剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
Mathias.
我建议你回到车内...
If I were you, I'd turn around and get back in your car
然后离开 好吗?
and move off, all right?
抱歉长官 我没认出来 我不知道您会来
Sorry, sir. I didn't know. I wasn't here when you arrived.
没关系
That's all right.
我是Lloyd Ellis探员 长官 我一直在等你呢x7f
DC Lloyd Elis, sir. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
是的 就在转角处 长官
Yes, it's just around the corner, sir.
核查一下交通部门是否拍下过这辆车...
See if traffic has a visual of the car leaving town,
还要查下医院出入
and then double check the admission list in the hospital.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
早上好 - 你好
Good morning. - Hi.
这边走
This way.
Johnny Cash是谁?
Who's Johnny Cash?
那是Eurof Daniel
That's Eurof Daniel.
地方传教士 Helen Jenkins的朋友
Local preacher and friend of Helen Jenkins,
也是住在这儿的
the woman who lives here.
结婚了吗? 没有
Mrs? - Miss.
60多岁 虔诚的信徒 经常去教堂没有子女 没有亲人
Mid 60s, devout chapel goer, no children, no close family.
她今天早上没有去教堂
Wasn't at chapel this morning.
他就过来看看她是不是有事
He came to check to see she was OK.
却发现门开着和里面的惨剧
Found the door wide open and the carnage inside.
我要和他聊聊
I'll need to speak to him.
他早就知道了 长官
He already knows that, sir.
你会需要的 长官 - 谢谢
- You'll need these, sir. - Thanks.
你有袋子吗? - James 袋子
- You got a bag? - James, bag.
一枚碎了的牙齿 恶心
A broken tooth. Nasty.
鲜红色 - 我不喜欢
Vivid. - Not my color.
或许只是Aberystwyth的又一场性感双人浴
Might just be another wild bath night in Aberystwyth,
不过我深表怀疑
but I doubt it.
Rhys督察
DI Rhys.
在查交通部门的记录 Jenkins女士的车也一起不见了
Get onto traffic. The victim and a car are missing.
她肯定没有去过医院
She's definitely not in the hospital,
也没有她车的踪迹
and there's still no sign of her car.
但我们已经调动所有的人手
But we've mobilized all available personnel
追查每一条线索
and checking all possible leads.
她开的什么车? - 红色路虎
What does she drive? - Red Rover.
足够装下一具尸体? - 是的 长官
- Big enough to move a body? - Yes, sir.
看上去很开心 - 嗯?
- That's cheerful? - Huh?
这是Salem 拍摄者是Sydney Vosper
Salem By Sydney Vosper.
据说隐藏着恶魔的脸
The devil's face is said to be hidden
这威尔士女士围巾的褶皱里
in the folds of the Welsh lady's shawl.
我外婆在我小的时候告诉我的
My grandmother showed it to me when I was small.
我现在看了还毛骨悚然 你看出来了吗?
It still gives me the creeps. Do you see it?
没有 - 那是你没
- No. - Perhaps you're not
仔细看 长官
looking hard enough, sir.
也许得让你外婆来教我了
Perhaps I need the help of your grandmother?
你最后一次见到Helen Jenkins是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Helen Jenkins?
上周一
Last Monday.
你好像很确定的样子
You seem very sure about that.
我每周一都会见到Helen
I see Helen every Monday.
她会来打扫教堂 已经坚持很多年了
She cleans the chapel. Has done so for many years.
你经常来这儿吗 Daniel先生?
Were you a regular visitor here, Mr Daniel?
不是 Helen喜欢独处
No. Helen likes her own company.
她喜欢造船?
Keen boat builder, was she?
据我所知不是 - 肯定是某个她认识的人
- Not as far as I know. - Well, someone she knows is.
不知道是谁
I can't imagine who.
你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night?
在家 我... - 有人能证明吗?
At home. I... - Can anybody verify that?
证明?
Verify?
Daniel先生的妻子几个月前去世了 长官
Mr Daniel's his wife passed away less than a year ago, sir.
我很遗憾 Eurof
I'm sorry to hear that, Eurof.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
你认识他多久了?
How long have you known him?
大半辈子了 他是我们家的朋友
Most to my life. He's a family friend.
是老好人? - 绝对是
Good man? - Absolutely.
也很有可能变坏 哦拜托!
- Further to fall, then. - Oh, for God's sake.
你不能怀疑他
You can't suspect him.
打扰一下 长官 局长来见你了
Excuse me, sir. The super's here to see you.
谢谢你 Ellis
Thank you, Elis.
