剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
Gwilym Morgan kept his shotgun locked
锁在车间里的枪橱里
in a gun cabinet in the workshop.
不管是谁干的
Whoever did it knew Morgan
认识Morgan 也知道枪橱的钥匙在桌上
and knew that the keys of the cabinet were in the desk.
杀了他让他说不了
And they killed him to silence him
Michael Reynolds之死的情况
about the death of Michael Reynolds.
Tommy和Gwyneth James Lowri和Dic Rees
Tommy and Gwyneth James, Lowri and Dic Rees
Gwilym去世当晚他们都有不在场证明
all have alibis for the night that Gwilym died.
而Bratton没有
And Bratton doesn't.
带Bratton进来询问他 马上
Bring Bratton in and question him, now.
Michael离开那晚发生了什么?
What happened the night Michael left?
Gwil进来酒吧 告诉他露营车可以开了
Gwilym came into the pub, told him the VW was ready to go.
他上楼
He pretty much went straight upstairs,
收拾行李走人了
packed up his stuff and went.
就是那样 是的
Just like that? - Yeah.
有点奇怪啊? 不是的
- A bit strange, wasn't it? - Not really.
他只是在消磨时间 等车修好
He was just killing time until the van was fixed.
你看到他离开 上了他的露营车?
You saw him go in the camper van?
是 但我没在门口与他挥别
I didn't exactly wave him off at the door, but yeah.
之后呢?
And then what?
没什么了 普通的一晚
Nothing, just a normal night.
今年你出去过吗?
Have you been away this year?
度假? 我也想
On a holiday? I wish.
所以4月你没去都柏林?
You didn't go to Dublin in April?
没 怎么了?
No. Why do you ask?
你知道你老婆
Did you know your wife
跟Michael Reynolds有婚外情吗?
was having an affair with Michael Reynolds?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
你老婆
Your wife, Mr Rees.
不知道
No.
我不知道
I didn't know.
你喜欢他们用你的地方吗?
Did you like them using your place?
不太满意 是的
I wasn't keen, no.
但你还是让他们继续? 为什么?
But you still let them carry on. Why?
他是朋友
He was a friend.
那天在拖车那儿
The other day at the caravan
你射了弩 你以为我是谁?
when you fired the crossbow, who did you think I was?
你以为我是Dic Rees 不是吗?
You thought I was Dic Rees, didn't you?
你知道他老婆跟Reynolds有婚外情
You knew that his wife was having an affair with Reynolds,
而你什么都没做
and you did nothing.
我不想被扯进去
I didn't want to get involved.
你已经被扯进来了 Wyn
You are involved, Wyn.
你让他们在你的拖车里做♥爱♥
You let them have sex in your caravan.
你让Defi把他的画挂在你的墙上
You let Defi hang his drawings on your wall.
你以为你不需要这些人
You think you don't need these people,
但事实是 没他们你活不了
but the truth is you can't live without them.
别让Defi知道
Leave Defi out of this.
他喜欢你 Wyn
He liked you, Wyn.
他叫你猫头鹰先生
He called you Mr Owl.
他为什么不去见你了?
Why did he stop coming to see you?
Tommy警告你了?
Did Tommy warn you off?
Wyn?
他说打断我的腿
He said he'd break my legs
如果我再靠近Defi
if I went near Defi again.
之后Michael就不带他过来了
Michael stopped bringing him after that.
所以你留着他的画?
Is that why you kept his drawings?
Defi 他肯定和你其中一个儿子一个岁数
Defi, he must be the same age as one of your boys.
不是么?
Isn't he?
Sam. - Sam.
Sam和..? - Harry
Sam and... - Harry.
Harry Sam和Harry
Harry. Sam and Harry.
你试过烧掉他们的家
You tried to burn their house down.
我不知他们在里面
I didn't know they were in there.
你是这么说
So you say.
我绝不会伤害他们
I would never harm them.
我认为你自己就喜欢Lowri
I think you fancied Lowri yourself.
不
No.
但你太怕Dic和他的兄弟
But you were too scared of Dic and his pals
不敢对她下手
to make a play for her.
你嫉妒Michael - 不
You were jealous of Michael. - No.
