剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
but Dean thought it was more than that.
他爱她 我想是这样
- He loved her. - I think so.
但是他不承认
But he'd never admit it.
为何这个让你这么伤心 Sara?
Why does that hurt you so much, Sara?
你见到Dean后有多久了?
How long have you been seeing Dean?
6个月
Six months.
Alys知道吗? 是的
- Did Alys know? - Yeah.
她在意吗? 不
- Did she care? - No.
她不爱Dean吗?
She didn't love Dean?
我告诉过你了 她只是玩玩
I told you, it was just a fling.
但是对于Dean 不知这样 他放不开
But to Dean, it meant more. He couldn't let go.
他接近我是为了接近她
He was only with me to be close to her.
他让我穿得和她一样 染同样的头发
He wanted me to dress like her, dye my hair like her.
他甚至于纹同样的纹身在手臂上
He even went and got the same tattoo on his arm,
就像他们之间会有某种联♥系♥
like there was some kind of connection between them.
但是并没有 是吗?
But there wasn't?
她最近没有真正和谁亲密
She hadn't really been close to anybody recently.
她一直很古怪
She'd been in a really weird place.
Blodeuedd什么的东西在她的笔记本里
The Blodeuedd stuff in her notebook,
那是什么情况?
is that what that was about?
她说她和Blodeuedd Worth是一样的
She said that her and Blodeuedd Worth were the same.
认为他们无缘无故联♥系♥在一起
Reckon they'd been conjured out of nothing,
不知道在说什么
whatever that means.
周一晚上 Dean在工作 是吗?
Monday night, Dean was at work, wasn't he?
根据这个 他在码头娱乐场所
According to this, he was at the pier amusements
知道午夜离开 不 他没有
- till gone midnight. - No, he wasn't.
那个 继续
Well, go on.
我们不能抓到他
We couldn't get hold of him.
我10点左右到了那里 他不在那里
I went down there about 10:00, and he wasn't there.
那个看场子的家伙被弄火了
The guy looking after the place was pissed off.
说他没看到Dean有几个小时了
Said he hadn't seen Dean for hours.
他去了哪里 Sara?
Where was he, Sara?
你认为他失去了湿地?
You think he was down in the marshes?
检查了Dyfan Richard的记录.
Checked out Dyfan Richard.
他的记录是清白的 但是在湿地有个事故
His record's clean, but there was an incident on the marshes
在几年前 和一个叫John Clancy争吵过
a few years ago. A run-in with a guy called John Clancy.
现在他在监狱里
He's in prison now.
是他的孩子们发现的尸体
It was his boys that found the body.
确实是 我们要去那里吗? 弄明白他们知道什么?
Exactly. Shall I go up there? Find out what they know?
好的 小心点
- Yes. - Be careful.
痛吗?
Did it hurt?
那个纹身 有一点
- The tattoo. - A bit.
值得吗? 明显不值得
Was is worth it? Obviously not.
我敢说你并不知道这是什么意思
I'll bet you don't even know what it means.
起源是“魔戒”
It's from Lord of the Rings.
你周一晚上在哪里 Dean?
Where were you on Monday night, Dean?
我告诉过你们的 我在购物中心
I've already told you, I was down in the arcade.
你不是这么讲的
That's not what I've been told.
我和一个女孩在一起 Alys吗?
- I was with a girl. - Alys?
在Narberth镇
In Narberth.
她有名字吗? Kirsten. Kirsten Reed.
- Does she have a name? - Kirsten. Kirsten Reed.
铐起来
Lock him up.
你是John Clancy 先生? 你是谁?
- You John Clancy, sir? - Who's asking?
Owens警官
DS Siân Owens.
我在调查Alys Thomas的谋杀案子
I'm investigating the murder of Alys Thomas,
那个死在湿地的女孩
the dead girl on the marshes.
你知道些情况吗?
Do you know anything about it?
是我那小♥弟♥弟♥们发现的尸体
Only that my little brothers found the body.
他们怎么样?
How are they doing?
他们会没事的
They'll get over it.
他们让你一个人来这里?
They send you out here on your own?
告诉我关于Dyfan Richard.
Tell me what you know about Dyfan Richard.
是Kirsten吗?
Kirsten?
Dyfan Richard一直不在他的平台.
Dyfan Richard is out on his platform all hours.