你见过大多数团队成员了?
Have you met most of the team, then?
比我预期的还早
A little sooner than expected.
有Aberystwyth近一半的专家
I've got half the cognoscenti of Aberystwyth
穿着斜纹棉布裤
in their Sunday chinos
在大学那儿等着你去呢
waiting to meet you up at the university.
今天很忙碌 长官
It's been a busy day, sir.
不是每个周日都如此的
Not every Sunday's like this.
听说你已经动用了
I hear you've already mobilized
西威尔士大部分的警员
most of the police resources of West Wales.
找到尸体了吗? - 还没有
Do You have a body? - Not yet.
看来是桩严重的失踪案件
Well, it's a big call for a missing person.
这是恶意袭击 长官
It was a vicious attack, sir.
如果Helen Jenkins就是受害者
And if the victim is Helen Jenkins,
那她已经大量失血
she's already lost a great deal of blood.
如果12小时内没有得到医疗救助
Unless she's had medical attention in the last 12 hours,
在我看来 这已经构成一桩谋杀案
as far as I'm concerned, this is a murder inquiry.
好吧 保持联♥系♥ - 我会的
OK. Keep me informed. - I will.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
鉴证人员说有三四个不同的鞋印
Forensics say there may be three or four
通往小屋的路上
different shoe marks in the hallway of the chalet.
没有任何强行进入的痕迹
There's no sign of forced entry or anything
也不像是抢劫未遂的杀人
to suggest that it was a robbery that went wrong.
所以也许她认识袭击者
So perhaps she knew her assailant.
对不起 我迟到了 长官 我是Owens探长
Sorry I'm late, sir. DS Owens.
你迟到1小时了
We expected you an hour ago.
我从Cardiff赶来的
I know, but I had to travel back from Cardiff, and...
别再迟到了
Don't be late again.
不会的 长官
I won't be, sir.
你了解大概情况了吗?
- Have you been briefed? - Yes, ma'am, by me.
是的 我告诉她了
I'm up to speed.
周六晚上 Helen Jenkins准备了 干净的衣服
Saturday night, Helen Jenkins lays out some clean clothes
打算洗澡
and takes a bath.
她涂了口红 希望自己看起来漂亮一点
She puts on some red lipstick. She wants to look nice.
为了谁? - 那个造船人?
For who? - The boat builder?
还是传教士?
Or the preacher?
但因为某些原因 她被残暴地攻击了
But for some reason, is attacked violently,
她的牙齿也被打落 - 是被刺伤吗?
her teeth are knocked out. - Stabbed?
没有发现凶器 但大量的血迹表明
No weapon has been found, but the excessive blood loss
应该是类似的攻击
would suggest that kind of attack.
有挣扎的痕迹 Vosper的画片相框被打碎了
So there's a struggle. The Vosper painting is smashed,
然后她被拖出屋外 塞进车后座
and she's dragged outside, put in the back of a car,
消失在黑夜里 原因是什么?
and driven into the night. Why?
弃尸吗 长官? 可能是
- For dumping, sir? - Possibly.
但前提是她已经死了 如果没有呢?
- If she's already dead. - And if not?
凶手希望她痛苦
The killer wanted her to suffer.
找出所有关于Helen Jenkins的信息
Find out all you can about Helen Jenkins.
所有你们能搜集到的信息 她孤独一人过着简朴的生活
From what we can gather, she lived a quiet, frugal existence,
但她认识谁呢?
but who does she know?
更重要的是 谁有如此强的动机
Or, more importantly, who might have a motive strong enough
想如此伤害她? - 是的 长官
- to want to hurt her so badly? - Yes, sir.
我已经对Helen Jenkins做了一些调查 长官
I've already done a bit of homework on Helen Jenkins, sir.
她从1979年开始管理Pontarfynach儿童教养所
She ran the Pontarfynach Children's Home from 1979
1996年关闭
'til it closed in '96.
现在已经改建为恶魔桥旅馆 长官
It's now the Devil's Bridge Hotel, sir.
恶魔桥?
Devil's Bridge.
Aber街A4120号♥ 长官
On the A4120 out of Aberystwyth.
这里往东南方向20分钟车程
It's about 20 minutes away. To the southeast.
Hmm.
当你知道要找什么时 一切都是那么显而易见
It's as clear as day, when you know what you're looking for.
如果你不吃了蔬菜
If you don't eat your greens,
我们就把你送去恶魔桥
we'll send you to Devil's Bridge.
我小时候非常害怕这个地方
I was scared stiff of the place when I was a kid.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表