剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
她在一个小时内死亡 她去了哪里?
She was dead within an hour. Where did she go?
我们去那里
Let's get up there.
我要搜遍整个月台
And I want every inch of that platform searched.
有事吗?
Can I help you?
是的 你是?
Yeah. And you are?
Dyfan. Dyfan Richard.
我住在车站里 照看博物馆
I live at the station house, look after the museum.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你在这里工作吗? 我帮忙的
- Do you work here? - I help out.
照看这个地方 保持有序
Keep an eye on the place. Keep everything in order.
你认识这女孩吗 Richard先生?
Do you know this girl, Mr Richard?
她今天早上在湿地被发现死亡了
She was found dead in the marshes this morning.
我过去经常见到她
I used to see her quite often.
她很开心 和别人不一样
She was pleasant. Different from the others.
别人?
The others?
大部分在月台上的人们
Most of the people on the platform.
她有一套的
There was a way about her.
总是充满信心 随时会微笑
Always full of life. Ready with a smile.
你最后什么时间见到她的?
When did you last see her?
我不确定 几周前?
I'm not sure. A few weeks ago?
我只和她说过几次话 就这么样子
I only spoke to her a couple of times, that's all.
真是个漂亮的女孩子
Such a pretty girl.
Bachmann City Class 3439.
我的兄弟Ian 狂热爱好这个
My brother Ian, he was a fanatic.
他还在收集吗?
Does he still collect?
你和那女孩聊了什么 Richard先生?
What did you and the girl speak about, Mr Richard?
记不起来了
I don't recall.
她去了酒店
She was headed over to the hotel.
那Radial酒店
The Radial Hotel.
是的 就是那家
Yes, that's the one.
你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night?
这里 独自在家
Here. Home alone.
你看到听到什么没有?
And you saw nothing? Heard nothing?
没有
No. Nothing.
她昨晚在这里 大约六点 和一个男人
She was here last night, about sixish, with a man.
你能描述一下那个男人吗? 我没去看他
- Can you describe the man? - I didn't get a look at him.
但是你记得这个女孩?
But you remember the girl?
她不是那种你会忘记的女孩
She's not the sort of girl you'd forget.
来过这里几次 几次?
- Been here a few times. - A few times?
而你说从未看那男人的脸?
And you say you never saw the man's face?
哦 我不确定是否同一个男人
Oh, I'm not really sure if it was the same man.
你听到他们在一起吗?
You hear them together?
只有争吵 叫喊 尖叫 是的她是
Only rowing or shouting. Screaming, she was.
摔门 整个屋子都听到
Slamming doors, the whole shebang.
待会应该看看♥房♥♥间 很正确
Should've seen the room afterwards. A right state.
他们留下什么没有?袋子? 鞋子?
Did they leave anything behind? A bag? Shoes?
他们怎么支付的? 是现金 他们留在这里的
- How did they pay? - Cash. They left it on here.
几点呢? 10点半
- What time is this? - Half ten.
房♥间如何了? 已经清理过了?
What about the room? Has it been cleaned?
是的 但是 你愿意的话可以去看一下
Yes, but, uh, you can have a look if you like.
谢谢
Thanks.
- Alys? -你是谁?
- Alys? - Who is this?
“永远递减的循环”
Ever-decreasing circles.
你为何电♥话♥给她?
Why were you calling her?
没什么原因 你怎么认识她的?
- No reason. - How do you know her?
我以前常看到她在附近转 你是她的毒品贩子
- I used to see her around. - You were her dealer.
去年夏天我们去了一些派对
We went to few parties last summer.
约会了几次 弄点乐趣 没什么大不了的
Hooked up a couple of times. Had a few laughs, no big deal.
她喝酒后就会有点狂野
She was wild with a couple drinks inside her.
你最后见到她是什么时间?
When did you last see her?
我不记得了 努力想想
- I don't remember. - Try.
一周 两周? 你昨晚在哪里?
- A week? Two? - Where were you last night?
在这里直到打烊
Here till closing time.
什么时间? 午夜
- What time was that? - Midnightish.
打烊后呢? 我和某个人一起回家了
- What about after closing time? - I went home with someone.
谁? 哦 这重要吗?
- Who? - Oh, does it matter?
那是你黑眼睛的原因吗?
- Is that how you got your black eye?
这是Alys的父亲干的 Iwan Thomas
- Alys's father did it. - Iwan Thomas.
