剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
你对你丈夫保证说不再犯了?
You promised your husband that it was over?
你保证说你不会再上去
You promised him that you wouldn't go up there again?
可你还是去了
But you did.
你是不是还对Idris有感觉?
Do you still have feelings for Idris?
Idris对你是不是还有感觉呢?
Did Idris still have feelings for you?
我想给你照这张照片的人非常爱你
I think the person who took this picture loved you very much.
你一定不能告诉我丈夫
You mustn't tell my husband!
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我之前让他失望过
I've let him down before.
我不能再这样对他了
I can't do it to him again.
你周一晚上
Where were you Monday night
离开农场之后去了哪儿? 回家了
after You left The farm? - Home.
一个人么? - 是的
Alone? - Yes.
我要和你丈夫谈谈
I'm going to have to speak with your husband.
你已经和他谈过了
You already have.
就是Herbert Rees
It's Herbert Rees.
你在行会见过他
You met him at the Guild.
你觉得她说的是实话么?
You think she's telling the truth?
我知道悲痛和负罪感之间的区别
I know the difference between grief and guilt.
Herbert Rees,
她妻子和Idris Williams搞婚外情
his wife was having an affair with Idris Williams.
不在场证据查实了
Alibi checked out, sir.
行会当时有九个人
There were nine of them at the Guild.
他们都愿意作证
All of them willing to testify.
你要传召他么 长官? 不不 他是律师
- You want me to bring him in? - No, no, he's a solicitor.
他会缠着我们的 你去看看能查到什么
He'd be all over us. Find out what you can.
电♥话♥记录 商业利益
Phone records, business interests,
合伙人等等等等
associates, everything.
他们找到了Bevan的货车 长官 在Bridge大街边上
They found Bevan's van, sir, off Bridge Street.
他还在Aber
He's still in Aber.
请等一下
Hold on!
跟媒体打招呼
Get onto the press.
谁也
If anyone sees him,
别去接近他
they are not to approach him.
找鉴证科的人去检查那辆车
Let's get forensics onto that car.
Mathias.
爸爸还和你在这里么?
Is Daddy still in the house with you now?
他和妈妈在厨房♥
He's in the kitchen with Mummy.
好吧 你照我说的做 不要动
OK. Do as I say, alright? Stay where you are.
这很重要 别进厨房♥
This is very important. Don't go into the kitchen.
他在伤害她 - 我马上就来 Ffion
- He's hurting her. - I'm on my way, Ffion.
你别动 跟她聊天
Just stay where you are. Keep her talking.
我们需要增援 派辆救护车过来!
We need backup now. And get an ambulance up there!
会没事的 Ffion 你会没事的
It's OK, Ffion. You're gonna be OK.
他们出发了 呆着别动
They're on their way. Just stay where you are.
会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
你听见我说的了么?
Can you hear me?
Ffion?
Ffion?
Ceri?
Dylan?
你这么打她感觉就好了么?
Did it make you feel good, knocking her about like that?
你是不是感觉这样就像男人了?
Did it make you feel like a man?
还有杀了Idris Williams
And killing Idris Williams,
你是不是就感觉自己男人了?
did it make you feel like a man, too?
我没有杀他 - 那发生了什么 Dylan?
- I didn't kill him. - So what happened then, Dylan?
我就像平常一样上去那边
I went up there like I always do,
把肉放进了冰柜 把钱收了...
put the meat in the freezer, picked up my money.
门是开着的 没人在
The door was open. There was nobody about.
你之前进过那间房♥子么?
Had you been in the house before?
但是你知道老头爱照相
But you knew the old man took pictures.
你知道他家里有相机
You knew he had cameras in the house.
你拿走了它们 - 你根本就不知道情况
- And you took 'em. - You don't know what it's like.
我女儿对我来说意味着一切
My little girl means everything to me,
可我却没什么可给她
and I got nothing to give her.
所以你就决定不客气了?
And you decided to help yourself?
她值得拥有最好的
She deserves the best.
他当时倒在厨房♥的地板上
He was on the floor in the kitchen.
我一开始没看见他
I didn't see him at first.
我推开了门 然后...我什么也做不了
Pushed open the door and there was nothing I could do.
