剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
Dic来敲门时
when Dic came banging on the door.
Dic先来找你了? - 状态很糟糕 是的
- Dic came to you first? - In a hell of a state, he was.
他告诉我他发现了什么 关于Gwilym的
He told me what he'd found, about Gwilym.
然后呢? - 我们打了999
- And then? - We rang 999.
Mathias.
长官 你必须去森林公路
Sir, you got to get up to the forest road.
Bratton溜了 Bratton跑了
- Bratton's on the move. - Bratton's running.
打给交♥警♥ 拦住他
Get on to Traffic. Get him stopped.
擦!
Oh, shit.
长官? 我在Bratton的车后发现了这些
Sir, found these in the back of Bratton's truck.
肯定是Michael的
They must be Michael's.
认得这些吧 Wyn? - 不
- Recognize these, Wyn? - No.
你知道我们在哪找到的吗?
You know where we found them?
你的路虎里
Back of your Land Rover.
这些是Michael的衣物
These are Michael's clothes.
而这是有他的血迹在上面的
And this is his blood on them.
我没杀他 你们怎么不信?
I didn't kill him! Why won't you believe me?
噢 我在尝试 Wyn
I'm trying to, Wyn.
但每次我以为你说实话时
But every time I think you're telling the truth,
总会出事 让我重新思考
something happens to make me think again.
你们是怎么查漏的?
How did you miss them?
我们没有 长官
We didn't, sir.
整片区域都查过了 包括那辆路虎
The whole area was checked, including the Land Rover.
那些衣物当时不在那儿 我完全确定
Those clothes weren't there. I'm absolutely sure of it.
那些衣服是被人放进去的
Those clothes were planted there.
谁?
By who?
你知道是谁放的吧?
You know who planted those clothes, don't you?
我想帮你 Wyn 但我们没时间了
I want to help you, Wyn, but we're running out of time.
我知道你害怕 我不怪你
I know you're scared And I don't blame you.
但如果你不肯告诉我 我就帮不了你
But I can't help you if you won't tell me.
拜托 Wyn...在为时已晚之前
Please, Wyn, before it's too late.
帮我
Help me.
Tommy James...今天早上来到拖车那儿
Tommy James came to the caravan this morning.
他说如果我不马上离开
He said if I didn't get out right now,
他会像对付Gwilym那样对付我
he'd do to me what he did to Gwilym.
他告诉你 他杀了Gwilym?
He told you that he killed Gwilym?
Michael去世当晚
The night Michael died...
他和另外两人
...he was up there with the other two
在羊栏那儿
by the cattle grid.
雨一直下
And the rain was coming down.
他们开着那辆车追他
They were chasing him in that lamping truck,
逼他到处跑
making him run around.
然后Dic抓住他 开始...
And Dic gets hold of him, starts, like,
..打他 踢他
hitting him, kicking him,
发了疯一样 另外两人怂恿他
just going wild, the other two egging him on.
我应该制止的
I should have stopped it.
我知道我应该 我想
I know I should have. I wanted to.
你害怕了 不怕他们
You were scared? - Not of them.
我很努力
I've worked so hard.
你知道那有多难吗? 学会一个人生活?
Do you know how hard that is, learning to live on your own?
你让Defi和Michael亲近了
You let Defi and Michael get close.
然后Tommy抢走了他们 所以我才什么都没做
And Tommy took them away. That's why I did nothing.
我...我看到他们把Michael放进羊栏里
I... I saw them put Michael in the cattle grid.
我听到他在大喊 但我走开了
I heard him scream, but I walked away.
我不觉得他会淹死在里面 但我走开了
I didn't think he'd down in there, but I walked away.
我本该帮他的 他就会帮我
I should have helped him. He would have helped me,
我知道 但是...我没有
I know he would have, but... I didn't.
我没有
I didn't.
露营车的指纹均属一人 长官
The prints in the camper van all belong to one person, sir.
Tommy James? - 是的 长官
- Tommy James? - Yes, sir.
他在这儿吗?
Is he here?
Gwyneth...告诉我他在哪儿!
Gwyneth, tell me where he is.
我没法再干下去了
I can't do this anymore.
Gwilym是这么说的
That's what Gwilym said.
你知道他为什么没帮我们找Defi吗?
You know why he didn't help us look for Defi?
他害怕警♥察♥会找到露营车
He was too scared the police would find the camper van.
他说他已经把车处理掉了
He told me he got rid of it at a pub.
他撒谎了
He lied.
在他的车♥库♥里
It was in a barn at his place.
他都没把衣物弄掉
He hadn't even got rid of the clothes.
他很怕被警♥察♥发现这事
He was terrified the cops would find it all.
所以他自杀了
That's why he shot himself.
他没有自杀
He didn't shoot himself.
他快顶不住了
He was falling apart.
他告诉其他人只是时间问题
Matter of time, he'd have spilled his guts.
你杀了Gwilym? 我不得不这样做
- You killed Gwilym? - I had to, Dic.
我们会失去一切的
We'd have lost everything.
我已经失去一切了 我们必须告诉他们
I've already lost everything. We've got to tell them.
不 请别现在让我失望
No. Don't let me down now, please.
让你失望?
Let you down?
必须结束了 Tommy
It's got to end, Tommy.
Tommy!
挺住!
Come on!
挺住!
Come on!
挺住! 挺住!
Come on! Come on!
挺住!
Come on!
我们没想杀死Michael Reynolds
I didn't mean to kill Michael Reynolds,
只是想给他一个教训 别再跟Lowri一起
just teach him a lesson, carrying on with Lowri.
如果不是下那么大的雨 他就还会活着
If it hadn't rained so hard, he'd still be alive.
Gwil也是
So would Gwil.
我爱Gwil...就像兄弟
I loved Gwil like a brother.
这一切本不该发生的
None of this was meant to happen.
全部
None of it.
干得好
Well done.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
晚安 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表