剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
因为尽管作为最沮丧的高级长官
Because despite being the most frustrating senior officer
我共事遇到的
I've ever worked with,
我想关于Dyfan Richard.你是对的
I think you might be right about Dyfan Richard.
我们看了带子 长官
We saw the tape, sir.
我需要搜查Dyfan Richard的房♥子
I need to search Dyfan Richard's house.
原因呢?
What for?
他骗了我们 Alys曾在那里
He's lied to us. Alys was there.
是Dyfan Richard杀了他 我确信这点
It was Dyfan Richard that killed her, I'm sure of it.
我们没有确凿的证据
We don't have any hard evidence.
我只想要搜查房♥子
All I want is to search the house.
他承认Alys曾在那里 所以我们有理由
He admits Alys was there, so we have grounds.
我不打算因为直觉签发搜查令 不
I'm not going to apply for a warrant on a hunch. No.
经得同意 让他让你进去
With consent. Get him to let you in.
果然你发现了有价值的东西
If you find anything significant,
那么我会支持签发搜查令
then I'll back that up with a warrant.
是他
It's him.
现在怎么办?
What now?
我们想让你去警局
We'd like you to come to the station
这样我们可以确认一些细节
so we can confirm a few details.
协助警♥察♥调查
Helping the police with their inquiries.
就是这么回事
Something like that.
我要一名律师 当然
- I'll need a solicitor. - Of course.
你怎么处理这些模型的?
What do you do with all these models?
我看不到任何小轨道
I don't see any miniature railway.
曾有破门偷窃
There was a break-in.
他们全部把模型毁坏了
They smashed it all to pieces.
曾是我的玩物
It was really a plaything for me.
现在我做模型整理次序
Now I make models to order.
为了别人的乐趣
For others' pleasure.
长官
Sir.
我想这地方没问题
I think the place is clean.
回局里告诉Prosser 如果我错了
Go back to the station and tell Prosser. If I'm wrong,
我来审问Wynford Rees
I'll interview Wynford Rees on my return.
我认为你没错 长官
I don't think you're wrong, sir.
尽量拖住他 好吗?
Just keep him as long as you can, OK?
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
這是DCI的Mathias
This is DCI Mathias.
你说过Dyfan Richard欠你父亲钱
You said Dyfan Richard owed money to your father
因为建筑工作?
for building work done?
是的 什么时间的事情?
- That's right. - When was this?
两年前
Two years ago.
你了解这建筑吗?
How well do you know the building?
比任何人清楚 为什么?
Better than anyone else. Why?
很好 跟我来
Good. Come with me.
我弟弟们怎么办?
What about my brothers?
我来照看他们
I'll take care of them.
里面就像是个大杂院 是吗?
- It's like a warren in there. - Is it?
我们以前见过吗?
Have we met before?
我想是你偷了我的马匹
I thought you were stealing my horses.
我不是有意照相的
I didn't mean to take the photograph.
我只想搞清楚你是谁
I just wanted to find out who you were.
我不是故意打你的
I didn't mean to hit you.
你不需要告诉我这个的
You didn't have to tell me that.
我知道
I know.
我那样傻吗?
Does that make me stupid?
我希望不傻
I hope not.
但是我想把照片要回来
But I'd like that photograph back.
成交
Deal.
我不是你想的那样
I'm not what you think I am.
我明白什么是爱 和某个人亲近是什么感觉
I know what love is, what being close to someone feels like.
你得起诉我或者放我走
You need to charge me or let me go.
别那样做 为什么?
- Don't do that! - Why not?
果然有人报♥警♥呢?
What if someone calls the police?
你没有搜查令
You haven't got a warrant!
通过这里
Through here.
很棒
It's brilliant.
Mared 坏消息
- Mared. - Not good news.
我们必须放他走
We had to let him go.
Prosser拒绝继续扣押
Prosser refused to hold him any longer.
听着 Tom 我很抱歉
Listen, Tom, I'm really sorry.
Tom? Tom?
见鬼
Shit.
让他回来接电♥话♥!
Get him back on the phone!
带一小队去Gwen的地盘
Get a unit over to Gwen's place,
另外一小队去Dyfan Richard那里 马上
and another over to Dyfan Richard now!
我们行动了 Lloyd 跟着我 马上出发
We're on it. Lloyd, with me. Now!
挺住 Gwen 挺住 抬起来
Come on, Gwen! Come on! Pick up! Please!
Gwen!
那晚上 Alys敲了门
That night, Alys knocked on the door.
她丢了手♥机♥
She'd lost her phone.
不能给回去酒店
She couldn't get back into the hotel.
她很难受
She was upset.
她错过了最后一趟火车
She'd missed the last train.
我要请她进屋
I invited her in.
说我帮她叫了出租车
Said I'd phone a taxi.
我不是故意杀她的
I never meant to kill her.
她捡起了我为她做的模型
She picked the model I made of her.
她开始和模型谈话 问模型关于我
She started to talk to it, asking the model about me,
关于“那个怪人” 当她放下它
about "the weirdo", as she put it.
和一个怪人住在一起是什么感觉?
"What's it like, living with a weirdo?"
我告诉她别说了
I told her to stop.
她就取笑我
She just laughed at me.
我抓住了她的手臂 要她别说了
I held her, both arms, and asked her to stop.
她摆脱我 告诉我要去哪里
And she shrugged me off, and told me where to go.
然后她摔倒了
And then she fell.
头碰在桌子上
Knocked her head against the table.
我听到她的脖子断裂
I heard her neck snap.
我想让她在某个漂亮的地方安息
I wanted her to rest somewhere beautiful.
这样子我可以每天见到她
Somewhere where I could see her every day.
在我自己世界的正中心
At the exact centre of my world.
是的
Yeah.
她看上去很漂亮
She looked so beautiful.
为何是Gwen?
Why Gwen?
你为何这么做?
Why did you do it?
她把她的可恶行为带到这神圣的地方
She brought her sordid ways to this sacred place.
她应该伤心的
She should have been heartbroken.
但是她把你带上了她的床
But she took you to her bed.
我对你满怀期望
I expected so much more of you.
你杀了她的女儿 Dyfan
You killed her daughter, Dyfan.
你让她折磨还不够吗?
Hadn't you made her suffer enough?
他们不应该有那个小女孩的
They should never have had that little girl.
她应该和我在一起 为什么?
- She should've been with me. - Why?
为什么她要和你在一起?
Why in this world should she be with you?
Alys是我的女儿
Alys was my daughter.
现在我想要的就是和她在一起
Now all I want is to be with her.
我想你会让我如愿的
I thought you were going to do it for me.
但是似乎我打算自己来完成任务
But it looks I'm going to have to do it for myself.
不
No!
你要去哪里?
Where are you?
去湿地和Richard一起 我需要救护车
In the marshes with Richard. I need an ambulance now!
Lloyd!
救护车在路上了 嗨
The ambulance is on its way! Hey.
你没事吧?
You OK?
Gwen因我而死
Gwen died because of me.
他不会死的
He's gonna make it.
Tom!
Tom!
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表