就是这原因我才打电♥话♥给她的
That's why I was phoning her.
去警告她 酗酒后他会发疯的
To warn her he was off his head on booze.
他把我弄到外面 告诉我不要去骚扰Alys
He gets me outside, tells me to leave Alys alone.
我告诉他我和
I told him I've got nothing
Alys已经没任何关系了 然后他就猛揍我
to do with Alys anymore. And he smacks me.
那是什么时间? 周日晚上
- When was this? - Sunday night.
为什么你要等这么久才电♥话♥给Alys?
Why did you wait so long before phoning Alys?
我一直在打的 我知道 我查过通话记录
- I've been phoning and phoning. - I know. I checked the records.
我试图警告她 我为她担心
I was trying to warn her. I was looking out for her.
Iwan不是你需要的那种人 为何还雇佣他?
- Iwan's not a man you cross. - Why hire him?
他懂得批量处理 清醒的时候他还不错的
He knows the batch. He's alright when he's sober.
那当他不清醒时呢? 你就离他远点
- And when he isn't? - You stay out of his way.
但是发生的事情真可怕
Terrible what happened, though.
你见过他的女儿Alys吗?
Did you ever meet his daughter, Alys?
这家伙提起她总是滔滔不绝
The man never shut up about her.
这就是他? 是的
- This him? - Yeah.
你认为他会伤害她吗? 他为我开出租
- Do you think he'd hurt her? - He drove taxis for me.
我不想管别的什么
I don't want to get involved.
我想要一小队在Iwan Thomas的房♥子外面
I want a unit outside Iwan Thomas's house.
好的 长官 有些别的情况
Yes, sir. There's something else.
是什么?
What is it?
尸体剖检已经结束了
A postmortem has been completed.
有明显的多处伤疤
There's evidence of multiple scarring
在Alys的大腿内侧
on Alys's inner thigh.
是近期的吗? 不是
- Recently? - Doesn't appear so.
你会来吗? 不
- You coming in? - No.
妈妈 Gwen?
- Mommy! - Gwen?
呃?她很漂亮是吗? 她很漂亮是吗?
Eh? Isn't she gorgeous? Isn't she gorgeous?
我们来追赶那匹马好吗?
Shall we chase the horses?
他是位伟大的父亲 她很崇拜他
He was a great dad. She adored him.
让我们去追赶他们 让我们去追赶他们!快!
Let's go after them! Let's chase them! Come on!
让我们去追赶马儿!
Let's chase the horses!
发生了什么?
What happened?
在他的生活里再没有我们的空间了
There's no room for us in his life anymore.
他说工作需要他 和平常不一样吗?
- He said the job needed him. - More than usual?
是一个案子 在他非常在意
There was a case. It got under his skin.
酗酒是一种解脱
Drink was a release.
所以他们停了他的职 发生了什么?
So they suspended him. What happened?
他们让他停车 他自己的手下干的
They pulled him over. One of his own.
因为酒后驾车
Did him for drink driving.
我有点松了口气 我想那个老Iwan可以回家了
Part of me was relieved. I thought I'd get old Iwan back.
但是他比以前更远了
But he was more distant than ever.
即使和Alys也是这样?
Even with Alys?
他会伤害她吗?
Could he have harmed her?
在清醒的时候?
Sober?
永远不会的
Never.
在哪里我们可以找到他?
Any idea where we might find him?
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mum.
我们会吃三明治
We'll have a sandwich.
Alys 这个你怎么认为的?
Alys, what you do you think of this?
这个你怎么认为的?喜欢吗?
What do you think of this? Like it?
我知道这对你很艰难 Gwen
I know this is difficult for you, Gwen,
但是在Alys的身体上有明显的疤痕
but there's evidence of scarring on Alys's body.
她会 自残吗?
Was she, um... Was she self-harming?
我们是知道一些事情
It was something we knew about.
我们应付了过去 已经过去了
We dealt with it. It passed.
他不会提及那些事情
He should never have said those things.
什么事情?
What things?
在好几年前我丈夫和我有过争吵
My husband and I had an argument a couple of years ago.
我们当时说
Some things were said.
我们不是故意的 而Alys偷听到了
Not all of them were meant, and Alys overheard.
偷听到了什么? 平常的醉话
- Overheard what? - The usual drunken rant.
就是我如何原谅他永远不会
About how I never forgave him for never
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表