is like always these days.
你们涂料用完了?
Did you run out of paint?
我只是想让她高兴一点 她发了疯似地说
I was trying to cheer her up a bit. She went mental.
她什么都没有
Ranting on about how she didn't deserve nothing
除了一间小黑屋
apart from a hard room.
然后就夺门而出了
And then she just buggered off.
我只是想让他开心点
I just want her to be happy.
我们要拍张照片
We'll need a photo.
只是开玩笑 是个恶作剧
It was mischief, a prank.
不过小报纸把它描述成恶魔般的罪行
But the papers made out it was some sort of satanic ritual.
实际上 Jenny和我从没被教过
The truth is, Jenny and I were never taught the difference
是非对错
between right and wrong.
直到你们遇到Helen Jenkins?
Until you met Helen Jenkins.
她绝对认为自己是对的
She certainly thought she knew the difference,
然后也这样教我们
and how to teach us.
为什么你之前没提到过?
Why didn't you mention this before?
不知道这也相关
Didn't seem relevant.
这是很久之前的事情了 我们都是孩子
It was such a long time ago, and we were kids.
收养所关门的时候
When the home closed,
我想能离开越远越好
I wanted to get as far away from it is possible.
我知道我曾经很坏
I knew I'd been bad,
但那时候是重新开始的完美时机
but it seemed like an ideal moment to make a new start.
问题是...Jenny不这么想
The problem was, Jenny couldn't.
她交了些坏朋友 我们分道扬镳了
She got in with the wrong crowd, and we went our separate ways.
你们曾经很亲密?
But you were close once.
曾经
Once.
她曾是我这世上唯一的朋友 Mathias先生
She was the only friend I had in the world, Mr Matthias.
Helen非常自豪
Helen was very proud
Catrin为她所做的
of how well Catrin had done for herself.
她觉得在她身上已经有所成就了
She felt that she'd really achieved something.
她不觉得在Jenny身上有所成就
She wasn't so successful with Jenny.
好吧...
Oh, well.
Jennny遇到Helen的时候已经变坏了
Jenny was already a lost soul, Mared.
Jenny信任过你吗?
Did she ever confide in you?
我鼓励那些孩子和我聊天...
I tried to encourage the children to talk to me, but...
但他们很少说实话
. .they didn't always tell me the truth.
我需要带走你上周日穿的鞋子
I'll need the shoes you were wearing last Sunday,
来完成你的清白调查
to eliminate you from our inquiries.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
我去拿给你
I'll get them for you now.
你喝点茶
Help yourself to some tea.
Helen非常有信仰的
Helen was really fundamental in her beliefs.
她认为孩子应该远离恶魔
She believed the devil needed driving out of the children.
是的 那个 他对她很真心的 你明白的
Yeah, well... He was very real to her, you see.
也许她所做的一切都是为了他
Perhaps all she did was drive him deeper into them.
替我问候爸妈 我会的
Send mam and dad my best. - I will.
Agnes?
Maybury!
我要找人谈谈
I need to talk to someone.
Mathias.
你最好尽快回来一趟 长官
You better get back here as soon as possible.
为什么 怎么了?
Why, what is it?
Jenny James刚刚来自首了
Jenny James has just turned herself in.
她说是她杀了Helen Jenkins
She says she killed Helen Jenkins.
你为什么躲在那儿 Hywel?
Why were you hiding in that hole?
你在害怕吗?
Were you scared?
你逃跑是不是因为
Were you running away because you did something
你做了什么令自己羞愧的事情?
you were ashamed of?
是不是你杀了Helen Jenkins Hywel?
Did you kill Helen Jenkins, Hywel?
你怎么杀害她的? - 我打了她
How Did You kill her? - I hit her.
用什么? 花瓶
With What? - Vase.
在她头上砸得粉碎 把那贱♥人♥的牙也打落了
Smashed her head in, knocked the bitch's teeth out.
你为什么这么做?
What did you do that?
她给我们拔牙的时候不用麻醉剂
She took out our teeth with no anesthetic.
就是为了看我们痛苦
Liked seeing us suffer.
我只是以牙还牙而已
I gave her a taste of her own meds.
然后你干了什么?
Then what did you do?
刺了她
Stabbed her.
把她拖出门扔在车里
Dragged her out the front door and put her in the car.
什么样的车? - 一辆小红车
What sort of car? - a little Red one.
然后我开车到了恶魔桥
Then I drove it up to Devil's Bridge.
然后呢?
And then what you do?
我在桥上停了下来
Stopped on the bridge, pulled her out
把她拖出来扔下了桥
and shoved her into the river.
你有帮手吗? - 没有
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表