剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
after what happened.
感伤帮不了Gwilym
Me moping about isn't going to help Gwilym, is it?
防护栏不会自己建起来
Fence won't put itself up.
你知道原因吗?
Do you know of any reason
Gwilym会自杀的原因
why Gwilym would have taken his own life?
没
No.
可能有关
Might it have something to do
跟Michael Reynold被杀案
with the murder of Michael Reynolds?
Gwilym不是凶手
Gwilym was not a killer.
他连兔子都杀不下手
Couldn't even kill rabbits.
我们发现Defi之后 你做了什么?
What did you do last night after Defi was found?
你为什么要问我这些问题?
Why are you asking me all these questions?
我们想拼凑出最后几小时
We're trying to piece together the last few hours
Morgan先生人生的
of Mr Morgan's life.
我回家睡觉了 大概是凌晨12:30
I went home to bed. That was about half past 12.
我没再见到他 直到...
Didn't see him again until it...
我知道你很难过 Rees先生
I know this is difficult for you, Mr Rees.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
这是骚扰
This is harassment.
今天早些时候Gwilym Morgan死了
Gwilym Morgan died in the early hours of this morning.
目测是自杀
Shot himself, by the looks of it.
你好像并不是很遗憾
You don't seem very sorry.
我跟他不熟
I hardly knew him.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
我记不得了
Can't remember.
好吧 他说在Michael去世当晚 他看到你在采石场了
Well, he said he saw you at the quarry the night Michael died.
他在撒谎
He was lying.
那你在哪?
Where were you, then?
这儿 - 你能证明吗?
Here. - Can You prove that?
你知道我没办法
You know I can't.
我喜欢他 我为什么要杀他?
I liked him. Why would I kill him?
Gwilym为什么要撒谎?
Why would Gwilym lie?
他总是对我有意见
He's always had it in for me.
他和他的小帮派 Tommy Dic和他
Him and his little gang Tom and Dic and him.
Gwilym会杀了Michael吗?
Could Gwilym have killed Michael?
只有他知道
Only he knows that.
昨晚你在哪? - 想睡觉
Where were You last night? - Trying to sleep.
你会失眠? - 有时
You have trouble sleeping? - Sometimes.
我出去兜一圈 有帮助 你是怎样睡觉的?
I went for a spin. It helps. How do you sleep?
你从哪拿水?
Where do you get your water from?
做饭 洗刷 水从哪来?
Cooking, washing, where does it come from?
拿容器装
I fill containers.
去酒吧取水?
From the pub?
没再去了 - Michael离开之后?
Not anymore. - Since Michael left?
差不多吧
About that time, yeah?
那现在呢? 你用泉水?
So what now? You just use the streams?
动物生活死掉都在泉水里
Things live and die in the streams
都是尿和屎 所以不行
filling them with piss and decay, so no.
不 我用雨水
No, I use rainwater.
你不觉得很奇怪吗?
You don't think it's odd
Gwilym没帮忙找Defi
that Gwilym didn't help look for Defi?
他帮了吧? 显然没有
- He did, didn't he? - Apparently not.
昨晚你几点睡觉的?
What time did you get to bed last night?
Dic进去之后 大概12点半吧?
Just after Dic got in, about half 12.
你有没有告诉他你一直在见Bratton?
Did you tell him you'd been up to see Bratton?
没 - 为什么不说?
No. - Why not?
我不会每天干什么都向他汇报
I don't tell him what I'm up to every minute of the day.
这不是理由吧? 你没告诉他
That's not the reason, is it? You didn't tell him
因为你不想让他知道婚外情
because you didn't want him to know about the affair.
你怎么知道的?
How did you find out about that?
挺明显
It was pretty obvious.
我想知道他有没有跟Dic说了什么
I wanted to know if he'd said anything about it to Dic.
Bratton为什么要告诉Dic? Lowri 你说的话都没道理
Why would Bratton tell Dic? You're not making any sense.
你跟Bratton有没有婚外情?
Are you or are you not having an affair with Bratton?
Bratton? 没
Bratton? No.
你是跟Michael Reynolds?
You were having an affair with Michael Reynolds.
他就像我的兄弟
He was like a brother to me.
