剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
如果你遵守诺言
If you'd have done what we agreed,
就不会走到今天这一步
it wouldn't have come to this!
Took it away from him.
你怎么可以那么做?
How could you do that?
你是什么样的人?
What kind of people are you?
好了
There you go.
这是你要的
Everything you want.
我们该等后援
We should wait for back-up.
这里没人
Place is empty.
见鬼!
Shit!
我们要把神龛清空 带回去研究
DI Rhys will have a look around.
Lloyd? 车查到了吗?
Lloyd. Anything on the van?
我们在查Aber外面的道路 暂时还没有发现
Units on all the main roads. Nothing so far.
Joseph Roberts在Bethesda长大
Joseph Roberts, grew up in Bethesda,
在Plas Wen上的学
attended Plas-Y-Wen comprehensive,
他16岁离开学校
left school at 16,
后来基本都在酒店厨房♥工作
worked in hotel kitchens most of his life,
他2006年辞职回家照顾父亲
quit in 2006 to look after his dying father.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
在采石场工作得的尘肺病
Pneumoconiosis from working in the slate mines.
有女朋友或者家人吗?
Were there any old girlfriends or family members
他可以回去的?
he may have gone back to?
警♥察♥在医院
Uniform are at the hospital
如果他联♥系♥Enid的话
in case he tries to make contact with Enid,
其他线索我们正在追查
and we're following the other leads now.
他是Esplanade的其中一个男孩
He was one of the boys from the esplanade.
有天我在办公室看到他
I found him in my office one day.
他看到一幅画
He'd spotted the painting.
很难过
He was upset.
他说他家人的土地被人骗了
He said his family had been cheated out of their land,
都是Caradog Williams的错
that it was all Caradog Williams's fault.
是吗? - 不是
And was it? - No.
不是Caradog杀了他们
It wasn't Caradog who killed those soldiers.
是Eric Roberts干的
It was Eric Roberts.
Joseph的祖父
Joseph's grandfather.
他们躲在谷仓
They were sheltering in his barn.
Roberts的女儿Enid找到他们在那
Roberts's daughter, Enid, found them up there.
她同情他们
She took pity on them.
开始在晚上去看他们
Started going to see them at night,
给他们送吃的
taking them food.
其中一个受伤了
One of them was injured.
她 和他走得很近
She... got close to him.
他们在那多久?
How long were they there?
我不知道 几天 一周
I don't know, days, a week?
一天晚上Roberts看到他女儿
Roberts caught his daughter
从谷仓跑回来
running back from the barn one night.
他问她怎么回事 她告诉他
He asked her what was going on. She told him.
他自做主张
He took things into his own hands.
把谷仓点燃 烧了他们
He torched the barn, let them burn.
Caradog听到那些人尖叫
Caradog heard the men screaming.
他第二天早上上山
He went up there the next morning,
看到他邻居的所做所为
saw what his neighbor had done.
他敲诈他?
And he blackmailed him.
这些人达成一项协议
The men came to an agreement.
就像你和Joseph Roberts
Just like the one between you and Joseph Roberts.
这是他吗?
Is this him?
你认得这个地方吗?
Do you recognize the place?
发生了什么 Herbert?
What happened, Herbert?
他想要回他的土地
The man wanted his land back.
我能怎么办? - 和他坦白
What was I supposed to do? - Be straight with him.
告诉他这是不可能的
Tell him that it wasn't possible.
你不但没告诉他 还和他达成一项交易
But instead of that, you made a deal with him.
帮我摆脱Idris Williams 我把土地还你
Get rid of Idris Williams, and I'll give you your land back.
Joseph去了Guild是吧?
Joseph came to the Guild, didn't he,
Idris被杀的那晚
the night Idris was murdered.
他来告诉你他做成了
He came to tell you what he'd done.
他来告诉你
He came to tell you that he
他实现了承诺
kept his side of the bargain.
现在轮到你了
Now, it was up to you
实现你的承诺了
to keep to yours.
这就是为什么你
That's why you turned off
把摄像头关掉
the security cameras.
你不是出去
You didn't go outside
打电♥话♥
to make a phone call.
你是出去见凶手
You went outside to meet the killer.
你让一个绝望的人
You got a desperate man
帮你干坏事
to do your dirty work for you,
一个失去父亲
a man who had lost his father,
失去土地 失去一切的人
lost his inheritance, lost everything.
你利用他 再摆脱他
You used him, and then you turned him away.
我们负债累累!
We're up to our necks in debt!
我...我试着和Idris谈过 他不想听
I tried talking to Idris. He didn't want to listen.
所以你就派Joseph去那
So you sent Joseph up there.
就像以前你派Nia去那一样
Just like you sent Nia up there before him.
她从没爱过你 Herbert
She never loved you, Herbert.
我就不该和她结婚
We should never have married.
她毁了一切
She ruined everything.
不 她没有
No, she didn't.
你自己毁了一切
You did that all by yourself.
关于山上的事你是对的 Tom
You were right about the mountain, Tom.
长官 他们找到小货车了
Sir, they found the van.
在哪? 它被丢弃在B4275
Have We got a position? - It was abandoned on The B4275
在A651岔路口北边
just north of the junction with the A651.
我去叫搜索队来 - 不用
- I'll call a search team. - No need.
他没想逃走 什么?
- He's not trying to get away. - What?
他想回家
He's trying to go home.
Tom? - 你见过他家
- Tom! - You saw his house.
那就像个神龛
His place was like a shrine.
Talygroes对他来说是一切
Talygroes was everything to him.
他还能去哪里?
Where else would he go?
Joseph? - 站住别过来!
- Joseph? - Stay away from me!
把打火机放下 Joseph
Put the lighter down, Joseph.
我知道犯人们怎么了
I know what happened to the prisoners.
我知道那是你祖父干的
I know what your grandfather did to them.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我们失去一切
We lost everything.
我们的土地 我们的未来 一切
Our land, our future, everything.
我知道
I know.
我知道我祖父所做所为是错的
I know what my grandfather did was wrong.
但我们什么时候才能赎清他的罪?
But when are we going to stop paying for his sins?
Talygroes.
我父亲唠叨了这地方一辈子
All his life, my dad spoke of nothing else.
这是他长大的地方!
This is where he grew up.
即使在他临终 窝在他的小公♥寓♥
Even at the end, cooped up in his little flat,
把他肺都咳出来! 他也从没忘记过!
coughing his guts up, he never forgot.
我坐在他身边 看着他离开人世
I sat with him, right till the end.
你是个好儿子
You were a good son.
你知道看着最亲近的人
Do you have any idea what it's like?
这样离开人世 是什么感受吗?
To watch someone close to you dying like that?
是的
Yes.
他是一个孤独的人 客死他乡
He was a lonely man, miles away from home, dying.
他应该在这里 在山上 待在他自己的土地
He should have been here on the mountain, where he belonged!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
医生说是致命的是采石场的灰尘
The doctors said it was dust from the quarry that killed him.
你怪Caradog Williams是吗?
You blame Caradog Williams, don't you?
我只想要回农场 仅此而已
All I wanted was the farm back, that's all.
我以为Idris会明白
I thought Idris would understand.
我尝试和他沟通 和他讲道理
I tried talking to him, tried to reason with him,
求他帮我 但是他不肯
begged him to help me. But he wouldn't.
他不听
He wouldn't listen!
我只想要回我们的东西
I just wanted back what was ours.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表