有两匹马不见了
Two of our horses go missing,
而他认为他没看到什么
and he reckons he didn't see anything.
所以你和Richard先生吵架了?
So your dad and Mr Richard had words?
这是解决问题的办法之一
That's one way of putting it.
在报告里不是这么说的
That's not what it says in the report.
是他挑起的
He had it coming.
首先是建筑工作 然后是马匹
First, it was the building work, then it was the horses.
你不信任他 是吗?
You don't trust him, do you?
这家伙看起来什么都懂 但其实不是
The man sees everything and nothing.
你怎么去相信这样的人?
How are you supposed to trust that?
你知道Dyfan Richard这个名字吗?
Does the name Dyfan Richard mean anything to you?
从未听说过 那么Wynford Rees呢?
- Never heard of him. - What about Wynford Rees?
Alys和Rees先生有很多时间在一起的
Alys and Mr Rees spent a lot of time together.
他不爱她 那你爱她?
- He didn't love her. - And you did?
是的
Yeah.
Clancy不讲理
Clancy wasn't making any sense.
我一遍遍告诉他我没看到任何人
I told him over and over I hadn't seen anybody
带走了他的马匹 但是他不接受这个
take his horses, but he wouldn't accept it.
我一定会看到些什么的 那是他的问题
I must have seen something. That was his take on it.
那你欠钱怎么回事情? 是因为建筑工作?
What about the money you owed? For the building work?
没那回事
It was nothing.
一些斜顶 一些粉刷工作
Some slates on the roof, some plastering work.
我帮了他们的忙 支付了谈好的价钱
I did them a favor. Paid the agreed price.
他们不记得这个了
That's not how they remember it.
那是说好的
There was a deal.
Clancy试图重新事后谈价格
Clancy tried to renegotiate after the event.
那是什么样的人?
What sort of man does that?
他在监狱里 现在 对吗?
He's in prison, now. Am I right?
是的 三个孩子独自在那里
Yeah. The three boys are alone out there.
很可怕 看着孩子们那样子被放任在那里
It's a terrible thing, seeing children abandoned like that.
最大的男孩19岁 他干得不错
The eldest boy is 19. He's doing a good enough job.
是的 我确信 Mathias先生?
Yeah, I'm sure. And Mr Mathias?
他是做什么的?
What sort of a job is he doing?
替我问候他
Give him my regards.
我和Kirsten Reed聊过了
I spoke to Kirsten Reed.
Dean不在场的证据确凿
Dean's alibi checks out.
她怎么样? 反应很慢
- How was she? - Slow.
有人在前台想见你
Someone to see you in reception.
让他进来
Release him.
Gwen.
我想去看看发现Alys尸体的现场
I want to see the place where Alys was found.
不是个好主意 求你了
- It's not such a good idea. - Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 见鬼
- Ah, shit!
怎么了 Lloyd?
What is it, Lloyd?
Wynford Rees以前曾在Edinburgh Met任过教 长官
Wynford Rees used to lecture at Edinburgh Met, sir.
我和那里的系聊过 他三年前被迫搬走的
I spoke to the department there. He was moved on three years ago.
被迫搬走 为什么? 被起诉强♥奸♥ 长官
- Moved on, why? - Accusation of rape, sir.
我想审问Wynford Rees 还有他的妻子
I want Wynford Rees picked up, and his wife, too.
确保让他们分开
And make sure they keep them apart.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
起诉后来撤销了 为什么?
- The charge was dropped. - Why?
那起诉的女孩Chloe 撤回了起诉
The girl who made it, Chloe, she retracted the accusation.
但是你睡了她?
But you were sleeping with her?
是的
Yes.
你占了她的便宜 就像你对Alys做得
You took advantage of her, just like you did with Alys.
不 Alys是例外
No. Alys was extraordinary.
我支持他
I stood by him.
你有什么感觉呢?
How did that make you feel?
你的丈夫那样的行为?
Your husband, carrying on like that?
我没啥感觉
I felt nothing.
我 我知道他不爱她们的
I... I knew he didn't love them.
但是事情到了Alys这里就不一样了 是吗?
But were things different with Alys?
你为何替他辩护?
Why are you defending him?
为何你要说那晚你们在一起的
Why did you say you were with him that night,
当时你知道他和Alys在酒店里的?
when you knew he was at the hotel with Alys?
因为不管如何 我还是爱着他
Because despite everything, I still love him.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表