如果他有麻烦...他只需要说一声
If he was in any trouble, all he had to do was ask.
我就会帮他的
I'd have been there for him, always.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候?
When did you see him last?
昨晚 在酒吧 他在担心Defi
Last night in the pub. He was worried about Defi.
跟我们一样
Like we all were.
Gwilym会不会跟
Could Gwilym have had anything to do
Michael Reynolds的死有关?
with Michael Reynolds's death?
不 不会是Gwilym
No, not Gwilym.
Michael劝说Wyn 让我们用他的拖车
Michael persuaded Wyn to let us use his caravan.
你告诉我采石场的死人是谁时...我慌张了
When you told me who it was in the quarry, I panicked.
我必须知道Wyn有没有告诉Dic 关于我和Michael的事
I had to know if Wyn had told Dic about me and Michael.
他说他没有
He said he hadn't.
我松了一大口气
I was so relieved.
为什么?
Why?
意味着Dic是清白的
It means Dic's in the clear.
那么你认为是谁杀了他?
So who do you think killed him?
那么 Gwilym 还有别的什么原因让他自杀?
Well, Gwilym. Why else would he commit suicide?
Michael离开那晚发生了什么?
What happened the night Michael went?
我出去了 回来得晚
I was out. I got back late.
Dic告诉我 露营车修好了 他就走了
Dic told me that the camper van was fixed and that he'd gone.
你是什么感受?
How did you feel about that?
你觉得呢?
How do you think?
他都没说再见
He didn't even say goodbye.
我没听到他的消息 直到这...
I didn't hear a word from him until this.
M. Michael.
我一直在想 你可能错了吧?
I keep thinking you could be wrong, couldn't you?
关于Michael的事?
About Michael.
不是会有搞错人的情况吗?
Mix-ups happen, don't they?
我是说 如果他死了 怎么会在四月寄来这个?
I mean, if he's dead, how could he have sent me that in April?
Lowri Michael死了
Lowri, Michael's dead.
在2月就死了
And he has been since February.
明信片写着4月9日
Postmarked April the 9th.
她知道是谁寄的吗?
Does she have any idea who sent it?
不 但不管是谁
No, but whoever it was
都想让她以为他还活着
wanted her to think that he was still alive.
查一查Penwyllt有谁是4月在都柏林的
Find out if any from Penwyllt was in Dublin in April.
轮渡 飞机
Ferries, airlines.
排查旅客清单 - 是的 长官
- Scour the passenger lists. - Yes, sir.
派人去Ynysuchaf学校抽取Michael的笔迹样本
Go to the school for a sample of Michael's handwriting.
好的
OK.
Lowri和Michael使用Bratton的拖车当做♥爱♥场地
Lowri and Michael were using Bratton's caravan for sex.
B什么? ratton不太乐意
- What? - Bratton wasn't happy about it.
Dic Rees知道吗? - 她说不知道
Dic Rees know about that? - she says not.
找他谈谈
Let's get him in for a chat.
Mared Rhys 等待
Mared Rhys. Hang on.
弹道报告
Ballistics, for you.
Matthias.
初步尸检以及
The preliminary report from the postmortem
弹道专家的评估排除了
and the assessment of the ballistics experts
疑问
have cast doubt on what happened
Gwilym Morgan去世当晚
the night Gwilym Morgan died.
我们在现场的初步分♥析♥是错的
Our initial analysis of events at the scene was wrong.
更进一步调查显示
Further investigation has shown
枪管太长
that the length of the gun barrel
Gwilym自己
was too long for Gwilym
无法够到扳机
to have been able to reach the trigger himself.
也没有找到能让他扣动扳机的
And no evidence has been found of any mechanism
任何机械装置
which would have enabled him to do so.
Gwilym Morgan不是自杀
Gwilym Morgan did not kill himself.
头部残骸的分布
The distribution of debris from the head
显示出枪杀的角度
indicates that the angle at which he was shot
并不一致
is not consistent with the gun
与死者自己开枪的角度
being fired by the deceased, himself.
Gwilym Morgan是被谋杀的
Gwilym Morgan was murdered.
Gwilym Morgan把他的猎枪
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表