你因为这事跟他吵了 你失控了
You fell out with him about it. You really lost it.
你在森林的泉水里淹死他
You drowned him in a stream in the forest
再将他弃尸采石场 我没碰过他
and dumped him in The quarry. - I never touched him.
不知怎的 Gwilym发现了这件事
And somehow Gwilym found out about this,
你昨晚过去把他也给杀了
and you went out last night and killed him too.
不 不 不!
No, no, no.
好 你可以走了
OK, you're free to go.
我没杀Michael 我没杀Gwilym
I didn't kill Michael. I didn't kill Gwilym.
可以了 Owens探长
That'll be all, DS Owens.
你干吗呢?
What the hell are you doing?
Bratton肯定知道些什么
Bratton knows something, that's for sure.
但Dic Rees和Tommy James也一样
But so did Dic Rees and Tommy James.
那个村里发生了什么
Something happened in that village,
我知道他们都有涉及
and I know they're all involved.
这次你最好是对的 Tom
You better be right about this, Tom,
因为上次我挺你的时候
because the last time I went out on a limb for you,
最后死了一个人
a man ended up dead.
长官 我们查过Bratton的家了 没发现
Sir, we checked Bratton's place. Nothing.
Michael的衣物?
- Michael's clothing? - No, sir, no sign of them.
没 长官 没有它们的痕迹 整个地方都查过了
We checked the whole clearing, inside the caravan,
车内 车下 集雨水的桶 全部地方 都没
under it, the rainwater butt, everywhere. Nothing.
带Bratton回他的拖车 继续跟他谈
Take Bratton back to his caravan. Keep him talking.
是 长官
Right, sir.
Dic Rees知道婚外情的事吗?
Did Dic Rees know about the affair?
我真不知道 但如果他知道
I really don't know, but if he did,
那他就有杀死Michael的动机了
it would give him a clear motive for killing Michael.
Tommy和Gwyneth James飞去过都柏林
Tommy and Gwyneth James flew to Dublin.
什么时候? 4月7日
- When? - April 7th.
这是发自都柏林的明信片 这是Michael的笔迹
Here's the postcard from Dublin. Here's Michael's handwriting.
完全不同 如果是Tommy James写的
Completely different. If it came from Tommy James,
说明他知道Michael死了
it suggests he knew Michael was dead.
为什么要冒险寄明信片?
Why risk sending a postcard?
让Lowri不再问关于Michael的问题
To stop Lowri asking questions about Michael.
等等! 这是Tommy的笔迹吗?
Hold on. Is this Tommy's handwriting?
我们没有样本
We don't have a sample.
不 咱有 那箱子在哪?
No, we do. Where's that box?
这是手写的登记表
Here's a handwritten entry.
是同一人所写
These were written by the same person.
又怎样?
Oh. What now?
这是你的笔迹吗? 不是
is this your writing? - No.
你确定? 确定
are You sure? - Certain.
那我需要你的笔迹样本 James先生
I need to see a sample of your handwriting then, Mr James.
办公室里有
There'll be something in the office.
Defi.
那是什么 Defi?
What's that, Defi?
是我 爸爸和Dic叔叔
It's me, Daddy and Uncle Dic
我们去采石场的时候
when we used to go to the quarry.
我们曾经去看动物
We used to go and watch the animals.
以前的好日子啊
Those were the days.
Merfyn要洗车子了
Mervin's just about to start to wash the lorry, Defi.
去帮他
Go and help him.
我们一直如你们的要求在注意着
We've been keeping an eye out, like you asked.
没看见露营车
No sign of the van.
那森林很大
That forest is a big place.
问过Bratton了吧?
Asked Bratton about it, have you?
他告诉我们 你威胁过他
He told us that you threatened him.
我就...
I just...
我说得很清楚 不想让Defi过去
I made it very clear I didn't want Defi to go up there.
得了吧 公平点 你想让自己的孩子跟
Be fair. Would you want your kids hanging around that caravan
他那样的人在拖车里玩吗?
with the likes of him, hm?
那是我的笔迹
That's my writing.
4月7日你飞去都柏林了?
You took a flight to Dublin on April the 7th.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表