剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
谁干的 Jenny?
Who was it, Jenny?
我不知道 她也不知道
We don't know. Neither does she.
你也想不到 对吧?
You've no idea, have you?
你想不到那是个什么地方
Haven't a clue what that place was like.
大部分时候我们都被药倒了
We were drugged most of the time.
吃了安定 动不了
Diazepam and pinned down.
被关在小黑屋
Locked up in the hard room
怕我们叫
if we so much as raised our voices.
小黑屋?
The hard room?
在二楼
On the first floor.
就是在那发生的
That's where it happened.
10号♥房♥间
Room 10.
当怀孕迹象开始明显
As soon as the baby started to show,
Catrin藏了起来 不见人
Catrin was hidden away, out of sight.
她就是从那时候开始变的
That's when she started to change.
对我失去兴趣
Wasn't interested in me anymore.
只关注孩子
Only her baby.
她是我的一切
She was everything to me.
那之后 对她来说我什么都不是
I was nothing to her after that.
什么都不是
Nothing.
那孩子呢?
And the baby?
Catrin抱着孩子
Catrin had the baby.
Jenkins让她抱了她一会
Jenkins let her hold her for a bit.
然后她把宝宝带走
Then she took the little thing away.
那以后 Catrin再也没见过Emma
Catrin's never seen Emma since.
Emma Jones
Emma Jones.
那是宝宝的名字
That was the baby's name.
透透气?
Fresh air?
上街走走而已
Just a walk around the block.
你是不是忘了什么?
Haven't you forgotten something?
孩子?
The baby.
她和Catrin在一起 你说你在
- She's with Catrin. - You said you were
照顾她 是的
looking after her. - I am.
以前是
I was.
要我去看看她是不是还在? - 不 请不要
- Shall I check if she's there? - No, please.
我希望你不要
I'd rather you didn't.
Catrin什么时候走的 Dyfed?
Where's Catrin gone, Dyfed?
我说谎因为我爱她
I only lied cos I love her.
我在Cardiff的时候
I wrote to her when I was in Cardiff.
写信告诉她我有多想她
Told her how much I missed her.
她从未回过信
She never wrote back.
所以我来看看她
So I came back to see her.
但她不再对我感兴趣
She wasn't interested in me.
她只想知道Emma的事
All she wanted to know was what happened to Emma.
我告诉她 我不知道她的宝宝在哪
I told her I didn't know where her baby was.
她说她会用对付Helen Jenkins的手段对付我
She said she'd do to me what she'd done to Helen Jenkins
如果我不告诉她的话
if I didn't tell her.
我害怕
I was scared.
她要杀我
She was gonna kill me.
我只告诉她...
I just told her...
你告诉她什么 Jenny?
What did you tell her, Jenny?
Byron Rogers.
审讯终止 18点10分
Interview suspended. 18:10.
我们从Dyfed了解Catrin的事越多
The more we can get out of Dyfed about Catrin,
我们越可能找到她
the more likely we are to find her.
让Ellis在Byron Rodgers家门口和我碰头
Get Ellis to meet me outside Byron Rogers's house.
我在路上了 Lloyd
I'm on my way. Lloyd.
Byron?
救护车
Ambulance, please.
Wine街 邮编SY23
Wine Street. SY23.
Catrin比我们早了一步
Catrin got here first.
我已经出动所有警力并通报媒体
I've mobilized all units and alerted the press.
Catrin John是个极度危险人物
Catrin John is an extremely disturbed individual.
她杀过一次 就很可能再犯
She's killed once and is likely to kill again.
Catrin和Jenny
Catrin and Jenny suffered at the hands
在儿童时期都过度曝光过
of the gutter press as children.
我希望我们可以低调
I'm just asking that we keep this low key.
谨慎行事 长官
Restrain, sir.
我向你保证 Tom
I can assure you, Tom.
我会要求媒体考虑你的担忧的
Anything I issue to the press will reflect your concerns.
这就够了 谢谢
That's all I ask. Thank you.
Jenny!
Catrin拼命想要一个孩子
Catrin wanted a baby more than breath.
努力很多年
Tried for years.
然后就这么有了
And then it just happened.
突然她怀孕了
Suddenly, she was pregnant,
每天都像在过圣诞节
and it was like Christmas every day.
她很高兴
She was so happy.
出生前三周 孩子不动了
Three weeks before full term, the baby stopped moving.
她做了扫描
She had the scan and...
孩子死了
...the baby had died.
她叫Awen
Called it Awen.
她坚持留着婴儿房♥
She insisted on keeping the nursery
走完整个流程
and going through the whole routine.
喂奶 换尿布
Feeding, changing nappies.
为一个洋娃娃
On a doll.
然后她变得被Emma魔怔了
Then she became obsessed by Emma.
必须要找到她
Had to find her.
好象某种程度上可以弥补Awen的离去
As if it would compensate somehow for the loss of Awen.
但是我做不到
I couldn't hack it.
如果我努力点的话 Helen Jenkins也许还活着
Maybe if I'd tried harder, Helen Jenkins would still be alive.
Byron Rodgers现在在医院 长官
Byron Rogers is in theater now, sir.
我恐怕情况很不乐观
Touch and go, I'm afraid.
Catrin有消息吗? - 还没有 长官
- Any news on Catrin? - Nothing yet, sir.
你能来帮我找Catrin吗?
Will you come and help me find Catrin?
你好 Emma
Hello, Emma.
你没事吧?
Is something wrong?
你从来没忘记来过
You've never missed before.
那间房♥对我意义很重大
That room is very special to me.
以前我在这的时候是个母亲
I was a mother here.
在10号♥房♥
In room 10.
人生第一次
For the first time in my life,
我知道被爱的滋味
I knew what it was like to be loved.
但我失去了她
But I lost her.
你没事吧?
Are you alright?
为什么不进来坐会呢?
Why don't you come inside for a while?
你可以去那间房♥
You can go into the room.
长官 我们找到Catrin John的车
Sir, we found Catrin John's car.
它被遗弃在恶魔桥的树林里
It was abandoned in the woods at Devil's Bridge.
叫Agnes把所有房♥间都锁上
Tell Agnes to lock all the doors
把现有所有警力都带上
and get any units we have up there now.
我在去的路上 长官 等等
- I'm on my way, - Sir, wait.
什么? Byron Rodgers没撑过去
- What? - Byron Rogers didn't make it.
他半小时前去世了
He died half an hour ago.
待在这 别动
Stay here. Don't move.
Agnes?
Agnes?
Agnes?
噢 天呐 见到你们太好了
Oh, God! Am I glad to see you.
Catrin在哪? 我看到她在花♥园♥里
- Where's Catrin? - I saw her in the garden.
我们聊了会 她突然就走了??
We talked, and she flipped!
她看到旅馆里的一个印刷品
When she saw one of the prints in the hotel,
把它摔得粉碎 然后把我抓到这里
she smashed it to pieces, and she dragged me up here.
她去哪了?
Where's she gone?
Catrin?
以前我很喜欢来这里
I used to like coming here, Mr. Daniel.
我们都喜欢
all of us did. - Yes.
我们分享我们的秘密
We used to share our secrets with you.
你记得吗 Daniel先生?
Do you remember, Mr. Daniel?
是的 我记得
Yes, I do. I do.
在这我有安全感
I felt safe here.
我以为天堂就是这样的
It was how I felt heaven must be.
这里和天堂像吗 Daniel先生
Is it like heaven, Mr. Daniel?
是的
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表