他脑后打得一片花
The back of his head was all messed up.
有血...
There was blood.
你都没试着要帮他?
You didn't try and help him?
人都死了
The man was dead.
我回了货车 然后离开了
I got back in the van. I left.
直到等我回了Aber
It was only when I got back to Aber
我才意识到那些相机还在我这
I realized I still had the cameras.
但是你知道我们会找你的
But you knew we'd be looking for you.
如果你这么无辜的话 那你干嘛去Ceri家?
If you're so innocent, why did you go to Ceri's?
为什么不直接来找我? - 我得跟她谈谈
Why not come straight to me? - I needed to talk to her.
让她闭嘴么? - 让她别对你继续撒谎了
to shut her up? - to stop her feeding You lies.
是像圣诞节你把她打出翔的那种谎么?
Like the fact you beat the crap out of her at Christmas those kind of lies.
你也看过我的案底
You've seen my record,
伤人 严重伤人 她随便说几句 我就完了
GBH, ABH . A few words from her, and it's over for me!
你今晚为什么不跑?
Tonight, why didn't you run?
为了向她证明这事不是我♥干♥的
To prove to her that I didn't do it.
我没有杀那个老头!
I didn't kill the old man.
他当时已经死了
He was already dead.
我打电♥话♥报了警
I called the police.
我还能做些什么?
What more could I do?
匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥ 长官
The anonymous call, sir.
我一直挥之不去
I couldn't get it out of my head.
那老头...躺在那儿
The old man, lying there.
机会主义者么? - 是的
an opportunist? - Yes.
但到处都是他的指纹
But his fingerprints were everywhere.
到处都有 但是除了厨房♥ 长官
Everywhere except the kitchen, sir.
这人我顶顶不喜欢 长官
He's the last person I'd put on my Christmas list, sir,
但是我们查了他的手♥机♥记录
but we've checked his mobile phone records.
那电♥话♥确实是他打的 那我们要放了他么?
he definitely made The call. - So We release him?
不 我们先不考虑他
No, we eliminate him from our inquiry.
但是用47节的伤人罪起诉他
But we charge him under Section 47 for assault.
下一步怎么办?
Where next?
我找到了Enid Roberts的地址
I got an address for Enid Roberts,
在前院是一个老头住
an old people's home on the front.
我明天一早就去查
We'll get onto it first thing in the morning.
晚安
Good night!
我们鼓励他们一起吃饭
We try and encourage them to eat together.
让他们从房♥间里出来走走 算是调剂
Gets them out of their rooms for a bit, breaks up the day.
但是Enid不来?
But not Enid?
Enid喜欢自己一个人
Enid likes to keep herself to herself.
有什么特别的原因么?
Any particular reason?
她现在是痴呆症早期 状况好两天坏两天
Early stages dementia.
但是我们尽力去照顾
She has good days and bad days, but we do what we can.
Roberts小姐?
Miss Roberts?
我叫Mared Mared Rhys
My name is Mared, Mared Rhys.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
我是为了你的老邻居来的 Idris Williams
I'm here about an old neighbor of yours, Idris Williams.
我知道这是很久以前了 Enid
I know it was a long time ago, Enid.
我想你会记得他
But I thought you might remember him
因为你在Talygroes牧场的日子
from your time at Talygroes.
恐怕Idris被杀了
I'm afraid that Idris has been murdered.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
谢谢你的时间 Roberts小姐
Thank you for your time, Miss Roberts.
告诉我你对Talygroes牧场你都知道什么
Tell me everything you know about Talygroes.
这个我恐怕帮不了你
Can't help you, I'm afraid.
是么?
Really?
有一个叫Eric Roberts以前住那
A man called Eric Roberts used to live there,
就在Idris Williams那块地的旁边
next to Idris Williams's place.
那是我任前的事了 真遗憾
- Before my time. - That's a pity.
你看 我正在努力搞清
See, I've been trying to work out
为什么Roberts先生会把他的土地交给
why Mr. Roberts handed over his land
我们这位镶在镜框里朋友呢?
to our friend in the frame there.
这个我帮不了你 就像我刚说的...
I can't help you with that. Like I said...
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表